Options

Itv1+1

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
Forum Member
✭✭
I live in Scotland, and have Sky+. At the moment, i,m not receiving ITV1+1, STV+1 or ITV4+1. Can anyone tell me if or when i will receive any of these channels. Thanx for all your help.

Comments

• Options
    daisydeedaisydee Posts: 39,651
    Forum Member
    I live in Scotland, and have Sky+. At the moment, i,m not receiving ITV1+1, STV+1 or ITV4+1. Can anyone tell me if or when i will receive any of these channels. Thanx for all your help.

Perhaps you have to do a re-tune?
    I noticed yesterday that I couldn't pick up ITV2+1 on Freeview channel 33. I don't know where this channel has gone, but channel 33 is now ITV1+1
  • Options
    rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    TassiumTassium Posts: 31,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't bother with ITV1+1, it's all repeats.
  • Options
    treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tassium wrote: »
    I wouldn't bother with ITV1+1, it's all repeats.

lol :D
  • Options
    grumpyscotgrumpyscot Posts: 11,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is no ITV1+1 or STV1+1 in Scotland - channel 131 does not exist on the EPG. Would be nice if we could even get STV HD on Sky - but we can't.

Raw deal STV - time to sell the shares I think.
  • Options
    shaggy_xshaggy_x Posts: 3,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of the +1 channels are a waste of the EPG if you ask me. People with Sky will just sky+ whatever programme they want to watch later, and I can only see minimal reason to watch a +1 channel if you have digital but no PVR . How much does it cost to rent some digital space on the likes of Sky and Freeview ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shaggy_x wrote: »
    A lot of the +1 channels are a waste of the EPG if you ask me. People with Sky will just sky+ whatever programme they want to watch later, and I can only see minimal reason to watch a +1 channel if you have digital but no PVR . How much does it cost to rent some digital space on the likes of Sky and Freeview ?

Last night I'd just finished watching something I'd recorded and then when I pressed STOP, noticed itv was 20 mins into a creepy looking horror with Rachel Weisz (she being good enough reason alone to watch). So I recorded the +1 version :D

Just unplanned ad-hoc "spots" (un-SKY-PLUSed) like that it is good for.

I like it.:D