The twins obsession with Dexter

brylcreembrylcreem Posts: 2,423
Forum Member
✭✭✭
They constantly pick on him, choose him for everything, put him down.

He doesn't even seem to notice though but I'm sure if it was the other way around he'd be accused of bullying them.

Comments

• Milton JonesMilton Jones Posts: 2,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, and then when anyone nominates or say nasty things about them the twins start shouting and crying as though it is a huge injustice. Someone needs to tell them how grating and despicable they really are.
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are just jealous that he is the main man of the show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, and then when anyone nominates or say nasty things about them the twins start shouting and crying as though it is a huge injustice. Someone needs to tell them how grating and despicable they really are.

So true
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Not just them who think it is an injustice some posters say as they are 18 we should leave them alone, no way they are a pair of nasty, vindictive, UNFUNNY, jealous attention seeking adults(they are over 18 after all),
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brylcreem wrote: »

He doesn't even seem to notice though but I'm sure if it was the other way around he'd be accused of bullying them.

can't stand the twins they are so mean to dexter , for no reason at all :eek:
  • Spidey1Spidey1 Posts: 2,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're like 2 little bitches the way they talk about him. but you just know that if someone did the same to them they'd be non stop blubbing.

they're evil really.
  • moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,889
    Forum Member
    Spidey1 wrote: »
    They're like 2 little bitches the way they talk about him. but you just know that if someone did the same to them they'd be non stop blubbing.

they're evil really.
    They have no redeeming features at all- people who say they're only teenagers make me laugh, teenagers who are going to turn into awful adults I'm afraid.
  • geppsdoodgeppsdood Posts: 595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well said
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did you see how sour they look?

They came 7th out of 9 places in a popularity poll compared to Dexter who came 3rd voted by the public :cool:

I don't like Dexter but the Twins are pathetic.
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's simply because Dexter dared to nominate them. He was and still is their main threat for survival.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did you see how sour they look?

They came 7th out of 9 places in a popularity poll compared to Dexter who came 3rd voted by the public :cool:

I don't like Dexter but the Twins are pathetic.

And all that bloody hand-waving whenever the task music started. :mad:
  • eyespyeyespy Posts: 2,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On live feed Dexter was in the Diary Room for long and evil Twin says "He's probably slagging us all off" how ignorant. He is unable to get any benefit of doubt.
  • Flight815-23DFlight815-23D Posts: 5,311
    Forum Member
    eyespy wrote: »
    On live feed Dexter was in the Diary Room for long and evil Twin says "He's probably slagging us all off" how ignorant. He is unable to get any benefit of doubt.

And then when Dexter came out to say BB confirmed the validity of the rankings, he went on to calmly tell them it's a single snapshot in time, not a guarantee of their spot day to day, and that they aren't malicious to anyone (little does he know). The twins had the audacity to accept that and still insist he was wrong, that it must mean they have nothing left to live for. The sheer arrogance of those two brats is amazing. They are the legitimate poster children for the ME ME ME ME generation.
  • hearditallbeforhearditallbefor Posts: 623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    brylcreem wrote: »

they just don't like Dexter, not everyone is a house that claustrophobic is going to get on, and they are sooo different to Dexter, worlds apart, it's no surprise, He hasn't probably got time for them either , but because they're immature teenagers they're very vocal , playground-titter tatter telling everyone what they think about everyone behind their backs
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And then when Dexter came out to say BB confirmed the validity of the rankings, he went on to calmly tell them it's a single snapshot in time, not a guarantee of their spot day to day, and that they aren't malicious to anyone (little does he know). The twins had the audacity to accept that and still insist he was wrong, that it must mean they have nothing left to live for. The sheer arrogance of those two brats is amazing. They are the legitimate poster children for the ME ME ME ME generation.

Oh how so very true.

Their arrogant sense of entitlement is the most grating.
  • elfstar89elfstar89 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What annoys me most is that any opinion at all about anything Dexter has when he's in a conversation that includes the twins, they always find a way to dismiss or contradict what he says and with such a bitchy attitude as the do it too. It really grates. On the live feed all they moaned about is that people not in the top 3 should feel bad bc they won't win in their opinions. I found it funny that they used Dexter's placement as the benchmark. All these past weeks everyone talks about the 4 or 5 in the final, but now that Dexter is 3rd that means 4th and 5th place are bad positions.