Has The PC Brigade Killed Off Any Future BB?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's just stick Big Ron Atkinson and Nick Griffin in the next CBB house, if there is one. Is that what you want?

He probably does.......

btw why does Nick Griffin live in Wales, doesn't that make him an 'immigrant'?
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Barbella wrote:
    The producers of BB are the ones who screwed up -not us.

Indeed. It was pretty obvious that putty Jade and her freakily ignorant mother in there would lead to chaos and disaster.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 398
    Forum Member
    stoatie wrote:
    I'll go with your "figment of the imagination" option, I reckon.

A wise choice, in my experience, Stoatie.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Josie78 wrote:
    Well technically me too so don't tell him! :o:D
    LOL - and I never write that.
  • swingalegswingaleg Posts: 103,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    In BB6 there was a definite black/white divide, but no one took much notice, even though it was mentioned several times by various HMs.

There might not be any racism in a black/white divide..........
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 453
    Forum Member
    swingaleg wrote:
    Have they got their own Brigades ?
    Don't forget the most pernicious of all "The Guardian Mentality", I got accused of having this earlier in the week, which was annoying because there's maybe one column I read in there per week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    swingaleg wrote:
    Have they got their own Brigades ?

Possibly, u'd have to ask the OP, he's prob more clued up on it all than me :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,273
    Forum Member
    Where do the PC Brigade hold their meetings?

Do they have a published membership, balance sheet etc.?

Are they a company, charity or military organisation?

OP, please tell me. I've been asking these questions for years and I've yet to receive a response.

Alternatively, they could just be a figment of the imagination of the less tolerant in society, a creation to save making a real argument.

Surely not?
    That's about as pointless as asking "oh, so where do these so-called racists hold their meeings then" in an effort to makeout they don't exist.

Actually I often think the PC brigade hold their meetings on here! As for being the figments of imagination of the less tolerant in society - well from where I sit they ARE the less tolerant in society ;)
    Forum Member
    swingaleg wrote:
    There might not be any racism in a black/white divide..........
    Shhhhhh! :eek: You never know who's reading! :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is it with racists? They're like rats, they get everywhere, they have been trying to take over the AOL message boards as well
    Forum Member
    He probably does.......

btw why does Nick Griffin live in Wales, doesn't that make him an 'immigrant'?
    Well, erm, I think Griffin is a Welsh name (correct me if I'm wrong though), so probably not, no.
  • AshFanAshFan Posts: 440
    Forum Member
    Yeah I think in the next big brother and celebrity big brother people will have to be careful what they say to other ethnic groups. But the public are so fickle that this will all be forgotten soon enough and the newspapers will be printing their next big storyline, trying to crusify another celebrity. I guess they may want to carry on with this story until they manage to ruin jade. I hope they put nicer people into bb7, not boring people, just not stupid idiots!
  • PsychosisPsychosis Posts: 18,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe the white people in question will know better than to use racist insults while having said argument with non-white person.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    diva_moon wrote:
    Shhhhhh! :eek: You never know who's reading! :o

Surely you dont mean...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    Who exactly is this PC Brigade? I think I might like to join.
    The PC brigade ar a bunch of idiots who nobody can put faces to.There rules stop people having fun and living there life and penalising children,so if you think thats for you,enjoy.
  • chipstick10chipstick10 Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    I loathe the pc brigade they have killed off any healthy debate about anything. The pc brigade are rife in council offices and schools everywhere in this country.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    loopy37 wrote:
    The PC brigade ar a bunch of idiots who nobody can put faces to.There rules stop people having fun and living there life and penalising children,so if you think thats for you,enjoy.

Being a racist is having fun? Maybe in ur world.... :rolleyes:
  • FoonachaFoonacha Posts: 597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yup - Musli munching-Guardian reading- Toyota Prius driving - fluffy slipper brigades.
    Theres a lot of them about (mostly in large bahhhhhing flocks) on this & other internet discussion forums.
    Wonder what they would have produced in the way of reasoned discussion if the *real* news about last week - hidden by all the media-inspired furore about jade & her chums hadn`t been front page news? (Namely the mad mullahs in various mosques around the UK preaching hatred against the "Kuffahs"-namely white,christian westerners... )
    It`s easy to point the finger & scream racist at people in an enclosed box on the telly. Not so easy to face upto real-life issues that will directly impact upon our daily lives in the future...
    Forum Member
    diva_moon wrote:
    That's about as pointless as asking "oh, so where do these so-called racists hold their meeings then" in an effort to makeout they don't exist.

On the contrary, they would then be "the racist brigade".

You point out where I have ever posted anything along those lines (apart from obviously above in demonstration) and I will apologise.

Alternatively, you can point out to me where they are registered with Companies House, the Charity Commission or with which discipline in the armed forces they are affiliated.
    Forum Member
    I loathe the pc brigade they have killed off any healthy debate about anything. The pc brigade are rife in council offices and schools everywhere in this country.

You can find them in council offices and schools everywhere - and they are rife, it seems - and yet you can't put faces to them?

How does that work exactly? Intrigued to know.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    diva_moon wrote:
    Well, erm, I think Griffin is a Welsh name (correct me if I'm wrong though), so probably not, no.

Just looked him up:

Nick Griffin was born in North London and grew up in Halesworth in rural Suffolk, England.

Take ur point about Griffin being a Welsh name tho, am gonna read up on it a bit more :)
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Posts: 565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On the contrary, they would then be "the racist brigade".

You point out where I have ever posted anything along those lines (apart from obviously above in demonstration) and I will apologise.

Alternatively, you can point out to me where they are registered with Companies House, the Charity Commission or with which discipline in the armed forces they are affiliated.

You seem very pretentious. Nit-picking at its finest...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 453
    Forum Member
    Foonacha wrote:
    Yup - Musli munching-Guardian reading- Toyota Prius driving - fluffy slipper brigades.
    Theres a lot of them about (mostly in large bahhhhhing flocks) on this & other internet discussion forums.
    Wonder what they would have produced in the way of reasoned discussion if the *real* news about last week - hidden by all the media-inspired furore about jade & her chums hadn`t been front page news? (Namely the mad mullahs in various mosques around the UK preaching hatred against the "Kuffahs"-namely white,christian westerners... )
    It`s easy to point the finger & scream racist at people in an enclosed box on the telly. Not so easy to face upto real-life issues that will directly impact upon our daily lives in the future...
    Surely being a sheep is defined by sheep like behaviour. Saying the same phrase ad nauseum is evidence of that. I wonder how many times some people say "PC brigade"/"Political correctness gone mad" (a phrase from Spitting Image). If they say it a lot, and in packs, doesn't that rather make them the sheep?

I tend to think of sheep every time I see certain people bringing up "PC" for the 100th time. Especially when it seems to be borne of a fear of the new.
    Forum Member
    Just looked him up:

Nick Griffin was born in North London and grew up in Halesworth in rural Suffolk, England.

He prob has Welsh roots tho......in which case he was an immigrant to the UK :rolleyes:

The BNP under the auspices of Nick Griffin produced leaflets at the last General Election which promoted "British interests and English interests in particular".

They were printed in Welshpool.

England, therefore, has no printers.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JackPPT wrote:
    Surely being a sheep is defined by sheep like behaviour. Saying the same phrase ad nauseum is evidence of that. I wonder how many times some people say "PC brigade"/"Political correctness gone mad" (a phrase from Spitting Image). If they say it a lot, and in packs, doesn't that rather make them the sheep?

I tend to think of sheep every time I see certain people bringing up "PC" for the 100th time. Especially when it seems to be borne of a fear of the new.

They are too stupid to see it...... :rolleyes: