Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    I agree Betty, personally I'd have preferred to see Pete taking more time to grieve and get himself back on track in privacy. But if ITV2 have the show scheduled, perhaps CAN have to deliver to a deadline. Or perhaps he wanted to get his remaining filming contract over with so that he can move on to other things. Just saying he might not have complete control over the matter. I think he's the kind of person who likes to honour his commitments and I'd agree with you that his management should be more protective of his wellbeing at times.

Any company that put peters tv show above peters loss needs canning ... I know we all grieve differently ,but surely the people around him would put how he is above any show.. Schedule or not.. Not being funny but he had enough control to cancel concerts before his brothers sad passing and enough control to delay the tv show and enough control to re edit the show for it to be shown after Andrews death..
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Especially seeing as they're "like family",

But hey, personal grief sells and there's only a certain window of opportunity afterwards to exploit it to the full.

Doesn't it just?
    And if the grief is personal enough,it buys you a lovely shiny Lamborghini.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Doesn't it just?
    And if the grief is personal enough,it buys you a lovely shiny Lamborghini.

Most celebs have "their" cars on lease.. My relative ,an actor ,has a fab car,,but he doesn't own it it's rented..I bet peters is too
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I used wonder about that a bit too, because it seems so bizarre that he would willingly present himself like he does.... but then I remembered he's 40yr old Peter Andre not 6yr old Honey Boo Boo, and came to my senses.

If he has a problem with how he's portrayed on his own show, then surely he would change it, ask them to tone down that ridiculous narration for starters? It's that, mainly, that sets the teeth-grinding, ridicule-generating, eye-rolling tone.

You've just reminded me that there was going to be a big stag holiday for his fortieth.

Wonder if it happened. If it did his publicist should be on notice to quit because it wasn't 'sold' to the highest bidder.

Poor wee Peteybabes missed out on that epic story.:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You've just reminded me that there was going to be a big stag holiday for his fortieth.

Wonder if it happened. If it did his publicist should be on notice to quit because it wasn't 'sold' to the highest bidder.

Poor wee Peteybabes missed out on that epic story.:(

Didn't he say he probably would have a party now because he was with Emily.. And going to Vegas is for single guys
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't he say he probably would have a party now because he was with Emily.. And going to Vegas is for single guys

I missed that BB.:o

Why did we miss out on photographs of that 'party'?:confused:

I feel cheated.:cry::cry:
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PLEASE:rolleyes:

mmmm ok :o
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

you might have to watch his show DD :D I'm sure if there was a party it would have the full CAN client list in attendance.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Picture the scene DD.. 2 Vegas showgirls ..with large feathers on their heads .. Costumes just covering their modesty.. Draped over a shirtless oily chested Andre.. Stood with a drink in his hand and a cheesy grin. His mates sat around in the background so you can't see them but know they are there..

Does that help ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    you might have to watch his show DD :D I'm sure if there was a party it would have the full CAN client list in attendance.

I've been a good girl ...........honest.
    I don't deserve to be punished.:cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Picture the scene DD.. 2 Vegas showgirls ..with large feathers on their heads .. Costumes just covering their modesty.. Draped over a shirtless oily chested Andre.. Stood with a drink in his hand and a cheesy grin. His mates sat around in the background so you can't see them but know they are there..

Does that help ;)

I'll need to go and lie down.
    I'm not feeling well.:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll need to go and lie down.
    I'm not feeling well.:(

Me to after having to imagine that scenario :o
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me to after having to imagine that scenario :o

if you imagine anything like that again, please put in spoiler tags with a warning...I'm having trouble keeping down my Thorntons chocolates:o;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    if you imagine anything like that again, please put in spoiler tags with a warning...I'm having trouble keeping down my Thorntons chocolates:o;)

Sorry Cazz ..point taken on board and noted for future reference
  • Becky SharpeBecky Sharpe Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ... Let me whizz though the series for you so you can free up your lives...

