Options

The ITV2 show.. Now!

jonjonsjonjons Posts: 4,021
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I think this is my favourite behind the scenes show on reality tv. I love the panel and the different opinions.

Caroline flack is gawjuss (i cant spell it properly)
I love russel kanes 2 minute round up its hillarious, other then that im not sure what he is doing on the show. And Joe always makes good contributions.

After a downward spiral when Mark Durden Smith left it finally picked up last year and long may it continue. Any other fans?>

Comments

• Options
    Presto ShinkoPresto Shinko Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand Russell Kane. I'd enjoy the show more if he wasn't on it but I must be in the minority as he's still there.
  • Options
    Special K_Special K_ Posts: 6,320
    Forum Member
    I've watched it, was good. Lembit was out of order for slapping Russel. I love Russel I think he is very funny. It was childish of Lembit to slap him. Pathetic behaviour.
  • Options
    Special K_Special K_ Posts: 6,320
    Forum Member
    jonjons wrote: »
    I think this is my favourite behind the scenes show on reality tv. I love the panel and the different opinions.

I love russel kanes 2 minute round up its hillarious, other then that im not sure what he is doing on the show. And Joe always makes good contributions.

After a downward spiral when Mark Durden Smith left it finally picked up last year and long may it continue. Any other fans?>

Yeah I agree with you I still miss Mark though, but the line up they have now is great.
  • Options
    Magpie11Magpie11 Posts: 9,294
    Forum Member
    Lembit wasn't quite the naive, sweet simpleton he was when he was still in there and after votes was he?

Whudda thunk it a Lib Dem being false to win votes.
  • Options
    I'm-a-painI'm-a-pain Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand Russell Kane. I'd enjoy the show more if he wasn't on it but I must be in the minority as he's still there.

100% agree, can't stand Russell, but love everyone else!
    (even Joe, who a lot of posters on here find irritating, lol, but then I often find myself swimming against the tide on here!)

xx
  • Options
    Fowl FaxFowl Fax Posts: 3,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was warming to Lembit until he felt he needed to slap Russell.

Gone right off him now.
  • Options
    Alexis StardustAlexis Stardust Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No, Im with you here, I dont find him funny what so ever!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,103
    Forum Member
    It was a comedy slap though. Anyway I enjoyed the ITV2 show. Nice atmosphere. Russel's Stacey impression made me laugh.
  • Options
    p@tty*p@tty* Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    jonjons wrote: »

Yes,i agree with you completely :)I was'nt going to bother watching but decided to give it a try,glad i did now.There's been some great guest's on the "panel",really said what they think!
  • Options
    MetermaidMetermaid Posts: 804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Enjoy the show. Think Caroline Flack does an excellent job of keeping order. I like Joe, although sometimes I have difficulty understanding his accent.
    Russell is clever but relies too much on k**b jokes.
    Must admit he looked very sheepish indeed when Lembit confronted him. Talking of Lembit, is this a new man !! Since he came out , full of bravado and wit ( ?! ). Felt a bit queasy when he was all over his girlfriend. Is she Eastern European by any chance ??;)
  • Options
    MetermaidMetermaid Posts: 804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Magpie11 wrote: »
    Lembit wasn't quite the naive, sweet simpleton he was when he was still in there and after votes was he?

Whudda thunk it a Lib Dem being false to win votes.

spot on ! totally agree !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kane saves this show

its rubbish apart from him
  • Options
    peaches41peaches41 Posts: 5,652
    Forum Member
    I'd watch it more but I can't listen to Swash.
  • Options
    Truth_HurtsTruth_Hurts Posts: 4,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They got the wrong Russell but apart from that it's a good show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Russel Kane could possibly be the least funniest person on the planet.
  • Options
    Truth_HurtsTruth_Hurts Posts: 4,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yet the panel goes wild..
  • Options
    Pliny the ElderPliny the Elder Posts: 2,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the show, but it is pretty flawed. Caroline Flack maybe gorgeous, but she's pretty shite at presenting. Russell Kane's "comedy" bits are all the same, he's now repeating the same act every night (and it wasn't that funny in the first place). Joe Swash is pretty annoying as well.

I think this show worked best with the Durd Meister presenting it, but I gather he didn't want to spend so much time abroad? Not sure..
  • Options
    Aaron_ScotlandAaron_Scotland Posts: 8,487
    Forum Member

He makes me laugh so he must be doing something right. :p
  • Options
    floppydogfloppydog Posts: 1,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the show, but it is pretty flawed. Caroline Flack maybe gorgeous, but she's pretty shite at presenting. Russell Kane's "comedy" bits are all the same, he's now repeating the same act every night (and it wasn't that funny in the first place). Joe Swash is pretty annoying as well.

I think this show worked best with the Durd Meister presenting it, but I gather he didn't want to spend so much time abroad? Not sure..

Excellent post and it expresses my views too
  • Options
    squillionsquillion Posts: 1,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think Caroline will be the new Davina McCall in time - she is very good
    Joe is likeable
    Guests are mixed but not sure why they had that awful Nicola again this year who in the jungle was constantly going on about her boob job & their birthday ugh!
    Russell is a clever guy & some of his impressions are good but he thinks he has to be constantly crude to be funny & cant stop pulling his trousers up & checking his flies! Also stands very strangely.
  • Options
    maxinerulesmaxinerules Posts: 698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Caroline Flack always looks like a doll that's been dressed by a 3 year old. Does she never look in a mirror?
  • Options
    Judge MentalJudge Mental Posts: 18,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree that this is one of the better NOW! shows.

Caroline Flack holds it together well but she does present like automatic gunfire. Her style is still a bit 'kids TV' and she has problems saying the word 'tomorrow' - always prounouncing it temerrow - listen to her next time she says it - I'm intrigued by her accent.

Joe Swash is quite good value - like a big puppy and I do enjoy the behind the scenes segments and watching him trying out the trials.

Russell Kane is clearly a very bright and talented comedy writer - but as others have said he relies a little bit too much on crude body part type humour. He's a good mimic though and some of his contributions have been laugh-out-loud funny.

All in all pretty entertaining as a supplement to the main show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rubbish.

Caroline Flack has no personality.

Joe Swash is a C**t
  • Options
    babinabababinaba Posts: 5,449
    Forum Member

I can't stand Russell either - I find his "round-up" totally and utterly unfunny. I turn over or mute him when he's on.
  • Options
    dreamboy3000dreamboy3000 Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    Caroline Flack: Yes she is gorgeous, but the same old putdowns of Joe Swash got tiring on day 2 of the show.

Russell Kane: Extemely not funny and should be banned from TV. He's a Russell Brand wannabe, which is never a good thing.

Joe Swash: At least he does the tasks and is laugh a minute.

The panelist has been more celebrity than those put in the jungle. People like Scott Mills, Neil Morrisey, Jack Osbourne etc are more famous than the likes of Alison Hammond.