Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 111)

Comments

• Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AppleCity wrote: »
    Yeah there were some pics floating about, which were quickly snapped up and edited :sleep:

Aha well whatever happens it'll be ace :p I love this place, even in the randomest, unhappiest and most annoying of times we still manage to support each other and keep smiling
    :)

This :):):)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,420
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :o:o I was hoping they might be fit, to make me feel better about pipers. Except them being fit might make it worse...
    Help me! :eek:

I swear if my brother plays only girl in the world by that Rhianna bint one more time i will take someone's pipes and wrap it round his head :sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't feel sorry for me, I love them :D:D Plus I'm guessing alotta men in kilts tonight ;)

I'm glad I amuse you :p

Turns out it's the same with 'thesaurus' :rolleyes:

What's so funny about the way you pronounce them? :confused: Foreigner. Sorry :o
  • Options
    GlowbotGlowbot Posts: 14,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    asyousay wrote: »
    I may be alone in thinking this , but i actually see Syed liking it being Roxy once he has gotten over the shock. He knows her and he knows Roxy would not hurt Christian and its way better than using a random stranger . So things will need to be ironed out but i think he would agree to it once he gets used to the idea.
    At the end of the day they both love Christian to bits , just in different ways :D

yeah exactly... and if anything, the more contact they get with the mitchels the more they get to be main characters and will stick around longer.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    heartsick wrote: »
    BTW, I meant to tell you my sweetie that I loved your thoughts on what tonight might mean in terms of Christian and his new life.

Although I accept that this is going to be over soon, as a storyline, and played for some comic effect, and that we are on to a new storyline, not one I want, but the one I am going to get, my stomach is still in knots.

thank you sweetie. I am glad you liked it, but i am sorry you are upset. I admit to my stomach being very knotted at times as well

Ooo I say wrote: »
    Just popping in to say

I wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! :D

speak to you all tomorrow :D

Take care :)
    xxxxx

happy ny sweetie
    Hello All and Hello Part 111!!! Congrats to Chryed4ever7971 on getting the OP! :D

I've just spent 2 hours doing the most enormous catch up, saddo that I am! :p

Thanks to Ooo I Say for the scans! What a day on here.....

I must have lost my marbles because I am actually not that bothered about either the surrogacy storyline or the fact that Roxy tries to get Christian to use the old fashioned method! It's clearly ridiculous and I cannot see him doing that for a second. I think it might act as a wake up call to him about her true muddled feelings towards him. I did say a while back that I'd suspected that she always had a secret desire to shag him and I am pleased to have been proved right. Of course it is all a bit cringeworthy, but I am sure the surrogacy bit will all be a blind alley and it will all backfire on her...............Syed will then have the opportunity later on to say 'here's one I made earlier' :D as I am convinced all this will be the lead up to Amira sprog.

Rome - that was a brilliant post you did earlier today!:) Sorry to hear you have been unwell.

I really feel for all of those who are distressed with the latest spoilers, but I have my optimistic hat firmly on and I say it's all going to be ok. We have loads to come. I fully expected them to go the baby route, as long as it's explored correctly I think it could all turn out to be very interesting.

Happy New Year to all of those who are already in 2011! xxx

I am going to be here tonight watching with all of you - am feeling strangely okay about everything......:p Don't know what's happened to me but I think TPTB have put us through so much I've probably gone numb. I am in the looking forward to screentime camp, and nothing more. :D

Brillant post. I am going to plonk myself in the optomistic camp and hang on for dear life

xx
    Hope everyone has a happy new year and as long as chryed remain together then I'm happy. :)

this
    i can see it now, battling to get out the flat, the evil bottle top keeping him hostage.

"heeellllppp me. chr-ist-ian. let me out."

ha ha ha
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nude pipers? :eek::o

/Sneaks in.

:eek::eek::eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glowbot wrote: »
    yeah exactly... and if anything, the more contact they get with the mitchels the more they get to be main characters and will stick around longer.

Aha thats true!! *raises glass to looking on the bright side* :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I swear if my brother plays only girl in the world by that Rhianna bint one more time i will take someone's pipes and wrap it round his head :sleep:

I hate Rihanna :sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,486
    Forum Member
    I can't wait to see Hamish tonight. I'm hoping they go down the 100% unrealistic route and have him play indoors, on the basis that they're so unbelievably loud and droning there's a possibility it'll drown out Poxy.

Who wants to take bets on the reasons for Syed's absence? I'm going with the short and not so sweet, "he didn't fancy it" :sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have decided to stay in tonight. What with my toothache still playing up and not being able to get to the dentists till next week i honestly am not in the party mood.

So i may as well watching depressing EE with a lot of you and moam ;) lol

it will be like a support network
  • Options
    ardchoileardchoile Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't wait to see Hamish tonight. I'm hoping they go down 100% unrealistic route and have him play indoors, on the basis that they're so unbelievably loud and droning there's a possibility it'll drown out Poxy.

Who wants to take bets on the reasons for Syed's absence? I'm going with the short and not so sweet, "he didn't fancy it" :sleep:

'He's a little bit 'tied up' at the moment', followed by major chortling and winkage. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    asyousayasyousay Posts: 38,838
    Forum Member
    I can't wait to see Hamish tonight. I'm hoping they go down the 100% unrealistic route and have him play indoors, on the basis that they're so unbelievably loud and droning there's a possibility it'll drown out Poxy.

