Alex Reid arrested

Comments

• whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Geneve wrote: »
    LOL My BREAKUP HORROR hiding in the cupboards hoping Dolly would keep quiet.

hrm... then it will be MY CSA HELL... Alex wants custody and won't pay me.

pmsl:D so true
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly, if 2 men both got a bit shouty with you (rav and Alex) maybe hunny its time to look in the mirror and say "why me" -- Maybe your too high maintenance, maybe your too demanding....

But everyone knows you used Alex for his sperm... not cool chantellitall not cool
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only reason Rav Wilding got shouty with her was because she told the paps where they'd be and spoiled the day for him.

She'd do literally anything for publicity.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, two months together before she got pregnant doesn't make for stability. Preston, dingbat though he is, had the sense to get out of the relationship. All this tripe about 'infertility', ' heart problems', 'depression' - even though in all probability she suffers with none of them, it's all fodder for her to sell to the tabloids.As for Reid - nothing but a leech who's desperately trying to get column inches by sha**ing z-listers.

Z list medical speak:

Infertility - Slightly irregular periods and didn't get pregnant the first time without a condom

Heart Problems - A few palpatations when stressed

Depression - Cried last Wednesday

Cancer Scare - Recalled for second smear, small lump that turned out to be a spot, mothers aunts cousins sisters mum had cancer in 1873 so there must be a genetic link.

Mystery Virus - hangover

Stress and exhaustion - Too many night on the p*ss

That sums it up just about imo
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this relatonship was always going to be heading for disaster-they got together and "became pregnant" much too quick-Alex was still married to KP at the time as well but because i like Alex i kept hoping that it would work out ok,i just hope now that Alex steps back and takes stock of his life and see that above everything else he has his beautiful daughter that loves him unconditionally and needs him right now as well as her Mum and that Alex and Chantelle can put their differeces aside to bring up their daughter together but yet apart-that to me will be their greatest achievment and more important than magazine interviews/press interviews against each other and who and what said who/what~come on Alex!-silence your critics once n for all :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see nobody is suprised.

Now all the tit for tat stories to follow. Oh Joy!::rolleyes::(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Z list medical speak:

Infertility - Slightly irregular periods and didn't get pregnant the first time without a condom

Cancer Scare - Recalled for second smear, small lump that turned out to be a spot, mothers aunts cousins sisters mum had cancer in 1873 so there must be a genetic link.

Mystery Virus - hangover

Brilliant! :D

Too true as well. These people make a complete mockery out of genuine health problems and are so disgustingly shameless about it. :mad:
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Z list medical speak:

Mystery Virus - hangover

Just about sums it up, great post. I think she is high maintenance
    she has an awful voice that would drive me mad. But he is a real bastard, for all her faults she has just had his baby, who he does not see much. I did read in OK (at the hairdresser)promise! That he is not allowed to do much for Dolly. Its does seem as if the relationship is doomed.
    unless of course it is all a publicity stunt.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL tomorrows headline:

CLAIRE POWELL signs DOLLY!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    Publicity **** both of them...coming out with crap who will look after dolly if I die....and reid showing his true colours....get proper jobs....get a life
  • duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Geneve wrote: »
    LOL tomorrows headline:

CLAIRE POWELL signs DOLLY!

Oh man, have been posting in the other 'reidy/chanters' thread.

My prediction is <gazes into mystic ball> Lolly gets signed to agent...

Poor wee thing.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Itsnotreal wrote: »
    Publicity **** both of them...coming out with crap who will look after dolly if I die....and reid showing his true colours....get proper jobs....get a life

Alex Reid showed his true colours way before Chantelle came along-he married Katie Price.
    I don't think that he is entirely blameless-he is clearly a brainless moron who will do anything for money,but honestly,what kind of a woman would knowingly allow herself to be Reidinated by someone she hardly knew?If Chantelle was that desperate for a baby she would have been better off at a sperm bank.
  • duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alex Reid showed his true colours way before Chantelle came along-he married Katie Price.
    I don't think that he is entirely blameless-he is clearly a brainless moron who will do anything for money,but honestly,what kind of a woman would knowingly allow herself to be Reidinated by someone she hardly knew?If Chantelle was that desperate for a baby she would have been better off at a sperm bank.

