Options

Anyone else looking forward to seeing Harvey and Ashley evicted straight away Friday?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 989
Forum Member
✭✭
Harvey more so.

Those two are lucky to have made the final and the only battle they have is who will come last and who will come 2nd last in the final. They seem incredibly cocky and I suppose it doesn't help that the majority of the house think Ashley is going to win (or so they keep telling him).

I think it will be hilarious to see one of those two first out on Friday. If it's Harvey I hope he has a Kirk Norcross reaction :cool: :D

Comments

• Options
    pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cannot wait, let's hope it happens.
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    I don't recall ever having seen a housemate with fewer supporters having reached the final week. (Although I don't keep stats and am happy for someone to correct my recollections)

I did a search of polls late last night (Telly MIX TIBB, Reality Box - is it? etc.) I could count the votes registered for Harvey on my fingers (7 supporters across all the sites)

Julian or Sitch were in the lead on popularity polls depending on which site you go to
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    I don't recall ever having seen a housemate with fewer supporters having reached the final week. (Although I don't keep stats and am happy for someone to correct my recollections)

If we're including regular BB, then JJ2 would qualify :o

I'm very much looking forward to them being evicted too :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If we're including regular BB, then JJ2 would qualify :o

I'm very much looking forward to them being evicted too :D

Jennie BB7 only got 0.9% vote to win, though she was a late entrant.

I hope the boys are surprised when they get 6th/5th (hopefully Ashley doesn't sneak a 4th by being 'fit init')
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    Alas Harvey will no doubt be evicted to roaring cheers from rentamob I'm not a fan of booing but if ever anyone deserved to be booed it's him for his rank arrogance and hypocrisy.
  • Options
    stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alas Harvey will no doubt be evicted to roaring cheers from rentamob I'm not a fan of booing but if ever anyone deserved to be booed it's him for his rank arrogance and hypocrisy.

Completely agree:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I wouldn't worry, I'm sure Harvey will realise the truth despite how much they cheer him.

It will be just like Kirk's eviction. He left to huge cheers and yet started crying later as he realised how unpopular he was. :D
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Of course he will.

Cheat on your wife with her friend, leave wife for same friend, pull knife out on new girlfriend who has your baby and you become the Chavy rent - a mob's favourite.:mad:

The cheers he got going in were pathetic:rolleyes:
  • Options
    027huds027huds Posts: 12,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It'll be the best part of the night. Even better is that I think a lot of the housemates in there believe that Ashley at least is in with a chance of winning. Will be great to see him leave a measly 5th / 6th place :D

Then the real battle can begin between the top 4.
  • Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    Shame there isn't a double ejection seat, I would so love to pull the lever just before the final show started.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 178
    Forum Member
    Erm No, because Ashley's going to win!!
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are both extremely popular on twitter.

They will both come out to cheers.

Hopefully, Harvey will be out first.
  • Options
    shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    Of course he will.

Cheat on your wife with her friend, leave wife for same friend, pull knife out on new girlfriend who has your baby and you become the Chavy rent - a mob's favourite.:mad:

The cheers he got going in were pathetic:rolleyes:

you forgot expose your a***hole...
  • Options
    HalkiHalki Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harvey first, then Ashley will do nicely for me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 266
    Forum Member
    Heavenly wrote: »
    They are both extremely popular on twitter.

They will both come out to cheers.

Hopefully, Harvey will be out first.

It begs the question....how can they be so popular, I think they are a pair of prats, and watching them get voted out will be the main reason that I watch the final.
  • Options
    goldieloxgoldielox Posts: 8,425
    Forum Member
    RMole wrote: »

lolol thans for the laugh
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RMole wrote: »

I think Friday could leave you severely disappointed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know if (or when) they release the voting figures for CBB ?

I imagine they could quickly come to terms with the order - that would be much the same if they'd never been in there, given how well known other names were. The actual numbers might be very hard for them to swallow.
  • Options
    SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Julian & Coleen seem to be leading the polls now with the Sitch third; Martin fourth, Ashley fifth and Harvey a dead, dead last. I think this is the order we should probably expect to see on Friday?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54,392
    Forum Member
    Omg Yes
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone know if (or when) they release the voting figures for CBB ?

I imagine they could quickly come to terms with the order - that would be much the same if they'd never been in there, given how well known other names were. The actual numbers might be very hard for them to swallow.

They didn't for CBB8 or CBB9. BB13 was the first series C5 have released figures for so if they're planning to I'd imagine we'd get them after the series. Possibly on the BOTS after the final? :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    027huds wrote: »
    They didn't for CBB8 or CBB9. BB13 was the first series C5 have released figures for so if they're planning to I'd imagine we'd get them after the series. Possibly on the BOTS after the final? :confused:

:) thanks - I do hope so - BB13's certainly made interesting reading
  • Options
    Rich Tea.Rich Tea. Posts: 22,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ashley is just a slightly immature and seemingly easily lead young man. Harvey has sent him astray, and without him there Ashley would have come over more positively. I'm also not sure why being tagged as an "Olympian" confers him elevated status? He's not a medallist, lost immediately and effectively spent a few minutes tustling on a mat. But it sounds good to say, that is it.
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i like Ashley, and wouldnt mind if he wins
    as for Harvey, yes i be glad if his voted out first
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God, I hope they go first.

My ideal final 6 would have been (in alphabetical order only):

Cheryl
    Coleen
    Danica
    Jasmine
    Julian
    Julie

It's a shame, there was a lot of potential, but I ended up giving up with the series, I couldn't bring myself to watch Harvey much longer. :mad: