Dawn Porter's hubby tweeted pic of her

fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
Forum Member
Here's the article:
http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/celebrities/dawn-porter/chris-o-dowd-tweets-saucy-pic-of-new-wife-dawn-porter-n204482.html

I can't imagine this wasn't with her full agreement. No matter that she looks fantastic, it would be a complete and utter breach of trust and confidence to do this to someone.

I think she definately knew perfectly well and gave him the go ahead

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    If I had pictures like that of me then I'd hack my bf's account and post them on my behalf!
  • fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
    Forum Member
    Trifle? wrote: »
    If I had pictures like that of me then I'd hack my bf's account and post them on my behalf!

Very true, as would I.

However, just because she looks nice, does that make it okay? What if she looked flabby or had spots (like the Katy Perry picture)? It's not okay then, is it?

Every single man on the planet would check it was okay just in case. After all, women can be weird about how they look and even when they look great, still think they look like crap.

She definately knew.
  • ShrikeShrike Posts: 16,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The piccy is definetly posed. Whether she wanted it shown to the world is another matter though (can't see why not - looks hot as!) :D
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't bear her or her husband.

Her - pretty girl with a good body not famous for anything much.
    Him - big dim Irishman. He was quite good in Crimson Petal though, I'll give him that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    saw this is the DM the other day. I highly doubt this is a normal shot, surely it is from a photoshoot?

Although, i think he has taken it down from twitter now?
    Even so, i really don't think he is so dim as to post it without letting her know.

Quite good PR though, it was top of the DM sidebar of shame for ages.
  • CasualCasual Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The man's a massive prat: "LOOK WHAT I GOT!!!" Really? He must have the mentality of a 13 year old.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    saw this is the DM the other day. I highly doubt this is a normal shot, surely it is from a photoshoot?

Although, i think he has taken it down from twitter now?
    Even so, i really don't think he is so dim as to post it without letting her know.

Quite good PR though, it was top of the DM sidebar of shame for ages.

It looks like a photoshoot all right.

I bet she's bloody mad if he Tweeted it without her say-so, and that's why he's taken it down.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like Chris O'Dowd in my mouth...
  • flagpoleflagpole Posts: 44,641
    Forum Member
    it doesn't look like the kind of pic people take for their own consumption.
  • SemieroticSemierotic Posts: 11,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is she famous for? I don't mean that sarcastically, I'm genuinely curious...
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fefster wrote: »
    Here's the article:
    http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/celebrities/dawn-porter/chris-o-dowd-tweets-saucy-pic-of-new-wife-dawn-porter-n204482.html

I can't imagine this wasn't with her full agreement. No matter that she looks fantastic, it would be a complete and utter breach of trust and confidence to do this to someone.

I think she definately knew perfectly well and gave him the go ahead

The article is making out that he posted a 'snap' of her caught unawares.
    But that is quite obviously a posed photograph, lit well, and perfectly composed, which was probably done for a modeling shoot.

I suspect that it's just a story being blown up out of proportion and being made out to be more than what it is.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Casual wrote: »
    The man's a massive prat: "LOOK WHAT I GOT!!!" Really? He must have the mentality of a 13 year old.

I think it's likely that she would be bothered less about the photograph itself, but more about the point you made with him simply posting it and bragging about it making it look embarrassing for both of them.
  • uniqueunique Posts: 12,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Semierotic wrote: »
    What is she famous for? I don't mean that sarcastically, I'm genuinely curious...

writer, journalist, tv presenter, actor

she was in gok wans how to look good naked, and did a bunch of docs for bbc3 and was in skins and balls of steel on c4
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Definitely a posed photo. It's not really 'indecent' so she probably doesn't care that he's tweeted it. She's pretty and has a good body, so why not?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Semierotic wrote: »

She's been around for a while now and done quite a few things.
    She's probably been on TV programmes since George O'Dowd first started doing The IT Crowd.

She seems to mostly do a lot of those 'Mission' style documentaries. A few on BBC 3 and Channel 4.
    She was also one of the actors on Balls of Steel as a character named The Man Tester (or something like that). Plus other occasional acting roles too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    She's been around for a while now and done quite a few things.
    She's probably been on TV programmes since George O'Dowd first started doing The IT Crowd.

She seems to mostly do a lot of those 'Mission' style documentaries. A few on BBC 3 and Channel 4.
    She was also one of the actors on Balls of Steel as a character named The Man Tester (or something like that). Plus other occasional acting roles too.

Boy George was in the IT Crowd :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This.

I can't stand boasters.
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Dawn's lovely but her choice of husband is a little off
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    Camino wrote: »

If she'd have married him 18 months ago then I could possibly agree but after seeing Bridesmaids I saw him a new light and thoroughly approve of her choice of man!

TBH I'd actually be quite happy for my husband to boast that he was married to me. Better than badmouthing your wife.
  • uniqueunique Posts: 12,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Camino wrote: »

a successful actor/comedian with hit movies and tv shows on both sides of the atlantic that could have his pick of women, particularly in the states?

his career is way on the up
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Boy George was in the IT Crowd :eek:

Oh shit. I made a balls up of that post haven't I?:D
    Too late to edit now.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't bear her or her husband.

Her - pretty girl with a good body not famous for anything much.
    Him - big dim Irishman. He was quite good in Crimson Petal though, I'll give him that.

Nice pleasant comment about the irish there- would you say that about someone who was black

thought not :rolleyes:
  • rory rrory r Posts: 419
    Forum Member
    Publicity stunt, no way that's just an average pic.
  • CasualCasual Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [/B]

Nice pleasant comment about the irish there- would you say that about someone who was black

thought not :rolleyes:

I'm sure black people can be Irish too.
  • grahamzxygrahamzxy Posts: 11,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris O'Dowd is pretty annoying, not sure what chat show it was that I saw him on tv.