Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 186)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Umm what did I miss?? I see alot of :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kojan wrote: »
    This whole fandom is collapsing on it self today. It's a scary sight.

I was just thinking the same thing. I think whatever someone's viewpoint we need to remember that it is fictional and nobody forces us to watch it. It's really sad that people who were brought together over a shared interest in a story are now falling out over differing opinions on what they feel should or shouldn't be happening now that the story is over. Emmett chose to leave, Keiron chose to stay, Hollyoaks chose to focus on the characters who are still there. That is all. Some will like that, others wont, not everyone can be pleased. For me it doesn't matter. I still appreciate Brendan/Ste/Stendan whatever happens in the future and the moment a tv show makes me want to abuse people on twitter, for not sharing my view, or get angry to that extent is the moment I will no longer watch. Such a shame flowerpicture won't be writing anymore, her fics were among the best.
  • Options
    bonyo0030bonyo0030 Posts: 914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want him back! *cries blood*
    you are braver souls than i am,the last two ep and the nana reveal ep have never re-watched,one day when am over it and the pain is not this acute i will re-watch it just like i know i will one day watch the last ep of merlin.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    bonyo0030 wrote: »
    you are braver souls than i am,the last two ep and the nana reveal ep have never re-watched,one day when am over it and the pain is not this acute i will re-watch it just like i know i will one day watch the last ep of merlin.

I have no idea what on earth posessed me to watch it either. I usually avoid it in my re-watch sessions. I coped not too badly until I got to the hospital scene and then it was tears and snot everywhere. (TMI, sorry :o)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,753
    Forum Member
    I was just thinking the same thing. I think whatever someone's viewpoint we need to remember that it is fictional and nobody forces us to watch it. It's really sad that people who were brought together over a shared interest in a story are now falling out over differing opinions on what they feel should or shouldn't be happening now that the story is over. Emmett chose to leave, Keiron chose to stay, Hollyoaks chose to focus on the characters who are still there. That is all. Some will like that, others wont. for me it doesn't matter. I still appreciate Brendan/Ste/Stendan whether I hear Brendan mentioned or ever see them on screen in the future or not and the moment a tv show makes me want to abuse people on twitter, for not sharing my view, or get angry to that extent is the moment I will no longer watch.

The real problem is that some people can't accept that other's feel differently about certain things, everyone has a right to make of it what they will, that is what an opinion is after all, however we are not obliged to agree with one another but like I said, some people can't accept that and it seems that they almost don't have an off button and up going on and on and on and on, they seem to have a determination to make others feel as bad as they do about the whole thing. It's so so unpleasant.
  • Options
    GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nezzie wrote: »
    Umm what did I miss?? I see alot of :(

Nothing that I saw. :o
    The real problem is that some people can't accept that other's feel differently about certain things, everyone has a right to make of it what they will, that is what an opinion is after all, however we are not obliged to agree with one another but like I said, some people can't accept that and it seems that they almost don't have an off button and up going on and on and on and on, they seem to have a determination to make others feel as bad as they do about the whole thing. It's so so unpleasant.

You are perfect. *O*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes true, you cant force others to feel the way you do, nor should you want to. Some fans are more passionate than others, scarily so sometimes.
  • Options
    MissCelticMissCeltic Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hollie-x- wrote: »
    Literally Almost Crying Because Flowerpictures Twitlonger

Im Not Ok

me too and she is not going to finish At First Sight now, why can't people just respect that not everyone is going to like a particular storyline and that we shouldn't have to. I don't like Ste's current storyline and I feel such massive potential has been missed so I am not going to lie and say that I like it when I don't.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member
    I feel like I missed something yesterday and I'm not really sure what............... :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    khughes90 wrote: »
    I feel like I missed something yesterday and I'm not really sure what............... :(

Me either. :o

Be happy with my Khughes. Talk about Ziggy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Me either. :o

Be happy with my Khughes. Talk about Ziggy.

....... and Freddie? :o
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    I'm baffled too. I don't use Twitter or read fan fic, so maybe that's why.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    khughes90 wrote: »
    ....... and Freddie? :o

NOT FREDDIE. :mad: :mad: :mad:

:D

I only like Sandy MY BOYS Roscoe.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,170
    Forum Member
    The fact that because people have obviously said something (not sure what) and upset someone has really annoyed me. Flowerpicture is one of our best fanfiction writers, at first sight is actually one of my favourite stories and now that isn't getting finished. I don't understand why we can't just get on, we all started talking because we loved the show, we obviously will have different opinions, but there's no need to argue over them.

I know theres people in the fandom who are really close and one is a stug fan, and they never argue.

It sounds really sad but I actually wanted to cry last night all over whatever the hell happened. I don't even know the full story, but the fact one of our most popular fanfiction authors is leaving us and not continuing to write is awful, and it's all over somebody trying to start sh!t :(:(:cry:
  • Options
    Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    I have no idea what happened last night, I don't understand. :confused:
  • Options
    Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    I feel completely the same, Hollie :( I miss her already
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ayla_89 wrote: »
    I have no idea what happened last night, I don't understand. :confused:

Me either.

Spread happiness Ayla. :o

Talk about awful Doug. Anything.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Me either.

Spread happiness Ayla. :o

Talk about awful Doug. Anything.

Talk about Doug? You must be desperate. :D

I know people don't really have anything to ask for the BK interview but I'm really going to try and phrase a good question for Doug but I'm not sure what... any ideas? :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I know people don't really have anything to ask for the BK interview but I'm really going to try and phrase a good question for Doug but I'm not sure what... any ideas? :o

I am. :cry:

Bryan can Doug stop hanging around Ste? And when will the show realise that there used to be much more to him than whining? ;)

Will Will kill Doug?

Will Bex the love of his life ever be mentioned again?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NOT FREDDIE. :mad: :mad: :mad:

:D

I only like Sandy MY BOYS Roscoe.

LOL! :)
  • Options
    MissCelticMissCeltic Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

When are Ste and Doug getting a divorce:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I am. :cry:

Bryan can Doug stop hanging around Ste? And when will the show realise that there used to be much more to him than whining? ;)

Will Will kill Doug?

Will Bex the love of his life ever be mentioned again?

I was thinking more a general question of what he thinks of him/what's next. :p
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    Will Doug play a part in Will's downfall?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nezzie wrote: »
    LOL! :)

:cool:
    I was thinking more a general question of what he thinks of him/what's next. :p

:mad:

Will Doug seduce a Roscoe?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Will they get a divorce and will it be a bit messy with the deli? Because either way, Ste is entitled to money from it.

Can Doug be the one to catch Will out and then maybe join the HO murder club and kill him for us?

Can he stop being so whiny? :o
This discussion has been closed.