Yes, but a sperm bank only pays out in the stuff that other banks do... such as the pr-bank...
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, but a sperm bank only pays out in the stuff that other banks do... such as the pr-bank...

True enough.
    But at least a turkey baster would never steal your lip gloss:o
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    I really don't get this on Alex's website this afternoon - before Chantelle announced the split (she seems to go out of her way to contradict any statement he makes!)

What is he talking about? What has he done that's been so bad? :confused:

"As most of you will be aware, there has been a great deal of adverse publicity surrounding my business and my personal life.

Barely a week has passed without the tabloids issuing some new revelation about myself and my actions.

I cannot deny that a lot of this negative publicity has been as a result of my own doing and through my actions, I have disappointed and hurt many of you, as indeed I have my family. For this I am truly and deeply ashamed of myself

I would like to say that not everything that is published in the newspapers is true – and I can only ask you to look beyond what is being said about me and judge for yourself.

Since my split from Kate, I have tried to forge an independent career for myself based upon the advices given to me by my management team.

These advices and the choices that I have made as a result, I now accept have been wrong.

The birth of my daughter Dolly was a profound turning point in my life.

Everything that I had done previously suddenly seemed petty and small – this tiny little girl awoke something in me that I never knew existed.

And since Chantelle gave me this precious gift, I really have tried to take stock of my life.

I have decided that this situation can no longer persist and above anything else, I must try to become a good father and a loyal husband.

I have a lot of learning to do and I know that I need to earn your trust and respect all over again.

I hope that you will see some redemption in me and see that underneath all that has happened, there is a decent person who means no harm to anyone.

I have tried in both my personal and professional life to help others but my actions, coupled with the poor management advice that I have been given, have only served to put these good things into the distant background.

My former management team has been disbanded and I have gathered around me, a new small team of dedicated professionals to help me back onto whatever path I am destined to take.

I shall be taking a few weeks away from the public eye whilst I continue to work with my colleagues on rebuilding both my personal and professional life and I hope that you will help and support me whilst I do so.

I would like to end this personal message by thanking you all for your loyalty during what has been a torrid time for myself and my young family.

Take care
    Alex."
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And not a single word of that was conjured nor written by the Reidinator :D (are these things ever done by celebs though?) Tragic. Just tragic. That poor wee girl of theirs. Those two are really a right good pair of role models aren't they :sleep: :(
  • habbyhabby Posts: 10,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet his mothers so proud of him!!! :rolleyes:
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,814
    Forum Member
    And since Chantelle gave me this precious gift, I really have tried to take stock of my life.

I thought it was her birthday? :confused:

I shall be taking a few weeks away from the public eye...

Take as long as you like Alex....the longer the better.

He says don't believe all you read in the papers without saying what is incorrect...or will that be revealed in his first exclusive interview since the split.
    I must try to become a good father and a loyal husband

Does that lay the foundation for a profitable re-uniting with the mother of his child?

Will there be a legal battle as to who has the rights to images of Dolly?
  • violetcrawleyvioletcrawley Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is he going to marry her then?

He mentions husband and they have 'split up'.
  • Calamity-joCalamity-jo Posts: 794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My former management team has been disbanded and I have gathered around me, a new small team of dedicated professionals to help me back onto whatever path I am destined to take.

Hopefully the path that's chosen will be to the nearest Job Centre to get a proper job. :sleep:
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What career? He doesn't have a real path ...
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Chantelle really is a professional victim and what will she be teaching that daughter of hers
  • JoJoJayJoJoJay Posts: 859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Z list medical speak:

Mystery Virus - hangover

SO funny!! : D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone bought the Sunday Sun KP announced she was writing an article about a certain man im assuming its the reidster...

I think this guy is pretty emotional and emotionally raw - I would keep him on watch!