Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 111)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AppleCity wrote: »
    Yeah there were some pics floating about, which were quickly snapped up and edited :sleep:

Aha well whatever happens it'll be ace :p I love this place, even in the randomest, unhappiest and most annoying of times we still manage to support each other and keep smiling :)

And I missed them? :eek::o:D

BIB Very true :)
  • Options
    DessieDessie Posts: 5,731
    Forum Member
    indehed wrote: »
    I'm thinking the most likely storyline revolves around a brand, spanking new 'who's the daddy'?' one between Christian and Michael Moon or something...

also, I would love to see a walford family tree because I suspect it's just a bunch of black lines leading all over the place in a big mess... like the doctor who scribble ball thing....

Lol, that reminds me - there was a family tree posted on Walford Web a while ago and the Masoods are the only characters not connected to anyone else by marriage or blood. Maybe TPTB saw that and decided a Mitchell baby would help? :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm going offline for a while. :)

Back for EE .... *gulp*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, I totally agree with this. I think it's better, personally, for a surrogate to be as unemotionally involved as possible, as it makes the separation easier.

I actually think this could be a really interesting storyline about surrogacy- about how difficult it can be to be the genetic parent but not get to do the actual parenting thing, seeing 'your' child every day but not being able to treat it as yours- if it wasn't Roxy involved. She has all the complexity of a 4-piece jigsaw.

Babies bleugh....add Roxy and it's just repulsive.

Chryed should be all about each other for a good few years, then maybe having some sort of legal agreement set up later if they want

If EE go through with this (I seem to have assumed they won't) I'll be writing so many angry letters EE will wish they could take it all back

/been on the champers
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    asyousay wrote: »
    I still think this is a means to bring in the sprog. Kind of like they both decide they are happy with how things are and there is no need to rush and low and behold Syed hears about his kid:rolleyes:

I agree. It's too much of a coincidence that Amira left pregnant and lo and behold around the time said baby is due the boys decide they want to start a family.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, I totally agree with this. I think it's better, personally, for a surrogate to be as unemotionally involved as possible, as it makes the separation easier.

I actually think this could be a really interesting storyline about surrogacy- about how difficult it can be to be the genetic parent but not get to do the actual parenting thing, seeing 'your' child every day but not being able to treat it as yours- if it wasn't Roxy involved. She has all the complexity of a 4-piece jigsaw.

:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Breadstix wrote: »
    Maybe I should change my services to: purentainted

Really? Like these?

:D:D You post the best pictures:D Still hoping we might get to see Syed his kilt without the jeans!!! :D
  • Options
    ardchoileardchoile Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PoppyMay wrote: »

Chryed should be all about each other for a good few years, then maybe having some sort of legal agreement set up later if they want

If EE go through with this (I seem to have assumed they won't) I'll be writing so many angry letters EE will wish they could take it all back

/been on the champers

Saving that for 7.30ish.

All of this poppy. The idea of Roxy doing the surrogate thing for them makes it near unwatchable. /bleugh
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Really? Like these?

Yes like those :sleep:
    And I missed them? :eek::o:D

BIB Very true :)

MH- breadstix has posted the originals ^^
    However I think it was SamSanti that edited them for us :D:p

/been on the champers

Hahaha bless you Poppy! Just hold on tight :)

And byeeeee Ditzy xx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    indehed wrote: »
    BIB: I've been holding onto that too and internally squeeing. all the mags/spoilers have said the same variation on it so I expect it to actually happen like that. Chryed cuddling is beyond cute so I really want to see it!

i am holding onto the hug on the sofa. When they cuddle they are just adorable
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Really? Like these?

HELLO! :o:D
  • Options
    asyousayasyousay Posts: 38,838
    Forum Member
    I agree. It's too much of a coincidence that Amira left pregnant and lo and behold around the time said baby is due the boys decide they want to start a family.

Exactly. BK is just not going to forget about the stupid little contrived sprog.

