[US] The Real Housewives of ........

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    RHOA Reunion Part Two: 'Lisa's It wasn't a runway show it was a fashion viewing...I was more artsy" Lisa, It was still a creative fashion show on a runway. Lisa VS Dwight Lisa was really aggressive with him. Dwight's implant........Kim's mystery "make out" man.....no-one wanted to talk about it. Nene and Sheree were watching Kim and this man. Nene said Kim was "Nothing but a ho" and told the cameras Kim was making out with a guy on the street.

Sheree calls the cameras over to tape it. Then when asked, Sheree and Nene are both silent. l think Nene's lying when she said she's not offended by being called "hood" or "ghetto" because when she said it about Kandi, it came across as an insult. Nene still looks a bit bitter at the making of "Tardy for the Party"... "Aliens have over-taken Nene leakes body" Agree with Andy, Nene might have been PR trained for the reunion. As other posters have said, she was really quiet.
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    kimkam_kim Where can I read more excerpts from Andy Cohen's book? I only want to read about the Housewives obviously.
  • _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kimkam_kim wrote: »
    Yay at New Jersey returning! It's two months off though :( I really believe that Danielle is going to come back! Not as a housewife but she will make an appearance

Your not the only one who said that _NiallDEE_, you should read what Andy Cohen says about it in his book, he says

I agree it was super boring! Bravo just renewed loads of new shows including S4 of RHOBH, S6 of RHOA, S3 of RHOM and S6 of RHONY (Its strange they haven't started filming yet but the best news is another Atlanta housewife is getting a spinoff!

Also is this the UK housewives that was posted earlier in the thread about Caprice?

Thanks for that, really interesting! I missed the 2nd part of the reunion today but not sure if I'll bother catching up if it's anything like the first part, can anyone who did watch it tell me if it's worth catching up?

I always though a UK version of Real Housewives wouldn't work as I think it would just be so dull and their really wouldn't be much drama, it would probably be more similar to Made In Chelsea than the Real Housewives series, which is definitely not a good thing :p However it could work if they got a good cast and put some americans in the mix, although I really don't like the tile 'Ladies in London', hopefully they just stick with the title 'Real Housewives of London' :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 147
    Forum Member
    kimkam_kim Where can I read more excerpts from Andy Cohen's book? I only want to read about the Housewives obviously.
    I actually typed up that passage verbatim from the e-book. So purchasing that is all I can suggest sorry ;) A lot of it is about his life (I know boring right? lol) The housewife bits are interesting, he doesn't reveal anything too scandalous just interesting tidbits.

I am getting very angry at RHOV and it makes me not want to watch. Jody is just vile!! Her, Ronnie and Amanda are just 3 witches that are just obsessed with Mary. I'm glad Ioulia has finally seen the light, I was with her laughing when Amanda started crying when she took a sip of alcohol. Thats what you get for being a horrible cow! I don't care about your alcohol problem (Which is her only personality trait still) and its making me want one! I'm glad Robyn is being such a nice friend to Mary now. I can't wait to see her go up against Ronnie next week. I actually really like Mary's song too :p but before dissing how Mary looks next week Jody needs to take a look in the mirror! :mad: Vancouver is just making me too angry lol
  • Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm catching up on Vancouver and I almost died when Mary said she was turning 49! :eek::eek:
    Forum Member
    Ramona is confirmed for Season six of Real Housewives of New York!
    Andy Cohen ‏@BravoAndy 24m
    Ramona is back! #RHONY #BravoUpfront #FountainOfYouth
    Lets celebrate like Ramona! :D

EDIT: Carole and Heather were also at the Bravo upfronts which means they are very likely to be returning too!
    Forum Member
    Ramona is confirmed for Season six of Real Housewives of New York!

Lets celebrate like Ramona! :D

EDIT: Carole and Heather were also at the Bravo upfronts which means they are very likely to be returning too!

Hallelujah!

If only we could actually have those gifs on this site. I'd be using them constantly to convey my feelings. The smilies just aren't doing it for me. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek: Who the hell is the blonde bombshell in OC? Blimey, if that's what a few thousand $$ can do, then Vicki it was money well spent.

:) It's good to have Orange County back. Tamra and Eddie's storyline this season must be their break up, because I've always thought their relationship was on a par with Kenya and Walter. At least pick a bit of eye candy if you're going to have a fake romance, Tamra.

Slade has a real, paid job???? I'm stunned. Is this a first? though gawd help there's going to be minislimeys running around. Hasn't he had a vasectomy? I really think Gretchen will either not be able to get pregnant, or Slade is firing blanks . TMI I know :o )

I'm surprised to see Alexis back. I thought the bullying was too much last time round. Jim seems almost human with her and thank goodness, unlike Vicki. we don't have a running commentary on the state of her love tank. :p Vicki's is obviously running on empty!

