Options

CBB January 2015; WHATM’s Little Brother; links’n’chat; all contributions welcome

Comments

• Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nite :) until the Summer .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    12.15am: The House is empty. Thanks, #CBBfans, for a truly memorable series - you made it totally amazing!
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9M1rmQIYAEVT3w.jpg:small
  • Options
    Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    erin_p wrote: »
    Nite :) until the Summer .

Aw thanks Erin. Reporting right up to the end. You and all the updaters have been truly brilliant.

So glad the show ended on a largely positive vote :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joni M wrote: »
    Aw thanks Erin. Reporting right up to the end. You and all the updaters have been truly brilliant.

So glad the show ended on a largely positive vote :)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9M1rmQIYAEVT3w.jpg:small
  • Options
    YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    erin_p wrote: »
    Thank you richie4eva for keeping the thread going ,pleasure working with you and all the others who keep the thread updated .See you for the civilian summer BB ....the long haul.:);-)

I echo Erin's sentiments , thanks to Richie and all
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before we lose the thread to the netherworld of DS

Disappointing rating for the finale, 2.7 million inc.+1, although to be fair it was up against the rugby

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/a627374/celebrity-big-brother-final-watched-by-25-million-on-channel-5.html#~p3BI2BFi9fMLmy
  • Options
    soozesooze Posts: 1,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    a big thank you to all who kept us up to date
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else suffering withdrawal symptons!?!?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Back to reality! Celebrity Big Brother winner Katie Price clutches onto her husband Kieran Hayler's hand as she leads contestants to their hotel

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2943639/Celebrity-Big-Brother-winner-Katie-Price-clutches-husband-Kieran-Hayler-s-hand-leads-contestants-hotel.html#ixzz3R60FsWZa
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    REMINDER: Couch Potato Radio welcomes guest @ianiansymes tonight to discuss #CBB. http://bbcouchpotatoes.blogspot.com/p/live-stream-chat.html … 7pm GMT/2pm EST/6am AEDT RT
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Listen to "CBB 2015: Perez-idential sleet" by @lightupvm via @spreaker http://www.spreaker.com/user/lightupvm/cbb-2015-perez-idential-sleet … #cbb #cbbfinal #cbbfinale #jeggers #ted #fix

Warning for strong to very strong language :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perez Hilton reunites with his son Mario for a fun-filled day out at NYC's snowy Central Park after 'traumatic' stint on CBB

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2945609/Perez-Hilton-reunites-son-Mario-fun-filled-day-NYC-s-snowy-Central-Park-traumatic-stint-CBB.html#ixzz3RFpEAvyF
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

cute kid :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #CBB secrets REVEALED! Who peed in the pool, which star had a 'breakdown' and whose rider included 'beard removal'? http://tly.mx/1DRd2Sv
  • Options
    End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's a story about Katie P and an alleged paedo on the front pages of a couple of tomorrow's papers. I hope someone is able to link to them.
  • Options
    SpecialFriedSpecialFried Posts: 3,611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone in the London area should be able to get local channel London Live (on Freeview channel 8, don't know about satellite or cable) which tonight at 11.35 will be screening "Kill Keith", a "hilarious blood-soaked tale of macabre machinations and terrestrial terror", starring our very own Keith Chegwin. Here's a trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nml8KRfAnx4

:o:p
  • Options
    Bails HolyGrailBails HolyGrail Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    .....test
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CHANNEL 5 RENEWS BIG BROTHER FOR THREE MORE YEARS

19-Mar-2015
    Extended deal with Endemol Shine UK to run through to end of 2018

London - Channel 5 has extended its UK rights deal for Big Brother with Endemol Shine UK for a further three years allowing it to continue airing its popular reality flagship until at least the end of 2018. Under the terms of the extended deal, Channel 5 will continue to broadcast two series of Celebrity Big Brother and one series of Big Brother each year, as well as associated programming, all produced by Endemol Shine UK label, Initial.

The renewal follows record ratings for the latest series of Celebrity Big Brother broadcast on Channel 5 in January, which attracted an average audience of 3.1 million per episode and an 11.4% share of viewing. Following the acquisition of Channel 5 by Viacom International Media Networks, repeats of Celebrity Big Brother also appeared on MTV UK and outperformed the channel’s all day average audience amongst 16-34s by almost 20%. More than 21 million viewers tuned into the series at least once across all VIMN-owned channels during the course of its run.

Paul Dunthorne, Channel 5’s Chief Operating Officer, who negotiated the deal extension on behalf of the broadcaster, said: “Big Brother in all its guises brings a huge and varied cross section of viewers to Channel 5 and typifies the appointment-to-view programming we want on the channel. It remains one of TV’s most talked about and popular programmes and I’m genuinely delighted we’ve secured it for at least three more years.”

Nick Samwell-Smith, Managing Director of Initial added: “Channel 5 is a fantastic home for Big Brother. Over the past four years we’ve worked closely together to keep this extraordinary format feeling fresh, noisy, and creatively vibrant. I’m thrilled that this landmark deal means we can look forward to three more years of big characters and juicy storylines from inside our favourite house.”

About Channel 5
    Channel 5 launched as Britain's fifth public service broadcaster in March 1997. It reaches 4 in 5 of the UK viewing public each month with a broad mix of popular content. Sister channels 5* and 5USA compliment Channel 5 with a mix of entertainment and US drama, while Demand 5 is a free catch service available across multiple platforms and devices. In 2014, Channel 5 was the only major commercial free-to-air network to grow audience share amongst all individuals, as well as 16 to 34-year-olds and ABC1 viewers.

About Big Brother
    After more than 15 years, Big Brother continues to be a worldwide hit and is locally produced in markets including the USA, UK, France, Germany, Australia, Italy, Spain, Canada and Israel, as well as in Latin America, Central and Eastern Europe, Scandinavia, Africa and Asia. In 2014, 24 series of Big Brother aired in over 70 countries.

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Latest Hm rumours

Benefits scrounger Steve Beer could be set to enter the Big Brother 2015 house.

The 45-year-old was the focus of Channel 5 documentary Too Fat To Work earlier this year, with 1.5 million tuning in for the show in January.

The one-off special told the story of how six-times married Steve lives off benefits, claiming that he’s too big to find a job.

Steve subsequently appeared on the likes of daytime TV favourites Jeremy Kyle and This Morning following the show’s broadcast.

Now he could be set to return to telly on Channel 5 as a BB housemate.

It’s after Steve ‘slimmed down’ from 31 stone to 25 stone following a £750-a-week get fit bootcamp.

He’s quoted by The Sun newspaper as saying: “I want to show people I have changed. I’ll be a very interesting housemate.”

However Steve’s estranged son Matty Symons isn’t happy with the news.

He told the tabloid: “I want him off our telly. He’s too fat to work but apparently not too fat to go on Big Brother.”

Big Brother is expected to start next month on Channel 5.

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/217121-benefits-scrounger-steve-beer-to-enter-big-brother-house.html#ixzz3WdRLdnFb
    Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook

The female ‘friends’ who were pictured with One Direction’s Zayn Malik have been tipped for Big Brother.

One of the girls – model Martina Olsson – even claimed that she had twice slept with Zayn during the group’s trip to Thailand on their recent tour.

The blonde told The Sun on Sunday: “Perrie should not stay with Zayn any longer because he has cheated on her and continues to lie about it. It is not the first time either, so maybe she will walk away.”

Last month Zayn took to Twitter to defend himself over pictures that showed him cosying up to another girl in Thailand, Lauren Richardson.

He wrote online: “I’m 22 years old… I love a girl named Perrie Edwards. And there’s a lot of jealous f**ks in this world I’m sorry for what it looks like x.”

Zyan dramatically quit One Direction as he flew time to spend time with fiancee Perrie, member of fellow X Factor group Little Mix.

He said: “I am leaving because I want to be a normal 22 year old who is able to relax and have some private time out of the spotlight.”

The Daily Star newspaper reports this morning that both Martina and Lauren could be potential Big Brother housemates.

A source told the tabloid: “It would be totally explosive viewing, just like last summer when Wayne Rooney’s threesome girl Helen Wood went in.”

To be fair, they are probably still more famous than Bobby Sabel.

A spokesperson for Big Brother said: “We do not comment on rumours about potential housemates.”

