Options

Operation: Give Gus a STORYLINE!!

mintchocchipmintchocchip Posts: 16,086
Forum Member
✭✭
C'mon guys, if we whinge enough we can get the guy a decent storyline and either -

a) Prove his critics right that he's a waste of space

or

b) er...give a likable character something to do and let the actor show his acting chops!!!

I really reckon they need to give him a story, a love interest for him would be a good idea....

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    Well he was after Sonia years ago but i dont think he can go back there lol! Who else is there for him to have?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    I think it is too late for Gus. I think it won't be too long before the axe falls on him. To be honest I couldn't really care. His acting isn't up to much.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,309
    Forum Member
    Actually, I would love to see Gus making a play for Sonia. Her marriage to Martin has been a farce from start to finish, so I wouldn't mind seeing it end in divorce.
  • Options
    mintchocchipmintchocchip Posts: 16,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xx kim xx wrote:
    Well he was after Sonia years ago but i dont think he can go back there lol! Who else is there for him to have?

They could bring in some new lady characters, don't they need some as Zoe and Sam are leaving?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah some Strong Sexy women. I miss this in Eastenders, Espeically since Kelly left. She was Mighty Fine. Cant really think of any other good looking actress's there. well Teen/early 20's. Accept Zoe. Even Karina's left now.
  • Options
    Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gus would have had storylines galore if they had paired him off with Sonia when they had the chance. Instead they chose Martin Fowler, :rolleyes: very unrealistic, IMO. It's a shame because I don't think the guy who plays Gus is a bad actor.
  • Options
    Dakota.Dakota. Posts: 10,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Give Gus a girl :eek:
  • Options
    HellBoyHellBoy Posts: 5,354
    Forum Member
    axe gus, he is not needed.
  • Options
    LemonadeLemonade Posts: 4,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excatly. With or without a storyline, he is crap.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i think gus should have packed his bags with Juley. He could become an extra
  • Options
    RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lemonade i agree,he isn't needed.

I know he is a nice soft character but what is there to do in Walford.You can't see him having an affair,a fight,blackmailing,murdering,taking drugs.

Just like Derek................there is no place in crazy Walford.
  • Options
    julieannujulieannu Posts: 1,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pair him with Stacey.
  • Options
    Me Me MeMe Me Me Posts: 1,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He has had about 50 episodes of Easteners Xtra so he doesn't really have enough time for filming. They could make him a Winston/Tracy the Barmaid character.
  • Options
    MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,688
    Forum Member
    Haha good ol' Gus :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    Aww, he was sweet
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,304
    Forum Member
    Why ressurect a seven year old thread?
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He still never got a storyline....
  • Options
    crazyguyz999crazyguyz999 Posts: 1,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha good ol' Gus :D

What is it with you bumping these threads, its unnecessary and there is no reason at all. Bumping a 6 year old thread and replying with a 4 word sentence.:rolleyes:

There is actually something in the terms about this, where you can only bump threads from a long period of time IF it is necessary, your reply does not come close to it. Give it a break.