Options

Big Brother Australia - Episode 51 - Eviction pt 2 - 18 November - 9.40am

richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭✭
Leo has been shown the door and one from Dopey (Skye), Ryan, David or Priya will be joining him on the sidelines tonight as we move a step closer to the end

http://bbaustralia2014.blogspot.com.au/p/live-stream-of-big-brother-australia.html

Comments

• Options
    PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww no. Gutted with that result :(:(

Can't say I like anyone remaining now so will probably skip the last week as I can't bear to see Skye win! :o Would rather Lina or Penny win out of all the remaining HM's lol. Now that would be funny!

It's been a good'un up till now though.
  • Options
    Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pinkminxy wrote: »
    Aww no. Gutted with that result :(:(
    yeah same here. Damn. I will never get the love for Skye or Priya. Lina winning? You can´t be serious. She is the worst person in there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Links incoming for the show and the radio show, you may hear a familiar voice on the radio show ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Listen to "#BBAU 2014 - 18/11/2014 - Call In Show" by @Sasquatch31 via @spreaker http://www.spreaker.com/user/drdetroit/bbau-2014-18-11-2014-call-in-show
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes!!! So happy David went. Don't understand his support at all - he's vile.

More importantly, Priya survived!!! :o:p:cool::):D
  • Options
    Andy BAndy B Posts: 15,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm so happy with the result!!
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, very surprised by that! I still need to catch up, got a week or so before the finale according to the wikipedia table so I'll get on it soon.

I still think Priya might be one of the three leaving before the finale, but I've expected her to go every time she was up so I'm very happy she reached this point. :D
  • Options
    Magic_BeansMagic_Beans Posts: 387
    Forum Member
    Thank god Priya stayed! Would like to see anyone win bar Travis or Lina.
    I didn't know three we leaving before the finale? :( They should have four in the final.
  • Options
    PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linus2 wrote: »
    yeah same here. Damn. I will never get the love for Skye or Priya. Lina winning? You can´t be serious. She is the worst person in there.

I don't think for one moment Lina or Penny will actually win, but I think it would be impressive and funny if they did!

I don't mind Priya at times, but I find her very deceitful and two faced and that prevents me from fully supporting her.

I guess if I had to pick a winner out of the original remaining HM's it would have to be Ryan maybe....but for what exactly I don't know as he hasn't been a rememberable HM IMO. Just the best of a bad bunch I guess.

Ah well. I'll check in here on/off throughout the next week for updates, but I have lost any remaining grip on the show now Dave has gone. He did do so well though. Don't think anyone expected him to last past the first week lol. I certainly didn't!
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Damn it, not happy with the result. Should have been Skye.

I will be routing for Priya, Ryan or even Travis at this point.

I wouldn't be surprised if Penny does very well... 2nd/3rd place? She doesn't really have a marmite personality like originals have.
  • Options
    starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I largely skip through the program to see the result.

The new HMs who are put in obviously always have little chance, and now with the slighter coverage they have even less. Priya and David have supposedly been the big gameplayers, but it seems to make a joke of the term. Not really rooting for anyone since the very early weeks so don't care who wins I guess.
  • Options
    B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    I liked David but I'm not exactly gutted that he left. I would much rather it have been Skye just to see her face when Sonia called out her name.

Most importantly Priya's safe. If she doesnt win then I think Travis should. He's grown on me a lot and I like him better than Ryan who has been pretty boring in my opinion.
  • Options
    daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    Disappointed David's gone.

I suppose I'd want Ryan or Penny to win at this stage. Failing that, a Priya win wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. I've really disliked Travis nearly all of the series, and although he's not as annoying as he was, and he was very annoying, I still wouldn't want him to win. Lina is also annoying and there's a plethora of pejoratives I could use to describe Skye.
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »
    Yes!!! So happy David went. Don't understand his support at all - he's vile.

More importantly, Priya survived!!! :o:p:cool::):D
    I don't think he's vile but I also find nothing interesting or enjoyable about him.
    Salv* wrote: »
    Damn it, not happy with the result. Should have been Skye.

I will be routing for Priya, Ryan or even Travis at this point.

I wouldn't be surprised if Penny does very well... 2nd/3rd place? She doesn't really have a marmite personality like originals have.
    Penny is the fakest of them all. I have no time for Penny acting dumb and sucking up to people like David.

I'm well pleased both Leo & David are gone. Would like Penny out first on final night. Not really fussed about the rest. I do expect Skye to win and have for ages now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to see Sky come second as it is the worst place to finish so close she could smell the cash but not get her hands on it, Penny for the win as she is the only HM who has not offended another HM while she has been in there all the others have at some time or another some of them multiple times.....
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Gutted David went, should've been shit stirrer Priya or fake Skye.
  • Options
    shaz20shaz20 Posts: 508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BROXI BEAR wrote: »
    Gutted David went, should've been shit stirrer Priya or fake Skye.

This ^^^ I hope to god Skye doesn't win, she is convinced she has it sown up >:( cmon Australia you can't reward her with the win. i hope Ryan or Penny take it over Priya and Skye but haven't a hope of this happening :(