Options

Forza 6

Comments

• Options
    smcbeathsmcbeath Posts: 2,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking at getting my rewards up for forza 6. The car collecting is crap.

F5 i have 104 cars = 100, 000cr, £68m in the bank though.:blush:
    FH2 i have 258 cars. £1m

Will buy 42 extra cars in fh2 to get £5m credits. It is so boring buying cars, the loading times in fh2 is a joke when trying to buy alot of cars at once. They should have done it down to how many miles you have driven in each game or something less sh@t:D

Will need to check f4 but i have give away fh1, so dont know what my car count there is.
  • Options
    Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My miles driven in FH1 is broken so I wouldn't be up for that. Been stuck on 730 miles for over a year.
    I do have 300+ cars in F5 & FH2 though😀
    I checked FH1 and there's less than 200 base cars. There's no way they put out over 100 dlc cars. FH2 only did 92. Unless I miscounted, it was late☺️.
    Still need to check F3 & F4.
  • Options
    gds1972gds1972 Posts: 6,613
    Forum Member
    Just seen the video for the Forza 6 limited edition console and I don't like the look of it and the power on/off and disk eject sounds are stupid in my opinion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gds1972 wrote: »
    Just seen the video for the Forza 6 limited edition console and I don't like the look of it and the power on/off and disk eject sounds are stupid in my opinion.

The only LE console I've even thought about buying was the Star Wars 360. The gold controller was awful but I really liked the R2 scheme for the console itself.
  • Options
    Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    Yeah, had one of those, sadly ran into some money troubles and had to sell it :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The R2 360 looked really good. I like the look of the Xbox One elite controller but ouch at the price.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah it's nice but £120 for a controller. lol

FM6 rewards:
    Had a look last night and I have 260 cars in FM4. I also have 600,000Cr+. I wonder if I can just waste 200,000Cr buying 40 versions of the same 5,000Cr car and the game would just register that I have 300 cars in my garage and I get the 5mCr bonus in FM6?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loaded up the forza hub app on xb1. Pop up says my rewards are -

2.3m credits and 11 cars waiting for me. I still think it is sad to have to buy 40 cars in fh2, to get my rewards upto 6.3m credits. It takes forever to buy a car ingame:(

Fomula E is confirmed, all 10 cars. I like how each car is identical but classed as a seperate car. Just as well porsche wont be there at launch:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just bumped my garage up to 300 for fh2 and f4, now due 10m credits for f6.

Also bought the f6 ultimate edition this morning, as soon as i bought $100 xbox gift card of amazon usa i got a message from my banks fraud squad:D I mean i got the text before amazon was finished loading my redeem code.

Away to bump up my f5 garage now, i only have 105 cars, this is going to take a while>:(
  • Options
    Brass Drag0nBrass Drag0n Posts: 5,046
    Forum Member
    I'm about 150 points off of tier 7 in the Forza Hub - I'm going to have to hit Horizon 2 over the weekend to push my score over the threshold, so that I've another vehicle available come the Forza 6 launch in September.

(I should probably buy a heap load of cars for 5 and FH2 while I'm at it)

Anyone heard whether forzamotorsport.net will offer a discounted VIP pack for members again? Or will we only be able to get VIP from either the disk or digital bundles?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I should hope so. Given the rewards we're getting ^^^^^ I would think they'd offer a VIP discount at launch too.

Looked on the Hub last night. I have CR11.5m and 11 cars waiting for me in F6. Should hit Tier 8 on launch day.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I will hopefully try and buy a few more cars in FH2 & F5 to get the extra credit but I find it a pain in the backside and slow to buy the cars in both games.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know if it is 300 unique cars or just 300 cars? I don't buy car packs very often and don't think I can get 300+ for Forza 5 (let alone Horizon 2) even though I have the credits.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    300 total cars. Think in f5 I have 40 mazdas, cheapest recommended car, and in fh2 I bought 50 cars of the same manufacturer, started with a, A I think and cost 10k each. It is boring as hell doing this though.

