Extra portions

Comments

• jackoljackol Posts: 7,887
    Forum Member
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    I have not ''fallen'' for anything. I am 100% aware of Chris' reputation and everything you have listed above. I am humouring him. And having a little fun myself.
    Nothing wrong with that!

Thank god for that!! Really thought you had bought this nonsense
    Forum Member
    Oh don't be silly. I'm on many forums. You think I could keep this up across all those with the same "stories" as you call them? :rolleyes: This is 100% true. Hell I keep even pinching myself thinking I'll wake up soon.:)

Chris you are ridiculed on other forums for your "life stories"
  • jasvinyljasvinyl Posts: 14,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its no good I just can't be bothered.
  • Akane TendoAkane Tendo Posts: 4,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course. I've stepped up my personal hygiene and showered yesterday, today and will tomorrow. My daughter said to her mum "thank God for salami girl, he's a changed man and doesn't smell now"

You told us all before that your personal hygiene routine was adequate and you didn't smell?
  • BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    I usually wonder why people think he makes stuff up but I really don't believe this latest story.
  • crazychris12crazychris12 Posts: 26,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You told us all before that your personal hygiene routine was adequate and you didn't smell?

I think it is and don't think I do but my two girls here think otherwise.:(
  • jasvinyljasvinyl Posts: 14,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It doesn't matter. It really doesn't matter. If you, or anyone, is going to read, my advice would be to just let it flow over you, breathe deep and wash the blindingly obvious inconsistances out of your brain.

In the grand scheme of things, it really, really, doesn't matter.

ETA:
    Although, it could be turned into a kind of spectator sport. "Spot the Chrisism" or something. 5 points for a minor slip-up, 10 points for an obvious discrepancy, and 100 points for a log-in error. And with minuses depending on the validity of the excuse offered...
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    jasvinyl wrote: »
    It doesn't matter. It really doesn't matter. If you, or anyone, is going to read, my advice would be to just let it flow over you, breathe deep and wash the blindingly obvious inconsistances out of your brain.

In the grand scheme of things, it really, really, doesn't matter.

ETA: Although, it could be turned into a kind of spectator sport. "Spot the Chrisism" or something. 5 points for a minor slip-up, 10 points for an obvious discrepancy, and 100 points for a log-in error.

There are so many 'Chrisisms' in this thread alone. :eek: The tooth extraction being the most obvious. That never happened.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are so many 'Chrisisms' in this thread alone. :eek: The tooth extraction being the most obvious. That never happened.

Well my wallet's still £47 lighter if it didn't.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

You should get your story straight Chris. ;)
    Forum Member

Keep up Chris. You said the bill would be over £200 but not to worry as you would use the credit card!!
  • c4rvc4rv Posts: 29,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was about to ask if you think I should buy some, just in case. Thing is I'm a bit shy to go in the chemist and ask in case it's a young lass serving.:(

somebody of your age, shy about buying condoms. please.......
  • AJ3AJ3 Posts: 1,233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wait hold the phone.....................A hot woman is giving u all sorts of signals and she's not in ur bed feasting on ur danglers? oh dude
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackol wrote: »
    Keep up Chris. You said the bill would be over £200 but not to worry as you would use the credit card!!

That was if I was having crowns again but one extraction and two fillings were £47, thank goodness.
    Forum Member
    c4rv wrote: »
    somebody of your age, shy about buying condoms. please.......

Quickly followed by that great cliche "i ended up buying 10 tubes of toothpaste" This guy is more of a nuisance than just a wum
  • jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackol wrote: »
    They should be in chatter if anywhere. I cannot believe some people have fell for this.

The answer's simple ...ignore any thread started by crazychris12. Some of us enjoy his fant....sorry, life stories.
    .............And btw, £1 for a pack of condoms?! I need to get myself to your Tesco's then as they're about £6 here!

I think you'll find they're recycled ones. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,929
    Forum Member
    Good luck tonight Chris!
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Mutleykaz wrote: »
    Good luck tonight Chris!

It's tomorrow, god keep up!! :p:D
  • Akane TendoAkane Tendo Posts: 4,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was if I was having crowns again but one extraction and two fillings were £47, thank goodness.

I got charged £48 for my extractions when I went. Fortunately only wisdom teeth. Would hate to get a front tooth pulled.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got charged £48 for my extractions when I went. Fortunately only wisdom teeth. Would hate to get a front tooth pulled.

It's not nice. Have to eat at either side and not in the middle until it heals as it's tender.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's it, £48, checked my receipt.
  • LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    Anyone in the area that could go into this Tesco and find the girl on the deli counter and see if this is all true? I mean it obviously isn't but it would clear this all up once and for all.
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Anyone in the area that could go into this Tesco and find the girl on the deli counter and see if this is all true? I mean it obviously isn't but it would clear this all up once and for all.

If you're a REAL non believer then you wouldn't believe Chris lives in east London either :D

(Not me Chris, I believe every word that comes out of your (gappy) mouth :p lol)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you're a REAL non believer then you wouldn't believe Chris lives in east London either :D

(Not me Chris, I believe every word that comes out of your (gappy) mouth :p lol)

Its just all the typed stuff I'm struggling with :D
  • jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ..............(Not me Chris, I believe every word that comes out of your (gappy) mouth :p lol)

I misread that as "(yappy) mouth". What a silly mistake to make. :)