Options

Russell Kane?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    cant stand him l turn the tv down and whats gets me the others think he so funny l just dont get it
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get Russell Kane and a lot of his humour isn't funny. Horses for courses and all that.
  • Options
    glasshalffullglasshalffull Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't stand him...stopped watching the show last year because of him :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    he isnt funny,he has nothing to add to the debate,cant even call him a clown,cos he aint!!
  • Options
    too_much_coffeetoo_much_coffee Posts: 2,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor imitation of Russell Brand. Watched him on the first few GMOOHNs and now I just fast forward through his bits
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hideous and deeply unfunny
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    He makes me laugh, I like him.
  • Options
    go57ukgo57uk Posts: 2,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a Russell Brand wannabe and rubbish at it.
  • Options
    Julie68Julie68 Posts: 3,137
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like him or the new girl presenter, Laura I think her name is, she reminds me of the demon that the main charactors girlfriend turns into in the Evil Dead film.
    I would rather see Reeves and Mortimer present this programme, they're far funnier and less fake.
  • Options
    chebbychebby Posts: 7,841
    Forum Member
    Julie68 wrote: »
    I don't like him or the new girl presenter, Laura I think her name is, she reminds me of the demon that the main charactors girlfriend turns into in the Evil Dead film.
    I would rather see Reeves and Mortimer present this programme, they're far funnier and less fake.
    The whole thing is an unfunny shambles.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 415
    Forum Member
    Sheikaman wrote: »
    I love him and I'm not gay!! He's so funny and I love those monologues he does. What a cracker, shit hot. I've always laughed out loud at his quick wit and sharp observations.

^This^
  • Options
    dsnikdsnik Posts: 6,800
    Forum Member
    If he was half as funny as he thinks he is he'd be twice as good
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 106
    Forum Member
    I don't know what it is, I just don't find him a very natural comedian. He's one of those guys who tries waaay too hard and his little 'routines' always feel so rehearshed and not in anyway natural.

My favourite comedians are the ones who don't have to do anything other than be themselves and they are effortlessly funny. Russel Kane tries to do his best Russel Brand impression and pulls silly faces to compensate. It's funny now and then, but it's just the same thing every day and it gets boring IMO.
  • Options
    Mad Man MoonMad Man Moon Posts: 1,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't find him offensive. Just not very funny.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he's really brilliant. I often actually laugh out loud at his bits on Now.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cannot abide him or Joe Swash. Find them both repugnant actually
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    I found the part with Lembit Opik on the screen quite funny.
    Russell Kane is occasionally funny, but very occasionally in my opinion. I hated his nasty comments about Fatima.
  • Options
    Iggy's BoyIggy's Boy Posts: 3,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I caught his 'hilarious' monologue the other night. It was embarrassing. Unfortunately he doesn't have enough likeability to cover the poor quality of material.

I hate him.

I hate Swash.

Laura's alright - she's just another young fit blonde woman with autocue reading abilities but she does her job well enough.