Iveta

TomStarTomStar Posts: 2,067
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Does anyone else think that she's a great addition to the show? I find her choreography is always amazing and that she is one of the most talented pros in the current lineup...

Comments

• -Felicity--Felicity- Posts: 4,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I love her, think she's fantastic! Hope she stays for a long time :)
  • pinkwaferpinkwafer Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love her too and think she pitches her choreography just right. I loved tonight's routine.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like her, a great addition to the strictly family. She seems really lovely, and has a nice bond with Mark.
  • kayceekaycee Posts: 12,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Iveta is a great 10-dancer which is a huge benefit on Strictly. Lovely personality as well.
  • CreamPuffCreamPuff Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    I thought she was great tonight and has fab legs.
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    Yep for my money too she's a keeper. Desperately miss Flavia though and Vincent too for that matter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Yep for my money too she's a keeper. Desperately miss Flavia though and Vincent too for that matter.
    Big fan of Flavia here and yes she's sorely missed imho.

But Iveta is awesome - great choreography, attitude, stunningly beautiful... and those legs... wow.
  • Presto ShinkoPresto Shinko Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looked lovely tonight.
  • TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TomStar wrote: »
    Does anyone else think that she's a great addition to the show? I find her choreography is always amazing and that she is one of the most talented pros in the current lineup...

Hi Tom, I do, as you say Iveta's choreography is indeed amazing.
  • JoshuaRyJoshuaRy Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    I really like her, she seems to have formed a great partnership with Mark. Great addition this year.
  • heart break kidheart break kid Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    I agree, I think she is great. Her routines are interesting and she is such a great performer. I find myself not taking my eyes off her for the whole time she is on the floor.
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I really like Ivetta lovely lady
  • sradiasradia Posts: 940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, I think she's great and she has a great partner in Mark who not only can act each dance brilliantly but can also dance. I really hope they go far in the show.
  • treetreetreetree Posts: 1,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep i add my agreement to this thread i like her too
  • ElanElan Posts: 428
    Forum Member
    I've been surprised by her, she is creating some great and memorable routines playing to Mark's strengths. Her choreography has been great.

I do miss Flavia and Vincent, and Natalie Lowe a lot.
  • gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like her, I have actually thought all of the new dancers have fitted in really well and are doing a great job.
  • bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she is great in that she is a true pro who regardless of her partners ability puts in 100%
  • jeff_vaderjeff_vader Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really enjoy watching her and Mark.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 338
    Forum Member

She's great. Her choreography is fantastic for Mark.
  • fatskiafatskia Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm impressed with the comedy/entertainment side of Iveta's choreography this year. I wasn't expecting her to deal with that so well.

The Salsa and CCC didn't have much content for Mark of the actual dance but apparently this year that doesn't matter so Iveta is choreographing to whatever format the producer/judges have cooked up this year, so she deserves credit for reading that situation very well and making the most of it.

I'm sure if she had a celeb who could dance like Natalie Iveta would be able to handle that too.
  • JohnCurryJohnCurry Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is the second joke partner she has been given. I hope the money and publicity make it worth it for her, otherwise she won't stay long. Remember Karen Hardy gave up after just a few years.

As for her ability, I think she is the best latin dancer we have had on this show, even better than Karen Hardy who was runner-up in the World Professional Latin Championships for many years. I know Iveta has been World ten-dance champion, but that doesn't count for much in the ballroom world - the separate ballroom and latin championships are considered much more important.

I would like to see Iveta doing some ballroom for a change, in a professional demonstration with Brendan, but like all my suggestions it probably won't happen.
  • Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the fact she doesn't patronise Mark and expects him to work and pushes him. Ola, James, Anton take note.
  • sambadansambadan Posts: 1,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep I am loving Iveta. She is top quality:D.
    Fab loolking lass too, amazing legs:D.
  • missfrankiecatmissfrankiecat Posts: 8,388
    Forum Member
    Love her. She has character and style. I like her sense of discipline and she is working well with Mark. Dare I say it, but I also like that we are not having any physical handicap he is suffering rammed down our faces too. ;)
  • Pippa 2Pippa 2 Posts: 2,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Iveta and hope she stays with Strictly for a long time to come.