Options

Will Jade be arrested when she leaves the house

krazikrazi Posts: 911
Forum Member
✭✭
if people have complaint to the police will they question her or does shilpa have to complain?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh for goodness sake. grow up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    LOL - if she was going to be arrested why would they wait till she come out? lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a load of bollocks
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,238
    Forum Member
    Arrested.. no i don't think theres a law for bullying.. just ask the millions of kids that get bullied daily..
  • Options
    MGN2005MGN2005 Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For what? She hasn't incited racial hatred to my recollection
  • Options
    SteUKSteUK Posts: 5,834
    Forum Member
    solitaire1 wrote:
    Arrested.. no i don't think theres a law for bullying.. just ask the millions of kids that get bullied daily..
    Noone's said she'd get arrested for bullying. The police complaint is about a preceived racist incident, and I don't think she'd get aressted anyway, they may question her about it though.
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She should be arrested for being Jade.

That's a big enough offence in my book.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 435
    Forum Member
    Why she not done anything apart from taking a dislike to someone and being bitch to her.
    So whats it going to be like now if you don't get along with someone of a different colour that means your racist? No

You can't like everyone, everyone is different
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 325
    Forum Member
    Thinking it's more likely she'll be running TO the police than away from them - if I were her I'd be wanting police protection when I got out!
  • Options
    be more pacificbe more pacific Posts: 19,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To attempt a prosecution would be a massive waste of public money. There's no way Jade could ever get a fair trial, so any Judge worth his/her salt should boot the case out of court.
  • Options
    cantoscantos Posts: 7,368
    Forum Member
    I think Danielle and Jade may get be questioned by the police because of the complaints,but not arrested.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She hasn't done anything illegal......unless Jack is not really 19
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MGN2005 wrote:
    For what? She hasn't incited racial hatred to my recollection
    No maybe not. But I do think she will need protection. Alot of people out there hate her and channel 4 havent helped her case. She really will might be a target.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,238
    Forum Member
    SteUK wrote:
    Noone's said she'd get arrested for bullying. The police complaint is about a preceived racist incident, and I don't think she'd get aressted anyway, they may question her about it though.
    I know.. but people are talking about her getting arrested and the ONLY thing i can see that she's done wrong is 'Bullying' There's else nothing there to arrest her for.
  • Options
    dar63dar63 Posts: 2,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you went up to an asian copper and said hello pc poppadom you can bet your life you'd be in the cells.

With this situation, god knows.
  • Options
    earnieearnie Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good link.

And Hertfordshire police have publicy announced they are 'investigating'

So its quite likely the the scumbag Jade will be questioned or possibly arrested when shes out tommorrow night.
  • Options
    toogoodfortvtoogoodfortv Posts: 6,536
    Forum Member
    i heard a rumour on another thread that she had been questioned...which could make sense as on BB live earlier at about 10.30 she seemed upset and had obvious tears in her eyes and was being comforted by jack - though this could be cos she's up for nomination - so not sure..i doubt they would though..they would wait till she came out IF THEY WERE to question her
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,273
    Forum Member
    There's no need for people to be so rude to the OP, all sorts of people post on these forums and some of them may be quite young and not understand the due processes of the law fully yet.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    SteUK wrote:
    Jade is of mixed race herself so to say she is racist is laughable what she is,plain and simple is a bully
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL...i hope so...that would be a great way to finish her career
  • Options
    SteUKSteUK Posts: 5,834
    Forum Member
    solitaire1 wrote:
    I know.. but people are talking about her getting arrested and the ONLY thing i can see that she's done wrong is 'Bullying' There's else nothing there to arrest her for.
    the reason they police would want to question her at the very least is because someone has made a complaint to them of an incident which they believed was racially motivated. It doesn't matter if you, me or Shilpa herself thinks anything different, they now have a duty to investigate it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    err

police headquarts said today that it IS racism and that there were no doubt about it. sure she will be investigated and interviewed AT LEAST. if not done so yet tonight, she was in DR for an hour!

and lets not forget jo and danielle...

they too
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    The police DO have a duty to follow up complaints. So I expect they will want to have words with her. To satisfy the 20,000+ ppl who don't see racial slurs as something to 'grow up' about, if nothing else.

Jade hasn't really done 'nothing' to Shilpa. The remarks she has made about and to Shilpa have made direct links to Shilpas race. She didn't call her Shilpa bag of crisps did she? Jade used her extremely limited intelligence to come up with the most indian sounding or realted things she could to try and degrade Shilpa more and more.

Jade is pathetic, Danielle is just a cheap bint...They shouldn't be questioned they should be sent to India for some re-education.
  • Options
    earnieearnie Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    loopy37 wrote:
    Jade is of mixed race herself so to say she is racist is laughable what she is,plain and simple is a bully
    What on earth has Jade being mixed race got to do with it?
    Doesn't stop her or make her immune from being racist does it?
    If it does please explain and give a valid reason why.