Think my rewards are at 15.2m, I could load up f3 but I cant be bothered. I gave away fh1 so cant improve on that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah, I think there is a Civic (or similar) for 6,000 on FH2 - was thinking about hammering that once I'd exhausted the regular cars.

I think 12,000 is the cheapest you can buy a car in F5, need about 40 more cars to hit the 301.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm hoping it means total. I have multiples of quite a few cars.

I had over CR50m in both F5 & FH2 so I just spammed the 'recommended vehicles' as they change every time you buy one. So at least you don't have to scroll through the entire list and it makes buying a load of cars a lot quicker.
    It's 3, 4 & FH1 that are a pain in the arse.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm hoping it means total. I have multiples of quite a few cars.

I had over CR50m in both F5 & FH2 so I just spammed the 'recommended vehicles' as they change every time you buy one. So at least you don't have to scroll through the entire list and it makes buying a load of cars a lot quicker.
    It's 3, 4 & FH1 that are a pain in the arse.

Yeah I had Cr30M on F5 so just bought the "recommended" cars until I dropped down to the 5m mark (just the S999's left now) - I think I still need around 50 cars so I'm going to be buying VW Rabbits until I finally crack up under the sheer tedium of slogging through that UI.

I owned even fewer cars in FH2 so I'm going to be hitting its even slower UI for quite some time to come - If I haven't gone totally banana's by that point I'll load up Forza 4.

The thing is, 10m is probably more than enough as a started fund - thanks to VIP and my tier rewards (about 20 points off of tier 7 atm) I've never been short of cars or money on any of the last 3 Forza's.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I had Cr30M on F5 so just bought the "recommended" cars until I dropped down to the 5m mark (just the S999's left now) - I think I still need around 50 cars so I'm going to be buying VW Rabbits until I finally crack up under the sheer tedium of slogging through that UI.

I owned even fewer cars in FH2 so I'm going to be hitting its even slower UI for quite some time to come - If I haven't gone totally banana's by that point I'll load up Forza 4.

The thing is, 10m is probably more than enough as a started fund - thanks to VIP and my tier rewards (about 20 points off of tier 7 atm) I've never been short of cars or money on any of the last 3 Forza's.

Pretty much why I've given up on it now.
    I have 300+ cars in 4, 5 & FH2. Have about 150 in 3. And 130 in FH1.
    With the 11 cars I've got waiting + the VIP car pack. CR11.5m waiting and with what I assume will be another CR2.1m from rewards. After about a day I'll have the Tier 8 car and another CR500k. That's more than enough to go on.

All I want is for Forza Rewards to recognise that I've driven more than 730 miles in FH1. I'm beyond 2,000 on my stats page. I've entered every race again to see if it would bump it up, but no.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Checked the Hub again last night, I'm now tier 7 so that's another car added to Forza 6.

Not sure what is gong on with the loyalty rewards though, buy my reckoning I should currently have cr2,300,000 banked for September (with it rising to cr10,300,000 by the time I finish with F5 and FH2), but the Hub says I will have cr1,400,000 available when Forza 6 launches.

I haven't been on since Sunday, so I would have expected the Hub to have updated with all my additional purchases by now.
  • Options
    deadmancarldeadmancarl Posts: 2,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lime Rock looks a very simple layout. I assume it's going to be a fast lap.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lime Rock looks a very simple layout. I assume it's going to be a fast lap.

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst39256_Here-is-Lime-Rock-Park.aspx

Looks good. I like the short tracks, our lap times don't look so bad against the top guys:D I did like tsukuba in the previous forzas. So 4 more track to be announced. I look forward more to them being announced than the cars. In the end we will all just use the leaderboard cars per class anyway.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So what tracks do we want to see from the missing 4.

Monza and Montreal would be on my list
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So what tracks do we want to see from the missing 4.

Monza and Montreal would be on my list

Fuji
    Mugello
    Estoril
    Circuit of the Americas
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fuji
    Mugello
    Estoril