Options

Who is cutting Callum Best's hair?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Brutal TruthBrutal Truth Posts: 559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know who cuts Calum's hair. I just wish it was Sweeney Todd.
  • Options
    oathyoathy Posts: 32,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BurlyBeaR wrote: »
    How naive I was when I started this thread.

Now it turns out KH had a private bedroom and laptop, Perez was broadcasting his radio programme and KP had a hairdresser and constant attention to her septic boob, of COURSE someone from outside was cutting Calum's hair.

*slaps hand on forehead*

I wonder what else was demanded?

complete farce isn't it..:D
    I bet they were trundling around Tesco's picking up the booze for the evening fights
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    HonestLee wrote: »
    Hahaha nice one MargMck :cool:

I thought it was just me, reading too far into things y'know - crippling authoritarian Government, 'thought/hate crime'-speak, PC Policing, self-censorship and race-baiting the 'new Black' in a dumbed down vapid world where conformed, vetted and sanitised art rules the roost ..

..and Gary Barlow (among others) are now rocking Hitler-youth hair-dos lol :D

ps if that didn't make you laff it's only a joke, don't report me.. well you can if you want, my family are in hiding anyway and I have papers that can get me at least to Switzerland :D

i've got a motorbike you can borrow to get you over the border.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    oathy wrote: »
    complete farce isn't it..:D
    I bet they were trundling around Tesco's picking up the booze for the evening fights

Kav gets them staff discount.
  • Options
    oathyoathy Posts: 32,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    Kav gets them staff discount.

lol :D
    Why can I just picture him in the blue nylon uniform with the little name tag..:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    oathy wrote: »
    lol :D
    Why can I just picture him in the blue nylon uniform with the little name tag..:o

he did full time shifts there this series, had a couple of WKDs on the way to the studio, had a drunken rant, then off to bed. repeat for each day.