Yep i dont think he is in the mood due to him being down and thinknig about this time last year.
  • Options
    JoanneKJoanneK Posts: 25,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I may be alone in thinking this , but i actually see Syed liking it being Roxy once he has gotten over the shock. He knows her and he knows Roxy would not hurt Christian and its way better than using a random stranger . So things will need to be ironed out but i think he would agree to it once he gets used to the idea.
    At the end of the day they both love Christian to bits , just in different ways :D

It seems Roxy wants to love him in the same way Syed does...:eek:

I don't see him being happy at all...he isn't even happy about a baby in the first place.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm not sure...when it comes to something like this involving people you know, even if you like them, can get messy. ETA: add to this the complications of Roxy's feelings towards Christian...it would be even more difficult to keep things uncomplicated.

If it was a stranger, it would be a cleaner, and I'm sure legal documents involved to prevent any problems. Christian and Syed would be the sole parents, and there would be no temptation for the surrogate to overstep any boundaries.

Though, one advantage of it being someone you know is that, assuming you wanted to do it this way, the surrogate could actually be a part of the baby's life as a mother.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Because he is secretly a Jedi and he can't go out because then the jedi hunters will find him and murder him in cold blood :sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,431
    Forum Member
    Evening loves, just popping on to say hope everyone has a Happy New Year:D:D

Woke up this morning and my mums dog had stepped on my laptop monitor, its completely wrecked and I'll have to wait for student loan to get it repaired. Got the laptop connected to the tv in my room though now so it works. Don't want to watch ee tonight so am getting a little drunk and going to a friends and will watch tomorrow. :D:o

Will be on tomorrow to see the reactions to the beardy piper bloke:rolleyes:It could be worse though, it could be last years episode :cry:

Hope all Chryedians have a great new year:D:D xx
  • Options
    DessieDessie Posts: 5,731
    Forum Member
    Evening all! Wow, that was a fun catch up. :D
    Hello All and Hello Part 111!!! Congrats to Chryed4ever7971 on getting the OP! :D

I've just spent 2 hours doing the most enormous catch up, saddo that I am! :p

Thanks to Ooo I Say for the scans! What a day on here.....

I must have lost my marbles because I am actually not that bothered about either the surrogacy storyline or the fact that Roxy tries to get Christian to use the old fashioned method! It's clearly ridiculous and I cannot see him doing that for a second. I think it might act as a wake up call to him about her true muddled feelings towards him. I did say a while back that I'd suspected that she always had a secret desire to shag him and I am pleased to have been proved right. Of course it is all a bit cringeworthy, but I am sure the surrogacy bit will all be a blind alley and it will all backfire on her...............Syed will then have the opportunity later on to say 'here's one I made earlier' :D as I am convinced all this will be the lead up to Amira sprog.

Rome - that was a brilliant post you did earlier today!:) Sorry to hear you have been unwell.

I really feel for all of those who are distressed with the latest spoilers, but I have my optimistic hat firmly on and I say it's all going to be ok. We have loads to come. I fully expected them to go the baby route, as long as it's explored correctly I think it could all turn out to be very interesting.

Happy New Year to all of those who are already in 2011! xxx

I am going to be here tonight watching with all of you - am feeling strangely okay about everything......:p Don't know what's happened to me but I think TPTB have put us through so much I've probably gone numb. I am in the looking forward to screentime camp, and nothing more. :D

This! Great post.

I was going to write a post so similar to this (including the 2-hour catch-up) that I'm just going to be very lazy and quote this one instead. :D

Yes, it's too soon for a baby but apart from that...actually feeling okay about these spoilers. It could lead to some really interesting tension in the Chryed relationship - say, for instance, that Syed distrusts Roxy and her motives for offering (as well as not feeling ready for any of this) while Christian gets all upset that Syed isn't trusting his judgement and is torn between the two of them...

Could lead to some good stuff!

Also convinced it's all leading to Amira-sprog one way or another.

(Still feeling a bit sick about tonight but at least it'll be over soon.)
  • Options
    ardchoileardchoile Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Random, but I remember hearing an interview with a guy on the Isle of Mull (I think) a year or two ago, when they finally got a swimming pool, and he was called Hamish McSporran.
  • Options
    starfish100starfish100 Posts: 12,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I am so pleased lots of people are going to be here! I hope he's stuck on the motorway coming back from Leeds or stuck on the tube with Tam because Tam wanted him to go to Mosque with him and they went to the Mosque far and away - the one Syed uses and it's a long tube journey! :D
  • Options
    MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
    Forum Member
    Just got ready and I have to go, good luck to those watching EE live!! I'll be back well before midnight though :D

Bye :) xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still not sure what kind of Scottish accent you have that would lead to you pronouncing it 'sore-ass'...maybe I can't hear it because I'm Scottish too?? :confused:

sorry. :eek:that is so funny:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JoanneK wrote: »
    It seems Roxy wants to love him in the same way Syed does...:eek:

I don't see him being happy at all...he isn't even happy about a baby in the first place.

I dont think Roxy does, he says something silly in a drunken moment.

Well he comes around to the idea of a child so im sure he will be fine.
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Happy new year 40006069 :)

Hey Dessie :)

Bye MadWorld :) Speak later :) xxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just got ready and I have to go, good luck to those watching EE live!! I'll be back well before midnight though :D

Bye :) xx

Bye :) xxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure...when it comes to something like this involving people you know, even if you like them, can get messy. ETA: add to this the complications of Roxy's feelings towards Christian...it would be even more difficult to keep things uncomplicated.

If it was a stranger, it would be a cleaner, and I'm sure legal documents involved to prevent any problems. Christian and Syed would be the sole parents, and there would be no temptation for the surrogate to overstep any boundaries.

Though, one advantage of it being someone you know is that, assuming you wanted to do it this way, the surrogate could actually be a part of the baby's life as a mother.

Yes but this is EE so a stranger wouldnt not work as no drama :D
This discussion has been closed.