But it was great to see a softer side to her. Becoming a granny suits her and if Brianna, hubby and baby can stomach renting ( no such thing as a free pass with our Vick is there? family or not) living in part of Gullvason Grange then good luck to them all.

Lauri's return should be good, she doesn't seem to have aged at all in the preview.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tally wrote: »
    :eek: Who the hell is the blonde bombshell in OC? Blimey, if that's what a few thousand $$ can do, then Vicki it was money well spent.

:) It's good to have Orange County back. Tamra and Eddie's storyline this season must be their break up, because I've always thought their relationship was on a par with Kenya and Walter. At least pick a bit of eye candy if you're going to have a fake romance, Tamra.

Slade has a real, paid job???? I'm stunned. Is this a first? though gawd help there's going to be minislimeys running around. Hasn't he had a vasectomy? I really think Gretchen will either not be able to get pregnant, or Slade is firing blanks . TMI I know :o )

I'm surprised to see Alexis back. I thought the bullying was too much last time round. Jim seems almost human with her and thank goodness, unlike Vicki. we don't have a running commentary on the state of her love tank. :p Vicki's is obviously running on empty!

But it was great to see a softer side to her. Becoming a granny suits her and if Brianna, hubby and baby can stomach renting ( no such thing as a free pass with our Vick is there? family or not) living in part of Gullvason Grange then good luck to them all.

Lauri's return should be good, she doesn't seem to have aged at all in the preview.

Please can you tell me when it's on? I assume ITV2?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grotbags1 wrote: »
    Please can you tell me when it's on? I assume ITV2?

Fraid not. It's the start of the new series in the US which aired on Tuesday and can only be accessed online.

Atlanta Season 3 starts on Friday on ITV2, same time as S2 and as it's the franchise that gets better and better every year, we get the introduction of the fabulous Miss Phaedra Parks, esteemed society lawyer, soon to be funeral director, and with absolutely an hilarious method of calculating when her little prince is expected. ( He was conceived outside wedlock, but Phaedra being Phaedra wont let this be acknowledged) and multi hilarity ensues as she tries to fool the other HoWives and us viewers with the biggest ever baby born at 6 months......either that or it's going to be the longest pregnancy ever. :D
    I'll be rewatching this one, that's for sure. :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fraid not. It's the start of the new series in the US which aired on Tuesday and can only be accessed online.

Atlanta Season 3 starts on Friday on ITV2, same time as S2 and as it's the franchise that gets better and better every year, we get the introduction of the fabulous Miss Phaedra Parks, esteemed society lawyer, soon to be funeral director, and with absolutely an hilarious method of calculating when her little prince is expected. ( He was conceived outside wedlock, but Phaedra being Phaedra wont let this be acknowledged) and multi hilarity ensues as she tries to fool the other HoWives and us viewers with the biggest ever baby born at 6 months......either that or it's going to be the longest pregnancy ever. :D

ah thanks for letting me know, I did think that was the case as I follow some of the OC housewives on Twitter, so I knew the new series had started and thought it unlikely it was on UK TV so soon. I'll keep out of here then and wait for it to pop up on ITV2.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 331
    Forum Member
    So it seems that Luann, Sonja and Aviva may not be back for NY Housewives as they werent at the upfronts where as the other 3 were. Would be pretty happy with this if they can replace them with good characters.

Marysol and Ana were also missing from the Miami Housewives so both are possibly demoted to 'friends' or gone altogether. Alexis was there so possibly promoted?
    Forum Member

Can I ask Tally did you like Phaedra when she joined in Season 3? I know personally I didn't like her in her first year but she's been one of my favorites since season 4
  • daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I ask Tally did you like Phaedra when she joined in Season 3? I know personally I didn't like her in her first year but she's been one of my favorites since season 4

I loved Phaedra as soon as she joined. She cracks me up.
    I have just watched the new episode of Vancouver and thank god it's over next week as I could not watch for much longer.
    If Jody and Amanda are back next year I am done with this show.
    Anyone else thought 'that's karma' when Amanda drank the booze? Stupid cow. Next weeks promo looks awful although you do have to think why the hell does Mary put up with it?
  • XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Forgive me for hijacking the question kimkam- but I just wanted add mt 2cents worth :D

I was a bit unsure of Phaedra when she first joined aswell, and it took her a while to grow on me- but as tally says I found her antics with trying to cover up her due date, etc hilarious. Shes a firm fave of mine now, love me some fabulous Phaedra! :p
    conor123 wrote: »
    So it seems that Luann, Sonja and Aviva may not be back for NY Housewives as they werent at the upfronts where as the other 3 were. Would be pretty happy with this if they can replace them with good characters.

