100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,234
    Forum Member
    The broadsheets? This is a strange one. Is someone trying to stoke up trouble by spreading rumours? It would be hard to understand why anyone would want to.

there's been rumours about the Ex-Ex PM and Rupert The Bear's then Wife
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    there's been rumours about the Ex-Ex PM and Rupert The Bear's then Wife

Yeah - the Iraq War One and the Foam Pie One.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

This up and coming foreign born singer was all set to appear on a popular British television show to promote her recent record which is really good. He called it off though when he saw her in rehearsals because he said she was too fat and that people would never buy her record if they saw her looking like that.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »

This up and coming foreign born singer was all set to appear on a popular British television show to promote her recent record which is really good. He called it off though when he saw her in rehearsals because he said she was too fat and that people would never buy her record if they saw her looking like that.

Has to be a reality singing show. But both the voice and BGT aren't at the guest singing stage yet?
  • dodradedodrade Posts: 23,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Who is "he"?
  • AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    dodrade wrote: »
    Who is "he"?

would it not be a chat show and "he" it's host?
    Forum Member
    dodrade wrote: »
    Who is "he"?

That IS the question. I thought the performer might be the "Same Love" singer but she was born in Seattle, so not foreign to CDAN. Hmm... back to the drawing board.
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member

This makes no sense. 'He called it off' Who is he? The host? Why would he care if her song sells? Unless somehow he is her manager and on the show?
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That IS the question. I thought the performer might be the "Same Love" singer but she was born in Seattle, so not foreign to CDAN. Hmm... back to the drawing board.

Who's the Same Love singer? All I could come up with, and Google as well, was the Thrift Shop bloke.
    Forum Member
    Who's the Same Love singer? All I could come up with, and Google as well, was the Thrift Shop bloke.

Yes. That's right. It's him featuring...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes. That's right. It's him featuring...

Never heard of her. Ah well.
  • willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've heard talk about the singer of Royals, and while she fits the profile of foreign born and up and coming, she's hardly what you would call 'fat' so I don't know.
  • LenitiveLenitive Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    willrelf92 wrote: »
    I've heard talk about the singer of Royals, and while she fits the profile of foreign born and up and coming, she's hardly what you would call 'fat' so I don't know.

I think that's a reasonable guess, tbh - when there were pap pics of her at the beach, there was some shallow furore over how "untoned" she was (i.e. normal).

I'm just not sure about the up and coming bit - surely her star has risen?
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Lenitive wrote: »
    I think that's a reasonable guess, tbh - when there were pap pics of her at the beach, there was some shallow furore over how "untoned" she was (i.e. normal).

I'm just not sure about the up and coming bit - surely her star has risen?

Maybe in the US though
  • AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member

Could I have another clue please?

And then who do we think the "he" is?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Abriel wrote: »
    Could I have another clue please?

And then who do we think the "he" is?
    Her stage name rhymes with 'bored' and she's 17.

And to me the 'he' is someone who has the same surname as a type of security software and hosts a chat show on BBC 1.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Her stage name rhymes with 'bored' and she's 17.

And to me the 'he' is someone who has the same surname as a type of security software and hosts a chat show on BBC 1.

But why on earth would the little Irish fella give two hoots if she was big or not:confused: The chances of them paying for a star to travel over and appear on a show, to then be told by 'he' the host, 'nope too fat, not having her on' well, seems highly unlikely to me. Another poor blind item by enty in my opinion and rather laughable.
  • RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,234
    Forum Member

the one who likes to get Dirrrty's latest song has been a worldwide hit and is due out here soon, her weight has yo-yoed about for years! so my guess is her
    Forum Member
    This cute star spends an awful lot of time and energy trying to fool people!
    During a recent visit to Los Angeles, he staged photos of himself at various hotels and private homes and restaurants around town to try to trick you into thinking that he was staying there or spending lots of time with certain people.
    For example, he entered a high-end hotel, had someone photograph him in the recognizable lobby, immediately departed, and then had someone post the pic on Twitter to spread the word Fans thought he was staying there… but he wasn’t!
    Another time, he rented a second car that matched the one he had been spotted driving around town. He had it parked outside a popular restaurant for the night. The paparazzi thought he was dining there… but he wasn’t!
    The one thing that really did happen were those photo ops with his “girlfriend.” The paparazzi were notified well in advance for those “meetings.” Why are we calling them “meetings” instead of “dates”? Because they were all business and all about publicity. The two are not really dating!
    There are lots of other little things, but you get the picture. Our boy is spending a lot of time and energy engaged in games and misdirection.
    Do we know where he was really staying? Yes, we do! He stayed at a male friend’s house near the Beverly Hills Hotel. No, we don’t know if they are anything more than friends.

Oh no, say it ain't so, I thought the Stylish one and bigbums sister were in love, surely it's not all for show:cry:^_^
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They're being a bit blatant with that one aren't they? "Little things", "misdirection", etc!
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They're being a bit blatant with that one aren't they? "Little things", "misdirection", etc!

I blow hot and cold with these blinds on this band........Some of them are so laughable it is just unreal. Didn't they say the other week his new amour is Ben Winston!! The Ben Winston who is happily married altho' I don't suppose that means anything

The above does sound feasible but then again who knows and we will probably never find out for years
    Forum Member
    twingle wrote: »
    I blow hot and cold with these blinds on this band........Some of them are so laughable it is just unreal. Didn't they say the other week his new amour is Ben Winston!! The Ben Winston who is happily married altho' I don't suppose that means anything

The above does sound feasible but then again who knows and we will probably never find out for years

I know what you're saying. Not seen any pics of him with the Grim one lately, I assume they have either fallen out or his management have told him not to publically converse with him.
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I have no idea.
    :confused:
    But it would be ridiculous if this was a well known singing show which supposedly doesn't focus on looks :p
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the one who likes to get Dirrrty's latest song has been a worldwide hit and is due out here soon, her weight has yo-yoed about for years! so my guess is her

CDAN is an American site so Dirrrty would not be foreign to them. Also the blind said "up and coming", but Dirrrty has been in the music industry for around 15 years
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any more clues as to which member it is? I'm presuming the most popular one who likes the older woman but..
This discussion has been closed.