Castle Season 6 US Pace

Cuty PieCuty Pie Posts: 70
Forum Member
Season opener 23rd September so time for a new thread.

Start with this teaser:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxiTGfr67M8

Comments

• Hamlet77Hamlet77 Posts: 22,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another sleek peak here, obviously not as good as no. 1
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=relmfu&v=Tr1OlIZ_4xc
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahh that looks good :)

I do love the show a lot, but I went back to UK pace for Season 5 because I wanted to watch it in one unbroken run, so I'll probably do the same here - might download episode 1, but then I'll wait for Alibi.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    thanks for the link - can't wait for s6.
    i just hope the new characters work - it's been such a strong show for five seasons, i don't want it to tank now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahh that looks good :)

I do love the show a lot, but I went back to UK pace for Season 5 because I wanted to watch it in one unbroken run, so I'll probably do the same here - might download episode 1, but then I'll wait for Alibi.

Alibi is not an option for me, so my only access is via iTunes. BUT this will be the first series I will to wait for each episode to be 'issued' since series 2 on channel 5.

BUT, again there is no way I am waiting 6 months for the series complete to watch it back to back. I may well go insane at the wait.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely the wrong place but I am sorry channel 5 have just shown a trailer for Castle, wait for it SERIES THREE, is there a single fan of Castle out there who is not ip to series 5.

Hey can't complain too much Channel 5 is how I got into Castle.

Just seems pathetic to highlight a 3 year old series.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hamlet77 wrote: »
    Alibi is not an option for me, so my only access is via iTunes. BUT this will be the first series I will to wait for each episode to be 'issued' since series 2 on channel 5.

BUT, again there is no way I am waiting 6 months for the series complete to watch it back to back. I may well go insane at the wait.

Heck who am I kidding I HAVE GONE TOTALLY fruit loops with wait.

I am now using 'my bad' to own up to something.

Whilst discussing Fahrenheit 451, the book v the film, I plucked a name out of the air to emphasise the banality of the society in the film, and guess what the name was? BECKETT.

Maybe I should go cold turkey till I know I can watch Valkyrie, whenever that is.

I have a countdown app, useful for holidays, memorable events etc. Guess when the next countdown reaches zero? Your right, 10 eastern, 9 Central Monday night (that's 3 a.m. Tuesday, local time to anyone else BTW)

I am resorting to watching selected episodes of series 5 on my Apple TV. Advise please on how to get away from this obsession

At least I have Young Moltalbano on BBC4 to watch tonight, I might even watch Downton tomorrow just to take my mind off Caskett.

Know any good books? AND DO NOT SAY HEAT WAVE
  • LondonKiwiLondonKiwi Posts: 2,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Episode 1 is already available.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LondonKiwi wrote: »

WHERE!!!! Yes I am shouting out of desperation.
  • LondonKiwiLondonKiwi Posts: 2,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WHERE!!!! Yes I am shouting out of desperation.

I have PM'd you.
  • munkyfellovermunkyfellover Posts: 2,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LondonKiwi wrote: »

Excellent, cheers for the tip off.
  • jaimeswjaimesw Posts: 1,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really enjoyed the 1st episode.

Gets stronger and stronger season after season
  • xander63xander63 Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jaimesw wrote: »
    Really enjoyed the 1st episode.

Gets stronger and stronger season after season

Yep, just watched season 6 premiere, thrilling episode.

One of the best I've seen for a long time.

Already looking forward to next weeks.

Lucky Canada aired premiere. 24hrs before the US.
  • LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great start to the season. I hope they keep the DC arc going for a decent number of episodes as there's potential there but I suspect they'll be back in NYC by episode 3. You can't have Castle interfering with federal investigations every week.

Although if I was a multi-millionaire author and my fiancee got a job in another city, I'd just move there. He can work from anywhere.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Look I have tried to be patient and the link however useful, do not work for me has ANYONE found the series opener on I Tunes?????

HELP
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Look I have tried to be patient and the link however useful, do not work for me has ANYONE found the series opener on I Tunes?????

HELP

GOT IT, series pass bought, ready to go.........

Just one teensy winsy little problem my sister has now banned me from watching it tonight, she has decided the royal we have to watch it tomorrow together...... Yeah right, guess I won't be watching series three on Channel 5 tonight after all.

Sorry to wittier on I am just so relieved I do not have to wait months for this to be available.

H77' highly relieved and not just little excited
  • Cuty PieCuty Pie Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    Watched it while here in the States. What a wonderful episode but ohhh the bloody adverts, 20 minutes out of the hour and most in the second half, grrr.

At the end my other half thought we had to wait till next March for the second part (its a two partner) but no we will still be here next Monday.

Stana just gets better and better in a very clever and inventive episode. Now going to watch it again online for free!!!!
  • PalmerwhoPalmerwho Posts: 1,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved it, was unaware it was a two parter!

The second half of the proposal was excellent, Stana and Nathan were excellent throughout. To be fair the whole episode was great.

Glad to have it back.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Excellent opener, can't wait for next week. The standards are so high with this show. Everything is superb. Love it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Look don't tell my sister, but that was the GREATEST OPENER EVER.........

no spoilers , but who wrote this stuff........
    Problem is of course I may kill myself waiting for the next episode.....

Even if you hate this programme, this series, promises Soooooooooo MUCH............

H77 considering an alcoholic coma as an option to the achingly long wait to episode 2
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll keep this week's episode then if it's a two parter. I'll watch them next week then back to UK pace for me ..
  • munkyfellovermunkyfellover Posts: 2,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad they didn't linger on the will won't she say yes for the whole episode.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, I thought I got how these thread worked. But when can we start talking about the plot, the story arc development or just damn cute Caskett are looking this year of each episode, or describe in great detail the agonising prolongued and really really nasty way we like to see die in ooh say episode three one of the new characters,

Hint for those in the know, the idiot who does not know what proper steak is.

Help please, don't want to break etiquette.

H77 hoping someone will take mild offence at his suggestion
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got the notification e-mail for Dreamworld from iTunes at 0430 that's pretty good considering the episode only finished airing in the US at 0400 UK time. I have resisted the temptation to watch it..... Just about.
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was there a US pace episode last night? It doesn't seem to be on the rounds.