Shilpa in DIRE trouble now.... :o(

Comments

• Gizmo210688Gizmo210688 Posts: 4,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nominating Dirk! I'm not suprised at this but it's not going to go down well with the voting public. Why have BB decided to put 3 or more up? They obviously don't want Shilpa to win and it looks like they've got their wish....

Shilpa's a gonna Friday which is so so sad as I thought for the first time we would have a deserving BB winner.

:(:(

Your post is laughable to be quite honest. Shilpa knows Dirk is unhappy and wants to leave, so she nominated him. Dirk did the same with Jermaine.

Shilpa is still is a deserving winner. The fact that she nominated Dirk because he wasn't happy isn't really a factor to stop me from voting for her to win.
  • weedledeedleweedledeedle Posts: 8,669
    Forum Member
    There is more chance of me being found bumming Lord Lucan on Hampstead Heath, while Jimmy Hoffa takes snaps to sell on to captain of the Marie Celeste than there is of Shilpa being evicted.

you forgot to mention Sherger galloping past ;):D
  • JulianaJuliana Posts: 4,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is more chance of me being found bumming Lord Lucan on Hampstead Heath, while Jimmy Hoffa takes snaps to sell on to captain of the Marie Celeste than there is of Shilpa being evicted.

You forgot Amelia Earhart flying overhead with a thermal imaging camera.
  • JulianaJuliana Posts: 4,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you forgot to mention Sherger galloping past ;):D

Hahaha!

Didn't see this!
  • ParmesanParmesan Posts: 2,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want Jermaine to win
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know if many people have watched BB before but the whole point is you have to nominate and give valid reasons as part of the game, this doesn't make you a faking skanking betrayer etc.
  • SteshaStesha Posts: 1,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dirk is an actor as well as Shilpa. I don't think he actually really wants to go but is making this his tag line.

He is self confident and in his own words he admires himself greatly - surely a personality like that does not want to lose?!

He's in it to win it! Go Dirky :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    It might annoy the fanatics on the forum but I'm sure the majority of the voting public don't pay any attention to who nominates who. I can't see Shilpa's nominations getting her evicted.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    shilpa has got past form - whenever someone gets too close to her she dumps them
  • SusannSusann Posts: 31,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get het up by who nominates who unless they collaborate to vote a certain person. Dirk would have been up anyway, many knew that. So maybe Shilpa wanted to try and make sure he was with her nomination, as she knows he wants to go.

Dirk used throwaway nominations on Jermaine and Ian, The clique all nominated the same the other week, don't know how they nominated this week yet?

It's what the housemates do to eliminate the competition if they are serious BB gameplayers :) When they get in that nomination chair, housemate friends don't exist at that point. It's everyone for themselves :eek: :D;)

Not worth disliking someone for being a gameplayer, just how they play that game ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 262
    Forum Member
    Shilpa knows that Dirk will be popular and may get a lot of votes to win. She sees him as competition.

No point in helping Dirky out now this late in the game Shilpa, you are all going home in a few days. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ian nominated Jo. Dirk nominated Jermaine twice. who cares? I doubt they do with the money they get paid!
    Dirk wants to go home. On top of that he was not really there for shilpa when she really needed him, when she was getting bullied by jade's crew. shilpa probably took both into consideration and decided to nominate dirk and really I don't think Dirk will care.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    LOL absolutely brilliant quote,of course she will win because its a fix after what happened with the jade saga and if BB didnt let her win YES wait for it they will e called Rascist.You could't make it up.
  • dugqdugq Posts: 4,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Astonbabe wrote:
    Shilpa knows that Dirk will be popular and may get a lot of votes to win. She sees him as competition.

No point in helping Dirky out now this late in the game Shilpa, you are all going home in a few days. :p

Hasn't the reaction to the nom demonstrated what a naive game player Shilpa is?

Was Dirks nomination of Jermaine for the last two weeks due to Jermaines popularity (currently second fav at the bookies)?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Susann wrote:
    I don't get het up by who nominates who unless they collaborate to vote a certain person. Dirk would have been up anyway, many knew that. So maybe Shilpa wanted to try and make sure he was with her nomination, as she knows he wants to go.

Dirk used throwaway nominations on Jermaine and Ian, The clique all nominated the same the other week, don't know how they nominated this week yet?

It's what the housemates do to eliminate the competition if they are serious BB gameplayers :) When they get in that nomination chair, housemate friends don't exist at that point. It's everyone for themselves :eek: :D;)

Not worth disliking someone for being a gameplayer, just how they play that game ;)

completely agree :)
    I like Shilpa AND Dirk, im not bothered about who nominated who i just want them BOTH to stay,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,770
    Forum Member
    With respect - you are talking ballderdash! :D:D:D
  • HarshadHarshad Posts: 5,996
    Forum Member
    Taffycwmru wrote:
    Surely Shilpa can see what a bitch Danielle has been? Yet she didn't vote for her. She thinks she's been accepted by the 'in crowd'. How wrong can she be! They're only being nice to her because they've seen what happened to Jade.

For Shilpa to nominate Dirk like she did will alienate her with a lot of Dirk's fans. I for one liked her but she's gone down in my estimation now.

shilpa didn't see Danielle bitch, when shes outta of the house she will regret nominating Dirk!
  • BlodeuweddBlodeuwedd Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    Why are there so many threads regarding Shilpa nominating Dirk?
  • mod.hatermod.hater Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    Nominating Dirk! I'm not suprised at this but it's not going to go down well with the voting public. Why have BB decided to put 3 or more up? They obviously don't want Shilpa to win and it looks like they've got their wish....

Shilpa's a gonna Friday which is so so sad as I thought for the first time we would have a deserving BB winner.

:(:(

A deserving winner? You mean a victim of a terrible crime stealing the public sympathy vote? Deserved winner my bum!
  • MelBlanc22MelBlanc22 Posts: 3,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get Shilpa the sly out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Astonbabe wrote:

In case you're forgetting, Shilpa has been inside the house the whole time, she doesn't know anytihng about favourites.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    I am sure that was Jonathan King on the show!! Either that or Im seeing things! :o
    Anyone else thought that?? :cool:
  • BlodeuweddBlodeuwedd Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    to add to my previous post: my posting number is so low because I take the time to look through threads to avoid duplicating and subsequently I am to late to post or add a new thread!!!
  • who me?who me? Posts: 17,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mainlime wrote:
    It might annoy the fanatics on the forum but I'm sure the majority of the voting public don't pay any attention to who nominates who. I can't see Shilpa's nominations getting her evicted.

I won't vote against Shilpa but I am disappointed, I just don't want to see Dirk's face if Davina shows him that, not so much the nomination but the words she used.
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's Dirks buddy, he wants to go...she was just helping out. And Shilpa is going no where on Friday...stop worrying.