Marysol and Ana were also missing from the Miami Housewives so both are possibly demoted to 'friends' or gone altogether. Alexis was there so possibly promoted?

I noticed this aswell! I wouldnt miss Aviva (though I didnt mind her at the reunion) I do find Sonja sort of fascinating to watch, but Lord knows I can never decide if I like her or loathe her! :p Luann, I find unintentionally hilarious- but she works my last nerve aswell. Im not sure if she still has a place on the show really.

Theres lots of rumours floating around about Marysol coming back as a "friend" for season 3 of Miami. Im a bit surprised at that considering the love Andy has for Mama Elsa, so Id have thought he would keep Marysol around even just for that reason.

Ana looks like she will be back, shes been spotted filming the last couple of weeks with the ladies, and she was filming at Mynt last week with Lisa and Joanna. That doesnt mean shes back full time though I guess. I dont know why they are bothering at all, She didnt contribute much all season and then let rip at Lea at the reunion :eek:

Alexia I wish she would just go. I went right off her in season 2, I wasnt a big fan of Karent, but the way they behaved towards her was awful, and on that vacation Alexia took real pleasure in showing Karent all that stuff about Rodolfo. It was just so mean girl.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so glad Heahter and Carole are back! I can deal with Ramona but get rid of the dead wood - Luanna & Sonja. Aviva cab go too and replace them with younger wives.

Does anyone know if Vancouver is having a reunion?
    Forum Member
    Oh please XxSassyGirlXx jump in! :D I asked Tally but it's of course open for anyone to answer. I love hearing everyone opinions :p
  • XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D Thanks kimkam :p

I'm so glad Heahter and Carole are back! I can deal with Ramona but get rid of the dead wood - Luanna & Sonja. Aviva cab go too and replace them with younger wives.

Does anyone know if Vancouver is having a reunion?

Agreed about Heather and Carole. I really enjoyed them both last season!

I would LOVE to know whats going on with Vancouver aswell :confused: the whole thing seems weird to me. Its supposedly one of their best rated shows, yet it has less episodes than season 1? Surely it should have had more this time, or at least the same. And with only 1 ep to go theres still no news on a reunion. Im sure we had a bit of news on the reunion for season 1 before the finale last year. I dont know, it seems strange to me......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D Thanks kimkam :p

Agreed about Heather and Carole. I really enjoyed them both last season!

I would LOVE to know whats going on with Vancouver aswell :confused: the whole thing seems weird to me. Its supposedly one of their best rated shows, yet it has less episodes than season 1? Surely it should have had more this time, or at least the same. And with only 1 ep to go theres still no news on a reunion. Im sure we had a bit of news on the reunion for season 1 before the finale last year. I dont know, it seems strange to me......

The only reason I could think of is either all the woman had enough and refused to do any further filming with each other so they only have enough for 10 episodes or because the ratings started flagging after 10 episodes of Season so maybe they are just keeping it short and sweet and not giving it overkill. I will be disappointed if there is no reunion though. Robin & Ioulia will be great to watch at! The Russian craziness will be amazing!

Also, I love Ioulia but I can't believe what she said about Robins gift! :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    RHOA-Lost footage: Nene and Dwight at the surgery. Had no idea that Nene had scalene implants. "I'm 5'10 and my weight is.........fine" Dr Whitman seemed a little speechless when Nene took of the red hospital gown. Nene sounded worried that Gregg might cheat. It sounded like she might have had more surgery before, but didn't want to say in front of the cameras. None of them needed the skin tightening.

Lisa's wine tasting party, Dwight and the fur trousers. Nene and Sheree coming hours late. Sheree's always late for Lisa's events. The day after Sheree's fashion show, Sheree'"doesn't need" Dwight and questions his "fashion resume" she didn't question it when he made Sheree's show a success. Kim's 911 call was quite funny..."I'm in a White Bentley...I've just been choked by my little Atlanta cast member...." Sheree: "What grown woman has a fight like that?" Kandi says: "Sheree.....didn't you have a fight with Kim a while back?" Lisa and Kandi were really good at the dancing at the end.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    I'm really not excited about the new RHOC or the potential of RHONY coming back either. I feel like it will be the same old with the OC girls, if the preview was anything to go by. Shrill, loud, obnoxious blondes, hurling catty remarks at each other, rinse and repeat until Vicki goes into overdrive with her banshee screaming at someone. I really can't see a difference in her chin implant to be honest, but the version I watched was a bit blurry to say the least.

I feel like with the New York housewives, the best has since past. After Bethenny left, it kind of went downhill for me. I even miss Alex and Simon and Jill Zarin should never have been sacked. The only one they needed to replace was Kelly. If they had Jill, Alex, Heather, Carole and Ramona, that would be an ace mix. I'm a bit bored of Sonja as all she has talked about for 3 seasons is her bloody toaster oven that has never been built!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:o Have to admit I thought she was crazy ( and not in a good way) for half the season, it was the pregnancy that had my jaw wide open. That and the rumours flying around about Apollo's shady past.

But her one liners are classic and by the end of S3 I thought she was good.
    It was S4 that made me love her. Her setting up and all her unintentional remarks about dead bodies and running a funeral home absolutely cracked me up.
    She and Nene ( who I took a while to appreciate) are now the stand out stars of Atlanta for me. :)
    Forum Member
    One of my favourite moments from Season 5 Atlanta - thanks to our Southern Belle Miss Phaedra Parks!
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Ok just watched this weeks episode of Vancouver. Really horrible to watch again how The Three Witches Jodie, ronnie & amanda were all talking about Mary once again.

I really want to just tell Jodie to STFU she is just one horrible mean person and so childish. I cant believe Ronnie said that Robin Drugged her like WTF??!! Ronnie is clearly drinking and i even think she is doing drugs as Mary said. If you look at ronnies behaviour its like she is constantly high on something and her sudden mood changes.

Im glad Robin is on Team Mary where she should of been from the start Robin has grown on me the past few episodes and next weeks finale looks explosive with Ronnie Squaring up to Robin. Then we have yet again Jodie yelling at Mary.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I am getting very angry at RHOV and it makes me not want to watch. Jody is just vile!! Her, Ronnie and Amanda are just 3 witches that are just obsessed with Mary. I'm glad Ioulia has finally seen the light, I was with her laughing when Amanda started crying when she took a sip of alcohol. Thats what you get for being a horrible cow! I don't care about your alcohol problem (Which is her only personality trait still) and its making me want one! I'm glad Robyn is being such a nice friend to Mary now. I can't wait to see her go up against Ronnie next week. I actually really like Mary's song too :p but before dissing how Mary looks next week Jody needs to take a look in the mirror! :mad: Vancouver is just making me too angry lol

:mad: ^ ^ ^ This
    It seems as if everyone on here, the US and Canadian boards feel the same. I have never quit on a HoWife show but this is absolutely excrutiating to watch.
    In everything I've looked at nowhere can I find any reason for the repulsive Jody and her cackling clique to treat Mary in such a way,
    I don't care if she plays the victim ( FWIW I don't think she does), she handles herself with dignity whereas I'd have poured several bottles of wine over Ronnie and hacked Jody's furs into mangy little bits by now.
    I'm so pleased she's got Robin and the real friends who turned up at her party. Surely the network have to realise that people are uncomfortable watching such utter childish trash and while maybe not turning off in droves ( ratings make it one of the most successful of Slice's productions unfortunately) it could be so much better without Jody and her devil spawn fixating on bullying. It sets a terrible tone when grown women resort to this behaviour.
    Apparently she's now got a new beau who's a billionaire and is happy. Stuff that down your face Jody!

But much as I enjoyed the first part of Season 1, I honestly believe this is one I could give up. I want to be entertained without engaging my brain. It's one of the reasons I watch trash TV. :o I don't want a spew of bile from an old crone who thinks she's the arbiter of taste swanning around in a tutu with a tacky tiara on her overbleached ratstail hair.
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    Ok just watched this weeks episode of Vancouver. Really horrible to watch again how The Three Witches Jodie, ronnie & amanda were all talking about Mary once again.

I really want to just tell Jodie to STFU she is just one horrible mean person and so childish. I cant believe Ronnie said that Robin Drugged her like WTF??!! Ronnie is clearly drinking and i even think she is doing drugs as Mary said. If you look at ronnies behaviour its like she is constantly high on something and her sudden mood changes.

Im glad Robin is on Team Mary where she should of been from the start Robin has grown on me the past few episodes and next weeks finale looks explosive with Ronnie Squaring up to Robin. Then we have yet again Jodie yelling at Mary.

:rolleyes: I agree. Cant wait till it's over. ( I do realise it's my choice to watch it, but as Bamber Gasquoine used to say "I've started so I'll finish" :)

Season 3? :confused: Dunno.