My worse nightmere here is, Roxy gets pregnate with Christian's baby and all is well and suddenly Sprog somehow turns up and they are now stuck with two little snot ridden babies,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I now have an advert for a dating site saying 'meet single dad's'!!! Chryed may become dad's one day but they will never be single again :sleep::):D

ETA And now an ad for the '2010 Cute baby of the year competition'!!!!!!!!! Kamil would so win that :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't see how he physically could, not only is she the wrong sex, but she's also his friend. Copious amounts of alcohol might help, or hinder :o I'll shut up now...

I think he could, or perhaps he could have done pre-Syed. NOT THAT HE SHOULD. I mean he's not like baba Sy. He doesn't need that emotional connection, he's sexually confident and he would feel zero pressure cos it's Roxy and she knows he's gay. If he was single and drunk, I reckon he'd get the job done.

As it is, if he went through with it I'd give up
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    asyousay wrote: »
    Exactly. BK is just not going to forget about the stupid little contrived sprog.

My worse nightmere here is, Roxy gets pregnate with Christian's baby and all is well and suddenly Sprog somehow turns up and they are now stuck with two little snot ridden babies,

LOL....can just hear BK cackling away 'You didn't want a baby? Well take that! Have two!' :eek::p
  • Options
    momentarythingmomentarything Posts: 20,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

/been on the champers

I genuinely can't believe they're talking about babies before they're talking about a CP. Seriously. I mean, if they're not at the stage where they've at least discussed that sort of commitment, they're definitely not at the stage of being ready for a baby . Marriage isn't required for a baby, I know, but I'd assume even people who choose not to get married and have children would have at least discussed it. In the several years they've been together beforehand. :rolleyes:

This whole thing is just a contrivance to bring in the sprog anyway. I'm sure the whole Christian-Roxy surrogacy thing is just to make Syed and Amira's child coming into it seem appealing by comparison. It's working.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *waves* At my aunty's house, just catching up!
    QFT!!! :D:D:D Look how happy it makes Syed :D
    This! Looooooooooook! Beautiful smile.. Poppy might just love you for posting that pic ;)
    True story, I got a text off CC at... some... point this afternoon, detailing the spoilers, which woke me up. I sort of skim-read them and went back to sleep. I genuinely thought I'd dreamed them. Apparently not.

Could someone hook me up to a full list? Reading them whilst semi-conscious is probably preferable, but I suppose I have to see the full damage.
    *runs in* Hiyaaaa Looooves.

:eek: got CC's text, what the?

ETA- Omg, the baby morph! Lmao!
    Busted from both of you! Haha, I should apologise for ruining both of your days.. but meh.. we suffer... so do you..
    BiB: Kill me now.
    This.

Spoilers for an AMOT update? :D

(silly bribe seeing as you'll probably get about 5 links by the time I finished writing this lalala)

ETA - or not. The short story? Roxy offers to act as a surrogate for the boys, but wants to sh*g Christian to conceive the natural way. Yes, I know, you may want to go back to bed :sleep:
    BIB - This :sleep:
  • Options
    GlowbotGlowbot Posts: 14,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh no! look what happened! :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is anyone else unable to stop watching the clock? I'm literally counting down here! With you all in spirit!
  • Options
    asyousayasyousay Posts: 38,838
    Forum Member
    LOL....can just hear BK cackling away 'You didn't want a baby? Well take that! Have two!' :eek::p

haha i would be soo peed off if that happened.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

/been on the champers

I am definately going to find a bottle of something.

It just the idea of roxy.... I don't mind babies, well i would prefer that to be 2012, but its roxy, she makes me want to be sick in a bucket
  • Options
    ardchoileardchoile Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glowbot wrote: »

You are a bad bad bad bad man. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is anyone else unable to stop watching the clock? I'm literally counting down here! With you all in spirit!

Hey hun :) I'm counting down to the ep too!!! And starting to feel so nervous!!! :o
  • Options
    LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member
    Glowbot wrote: »

OMG, that is hilarious!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

It's Pistian's baby! :eek: :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Biffy Clyro on TV...yay, Simon has got rid of his peroxide hair and beard :D
This discussion has been closed.