Now run, run and be free! :D
    <Runs free... then runs back in again 'cos it's bleeding cold out there >
    :D:D +more of same to the poster who coined the term 'reviewage of the sewage'
  • Becky SharpeBecky Sharpe Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Does that help ;)

Is Prince Harry there? [:eek:]
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just wondered if we could perhaps broaden the theme of this thread and go back in time.:)

When KP and PA split up, I really felt sorry for Peteybabes and bought into all the crying on cue and was so sad to see him sobbing in his mother's arms.

At that point I doubt if Peteybabes could have done anything wrong and our hearts would have universally melted the moment he gazed sadly to camera.
    Poor wee Peteybabes had been eaten up and spat out by the wicked woman from the west called Katie.:(:(

Then...............well it all fell apart for me after that.

I've always thought that KP was the mistress of self publicity and for that I must give her credit. As long as she was in the press and being discussed, I don't think KP ever cared whether anyone liked her or not. PA had lessons from the best in the business about being noticed and for a while he did very well.

For whatever reason being noticed wasn't enough for him and under Claire Powell's careful tutelage he decided that he would be noticed because he was a 'good guy'.

That was the turning point for me.:yawn::yawn:

When did the rot set in for you?:)

When they split, I was 100% Team Pete. I still think it's the best days work he ever did, getting out of such a toxic marriage. I seem to have missed something with her that others seemed to see. All the comments about seeing another side of her and what a great person she came across on IAC passed me by, I still saw the same poisonous troll she's always been in my eyes.

I'm not sure when my opinion started to change but I slowly started seeing another side of him and realising he wasn't the innocent he wanted us to think. As much as I can't stand her, I do think him and his team did everything they could to damage her name (not that it was that great to start with) and to score good guy points by making her out to be the bad guy at all time.

Maybe I just started to realise that he is as manipulative and attention seeking as her. He's just more sly and underhand about it whereas she's just in your face. His obsessive neediness started to grate as well and the whole bestdadintheworldevahwholoveshiskidsmorethananyoneelsecouldpossiblydo got very tired very quickly.

He's the gift that keeps on giving imo. He's a real life, all singing, all dancing, all kids loving David Brent. The cheesiest twonk in zelebdom
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm happy to be known from today as Betty "abominator" Britain ...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is Prince Harry there? [:eek:]

No ..he was to busy fighting in Afgan... He sent his apologies though ;)
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm happy to be known from today as Betty "abominator" Britain ...

BAB are your new initials Betty. ;):cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BAB are your new initials Betty. ;):cool:

BAB it is ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BAB it is ;)

You be BAB and I'll be DAD.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You be BAB and I'll be DAD.:D

Sounds good to me DAD ... BAB ;)
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    When they split, I was 100% Team Pete. I still think it's the best days work he ever did, getting out of such a toxic marriage. I seem to have missed something with her that others seemed to see. All the comments about seeing another side of her and what a great person she came across on IAC passed me by, I still saw the same poisonous troll she's always been in my eyes.

I'm not sure when my opinion started to change but I slowly started seeing another side of him and realising he wasn't the innocent he wanted us to think. As much as I can't stand her, I do think him and his team did everything they could to damage her name (not that it was that great to start with) and to score good guy points by making her out to be the bad guy at all time.

Maybe I just started to realise that he is as manipulative and attention seeking as her. He's just more sly and underhand about it whereas she's just in your face. His obsessive neediness started to grate as well and the whole bestdadintheworldevahwholoveshiskidsmorethananyoneelsecouldpossiblydo got very tired very quickly.

He's the gift that keeps on giving imo. He's a real life, all singing, all dancing, all kids loving David Brent. The cheesiest twonk in zelebdom

This post is like someone read my mind.

Absolutely a million per cent correct IMO.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And she said "We are all just prisoners here, of our own device"
    And in the master's chambers,
    They gathered for the feast
    They stab it with their steely knives,
    But they just can't kill the beast

:)
This discussion has been closed.