Options

Things people think about you ON-LINE. Do you agree?

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    KittyKreamKittyKream Posts: 4,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizix wrote: »
    Well fsk me. OK, my apologies, I genuinely thought you were a wum.

Thats fine,last few days been tough at home,I haven't been able to get round to doing it sooner
  • Options
    FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KittyKream wrote: »
    Thats fine,last few days been tough t home,I haven't been able to get round to doing it sooner

To be fair, you shouldn't have had to. Arsing about on here can go too far sometimes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizix wrote: »
    To be fair, you shouldn't have had to. Arsing about on here can go too far sometimes.

Its ok,I am nearly in tears here that someone has said a kind word :)

Thankyou x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AOTB wrote: »
    They don't know and you are right.

I've seen people (not me I hasten to add:D) being accused of living in a bedsit or at their mums and never having a girlfriend, or women who are scary cat lady old spinsters who get their kicks from hating on men etc.

Now whilst this may be true for some people it's more a reflection on the people who try and say it to somehow justify their dislike of that person in totally assumptive words and by getting personal and putting them down.

I bet they are just sad lonely wasters with no real social life to speak of that get a thrill from insulting people on the internet... oh hang on... damn.. I've started doing it now too! ;-)

I never insult people online,I seriously don't understand the point of it never have never will and I think you and I are of the same mindset in that regard.

:) x
  • Options
    AshbourneAshbourne Posts: 3,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AOTB wrote: »
    On the thread topic, I've had loads of things said about me that are totally wide of the mark. Can't say I'm in the slightest bit bothered, and I'll more than happily tell them where they've gone wrong in no uncertain terms. Not a problem. :D
    When you have the temerity to do this however, people often get defensive and then their 'internet friends' come at you. I for one welcome it, as it's all a bit of fun for me and only the internet after all right.

When you take into account some of the oddballs who frequent internet forums (scattered among the more decent posters of course), and the need for some to form little cliques, or bait and single people out, or when they and mock & put them down/ get personal then I think more often than not probably says a hell of a lot more about them and their 'motivation' than anything else. I'm almost embarrassed for them.

This place can be like a school playground at times, although with certainly threads, and certain posters slightly less mature. ;-)

You're brave. Trying to post an on topic post in this thread. :D

I agree with your last paragraph. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    VENUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Ashbourne wrote: »
    You're brave. Trying to post an on topic post in this thread. :D
    I know right, how very dare I! :D