Is Cristian creating the wrong impression? vid

erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Cristian is proud of his good looks, ripped figure and pleasant demeanor. But do the girls appreciate it? Hmmm...

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-17-cristian-creating-wrong-impression

Comments

• VerenceVerence Posts: 104,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    So they're basically saying "the lights are on but nobody's home"
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not a fan of Cristian at all, but they were like a little witches coven in that video. Only surprised that Mouth Almighty Harriet was so quiet.
  • erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »

Sarah calling him a cringe bag ...I think she likes him .;-)
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,975
    Forum Member
    I appreciate it
  • jeanettexjeanettex Posts: 1,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so he likes to keep fit , so bloody what , these girls are getting on my nerves
  • Desy BoyDesy Boy Posts: 2,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Their collective lack of emotional intelligence doesn't allow them to even assume that their might be an accomplished, mature and intelligent young man there. They would prefer a coarse loudmouth buffoon. I feel for them actually. They don't understand what a bunch of basic bitches they actually are.
  • Helen90Helen90 Posts: 4,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »

He's enrolled in probably the most difficult school in the UK to get into - I'd say he's somewhat intelligent.

He's been nothing but lovely to these girls, yet somehow they find something to bitch about.
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The way these lot are always picking at Cristian is getting right on my wick It's seems it's never crossed their minds that he's not got a lot to say because he's indifferent to them and the way they've gone on at him in there he probably thinks he can't do anything right where they're concerned so has given up trying

They just come across as spiteful little Bitches in that clip,
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The irony of them calling Cristian a cringe back. He's the nicest of the lot of them. Good looking boy, likes to keep fit, only 20 years old yet has a lot going for him career wise (National Athlete, studying a degree in medical science, modelling). They all sound like jealous bitches.
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stuff like this will just let them look bad and him good.
  • Desy BoyDesy Boy Posts: 2,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's also the irony that in slagging him off while he's working out topless he's managed to completely captivate them. In short they fear what they don't understand and that's a common human trait since the dawn of man.

The fact that he's deaf in one ear, a near Olympic swimmer, a rapper, a brain tumour survivor and a student at one of the top universities in the world and they STILL aren't able to discover anything of interest about him says more about them than him in truth.
  • kirsty.ekirsty.e Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awww I really love cristian and not just for his looks he seems a lovley lad and more intelligent than most of them in there. Hate the way other housemates are treating him. I do wonder if he's told them much about him. I hope tomorrow he gets massive cheers I want him to win :)
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Desy Boy wrote: »
    There's also the irony that in slagging him off while he's working out topless he's managed to completely captivate them. In short they fear what they don't understand and that's a common human trait since the dawn of man.

The fact that he's deaf in one ear, a near Olympic swimmer, a rapper, a brain tumour survivor and a student at one of the top universities in the world and they STILL aren't able to discover anything of interest about him says more about them than him in truth.

100% agree with this. He nominated Aaron as he said he tries to speak to him and engage in conversation but doesn't get anything back. He also said a couple of weeks ago that he felt he was missing a housemate he connected with or could open up to/let his guard down. I think he's the most interesting one in there and is doing very well considering how shallow they all are.
  • linmiclinmic Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Very true. I doubt any of them have even tried to dig very deep with Cristian.

"In the end we will conserve only what we love; we will love only what we understand; and we will understand only what we are taught." (Baba Dioum, 1968.)
  • kirsty.ekirsty.e Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

THIS^^^ :)
  • brittanywattsBBbrittanywattsBB Posts: 713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what I find strange is his body doesn't look like he works out all the time. I think he has more of a swimmers body because his wrist are like twigs I dont get the hate towards him though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what I find strange is his body doesn't look like he works out all the time. I think he has more of a swimmers body because his wrist are like twigs I dont get the hate towards him though.

Probably because he is a swimmer. :)
  • Helen90Helen90 Posts: 4,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    100% agree with this. He nominated Aaron as he said he tries to speak to him and engage in conversation but doesn't get anything back. He also said a couple of weeks ago that he felt he was missing a housemate he connected with or could open up to/let his guard down. I think he's the most interesting one in there and is doing very well considering how shallow they all are.

I'm hoping some nice people will go in tomorrow who he will connect with :)
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's true. He's actually not muscular at all. Even though it may seem like he is.
    Kieron is actually very muscular compared to Cristian.

It doesn't look good to see the group of women commenting on Cristian like that though as he's exercising. He seems like a good lad, they're just horrible.
    He may not have the personality which they judge to be adequate, but to some he will have a very nice personality.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    They're all as thick as pig sh*t and that is why they're failing to appreciate him.

The guy is clearly intelligent, kind and interesting but because he doesn't sit around drinking, swearing, being crude and crass they can't get their head around it.

I think they're a bit threatened by him because they know that there really is a lot going on but he's just not bragging about it.

What a shallow bunch they are.

I want Cristian to win - and like someone up there ^^ said - I just hope he gets BIG cheers on Friday.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    linmic wrote: »
    Very true. I doubt any of them have even tried to dig very deep with Cristian.

"In the end we will conserve only what we love; we will love only what we understand; and we will understand only what we are taught." (Baba Dioum, 1968.)

That's a great quote there and very appropriate for this situation.:)

What they judge to be a good personality I might probably think of as an utter cock.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 264
    Forum Member
    This video confirms what I have thought for a long time that Sarah fancies the pants of him. Again it was her who brought up his looks and continued to list a long list of his attractive features whilst playing with her hair
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What I'll find funny is if the 4 HMs that go in all end up talking to Cristian the most. If they have seen the show, they'd probably attempt to hang with him more than the others because the others already have their own groups. The current HMs might feel a bit confused as to why the newbies want to hang with him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jim_Davis1 wrote: »
    This video confirms what I have thought for a long time that Sarah fancies the pants of him. Again it was her who brought up his looks and continued to list a long list of his attractive features whilst playing with her hair

I have a sneaky suspicion you may be right and sarah is just miffed he's not falling all over her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 264
    Forum Member
    linmic wrote: »
    I have a sneaky suspicion you may be right and sarah is just miffed he's not falling all over her.

Thought it was quite apparent in this video tbh. Would like a girls opinion on the video aswell though in terms of the playing with hair etc