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/217083-big-brother-2015-bosses-want-zayn-maliks-alleged-lover-in-the-house.html#ixzz3WdQzYXun
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr. Detroit ‏@BBCouchPotatoes 1m1 minute ago

Looking for some help running the #BBCP website. Opinion articles, daily posts, rumours and content! Want to be a part of the team? #BBUK
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With Big Brother 2015 just weeks away, we thought it was high time we caught up with the voice of the show, Marcus Bentley, for our annual chat. Here’s what the big man had to say about this year’s series…

Marcus, great news about Big Brother being renewed for three years. Were you expecting that?

I’m absolutely delighted with the news. I was expecting a new deal to be announced as Big Brother has done very well on Channel 5 and they are very happy with that. It’s invigorated and has more bite, wit and pace than ever. So I fully expected them to want that to continue. Hooray!

How do you think Channel 5’s new owners might put their own stamp on the show?

Good question. And it will be interesting to find out. The show has already started to air a repeat on MTV and promos and adverts for the show have played on all of their channels. I imagine that’ll want to tweak it , but as I always say the show is about the housemates and finding the best combination of those is the challenge.

Can we expect any more changes to BBBOTS now Emma has left do you think?

I have no idea. It’s a show that always evolves. It’s a passionate and funny look at Big Brother and I guess they’ll always find new and exciting ways to express. Rylan is fab and has made it his own. What a show!

There’s talk of Viacom wanting to make Channel 5 younger, but in recent years some Big Brother fans have complained about a lack of older housemates. What are your thoughts on that?

I haven’t heard. I don’t care how old the housemates are as long as they’re interesting- age is irrelevant , it’s their qualities that count.

There have been reports that Big Brother is being pulled forward to early May. Can you confirm if that’s truth or rumour?

I can never comment on dates until Channel Five releases them.

We’ve loved the recent themes for the show, especially Secrets & Lies. Do you think the Producers will continue that?

The themes always prove popular and I particularly liked Secrets and Lies. I love a devious Big Brother especially when housemates are caught off guard and are totally surprised by events. I hope there’s a theme this year- how about some super twisted theme? now that’d be cool.

There cant be many people that have seen as much of the show as you have. If you could devise a task, what would it be?

A task with huge stakes probably involving the ability to win loads of cash and jeopardise their place in the house. I would invent the mother of all secret missions – I’ll have to think on that as it’s not easy being a task producer.

Talk us through what a typical day is like for you at the studios?

I arrive approximately 2pm at Elstree where that day’s show has been in production for the previous 24 hrs. I check in on the production staff and inquire of any developments , scandal and delay. I have a cuppa and then meet with that day’s senior producer to go over script and make any changes. We then record it from my voice over booth and over the next three or so hours we make various changes until we sit down with the executive producers, lawyers and Channel commissioning editor to complete the final edit and watch the show. We usually finish around 7pm. Sometimes if there’s a legal complication in can be longer.

You sound like you love it when you get to announce the housemates! What’s it like doing a live voice over like that?

I love live voice over and since I was a Channel 4 announcer for ten years and I announce and present live events up and down the country it’s something I’m used to , but it never stops being exhilarating. I love it.

For updates, follow @marcusBBbentley on Twitter. Marcus is also on Facebook.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lindsay Lohan’s MUM has been tipped to enter the Celebrity Big Brother 2015 house this summer.

There have been rumours in the past that Lindsay herself could end up on the show, but it seems show bosses haven’t yet managed to persuade her.

However it’s a rather different story when it comes to her mum – and manager – Dina Lohan, who has signed up to the series according to TMZ.

The website claims that Lindsay, who is currently living in London having recently starred in theatre play Speed-the-Plow, ‘flipped out’ over the news.

“They fought on the phone and then fired angry texts back and forth,” the website claims.

The news follows reports that this year’s Celebrity Big Brother would have a ‘UK v US’ theme, with a variety of celebs from both sides of the Atlantic.

As well as Dina, American model Janice Dickinson has reportedly agreed to enter for a rumoured £300,000 fee.

A source told The Sun newspaper last week: “The reason bosses have come up with this idea is because of the impact Perez had on the January series. He was so out there and caused such mayhem that producers want to take it to the next level for the new show.

“They hope that by pitching Brits against Americans they will capitalise on our cultural differences and fireworks will ensue.”

Celebrity Big Brother will be back on Channel 5 in August.

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/217674-celebrity-big-brother-2015-linday-lohans-mum-dina-lohan-tipped-to-enter.html#ixzz3X8EcdCTz
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luke BB9 on Judge Rinder show
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2mrhbs