EastEnders - 2012 spoilers

Seamus2008Seamus2008 Posts: 3,346
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Courtesy of the official website, here are ten cryptic spoilers for the New Year.
    Heartbreak happens for one mother hen when her-hen pecked hubby strays from the nest.
      Sinister secrets that may mar her marriage are discovered by a worried wife.
        A protective patriarch puts himself in danger to save his offspring.
          The man in the moon will be left lonely when his lady makes a mercy mission.
            Brotherly love will be put to the test when one sibling commits a cardinal sin.
              A heart will be broken when a beautiful babe chooses her beau to be.
                A tall, dark stranger will turn one brassy broad's life upside down.
                  Nerves will be frayed when one man gets battered in a battle for his affections.
                    Lusty letters cause conflict for two rowing relatives.
                      Fireworks fly for two likely lads leaving them in hot water with the big bad wolf.

Some are quite easy to guess but others not so much. I think
                      the first one refers to Bianca/Ricky/Mandy
                      the fourth is about Alfie and Kat obviously
                      the fifth deals with the brewing conflict between Derek and Max Branning which is set to explode on Christmas Day
                      and the last one is about Tyler and Anthony Moon
                      Feel free to add your theory. :)

Comments

• rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
                        Forum Member
                        ✭✭
                        A tall, dark stranger will turn one brassy broad's life upside down

Morgans dad
                      • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,885
                        Forum Member
                        ✭✭✭
                        Whitney breaking Fatboys heart, choosing to be with Tyler
                      • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,849
                        Forum Member
                        ✭✭✭
                        The beautiful babe one has to be Whitney choosing between Tyler and Fatboy...
                      • rumpleteazerrumpleteazer Posts: 5,746
                        Forum Member
                        Whitney breaking Fatboys heart, choosing to be with Tyler

Jeez, I like her but she is a bit of an idiot sometimes, stupid decision!
                      • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
                        Forum Member
                        Heartbreak happens for one mother hen when her-hen pecked hubby strays from the nest. ***ricky/bianca/mandy***

Sinister secrets that may mar her marriage are discovered by a worried wife. ***yusef/zainab?***

A protective patriarch puts himself in danger to save his offspring. ***masood/kamil***

The man in the moon will be left lonely when his lady makes a mercy mission. ***kat and alfie/michael and janine?***

Brotherly love will be put to the test when one sibling commits a cardinal sin ***max and derek***

A heart will be broken when a beautiful babe chooses her beau to be. ***whitney/fatboy/tyler***

A tall, dark stranger will turn one brassy broad's life upside down. ***bianca/morgans dad***

Nerves will be frayed when one man gets battered in a battle for his affections. **???***

Lusty letters cause conflict for two rowing relatives. ***dot/rose?***

Fireworks fly for two likely lads leaving them in hot water with the big bad wolf. ***anthony and tyler***
                      • becsiebecsie Posts: 3,103
                        Forum Member
                        ✭✭✭
                        the big bad wolf being derek?.... Wonder if it is Anthony and Tyler or Anthony and Alfie?.

Maybe it could lead to Anthonys gambling starting again?
                      • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
                        Forum Member
                        ✭✭✭✭
                        Nerves will be frayed when one man gets battered in a battle for his affections - Michael/Derek??
                        Forum Member
                        ✭✭✭✭
                        Who's the hen-pecked husband??
                        Forum Member
                        ✭✭✭
                        Sinister secrets that may mar marriage, worried wife... Tanya and Max? maybe there r some secrets from when Max was away, but i guess they arent technically married anymore...

Nerves frayed when one man gets battered in battle for his affections...Syed/Amira/Christian I would guess but could be Mas/Jane/Zee
                      • towerstowers Posts: 12,183
                        Forum Member
                        ✭✭
                        Christian/Syed/Amira are another possibility though, especially as Amira apparently becomes "desperate" to stop Syed from getting that divorce in the new year

Actually I don't think that's the case, Christian and Amira aren't fighting over Syed's affections, they're fighting to have a family life with him.
                      • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 640
                        Forum Member
                        ✭✭
                        I think tall, dark stranger may refer to Michael and Janine. Less likely than Morgan's dad, I guess.
                      • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,797
                        Forum Member
                        LadySponge wrote: »
                        I think tall, dark stranger may refer to Michael and Janine. Less likely than Morgan's dad, I guess.

michael isnt a stranger though :confused:
                        Forum Member
                        ✭✭✭✭
                        I think it's Michael that gets beaten up :(
                        Forum Member
                        ✭✭✭
                        towers wrote: »
                        Actually I don't think that's the case, Christian and Amira aren't fighting over Syed's affections, they're fighting to have a family life with him.

Tell that to Amira, she seems pretty clear that she doesnt just want Syed to be Yasmin's dad, she wants her husband back etc etc :rolleyes:
                      • selly_2301selly_2301 Posts: 687
                        Forum Member
                        ✭✭
                        becsie wrote: »
                        the big bad wolf being derek?.... Wonder if it is Anthony and Tyler or Anthony and Alfie?.

Maybe it could lead to Anthonys gambling starting again?

i hope so, i like to see a storyline with him and maybe some old gambling friends
                        Forum Member
                        ✭✭✭✭
                        Yeh I'd really like Anthony to have his own storyline and I can definately see it being to do with gambling.
                      • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
                        Forum Member
                        ✭✭✭
                        Brotherly love one could be about antler (one of them sleeps with one of the other one GF
                        or the rumoured storyline of derek abusing amy
                      • NPPNPP Posts: 783
                        Forum Member
                        ✭✭
                        Fatboy's been messed around too much. If one of the spoilers IS referring to Whitney and Fatboy, I hope Whitney lives to regret it.
                      • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,072
                        Forum Member
                        ✭✭✭
                        Poor Bianca :(
                      • GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
                        Forum Member
                        ✭✭
                        priscilla wrote: »
                        Brotherly love one could be about antler (one of them sleeps with one of the other one GF
                        or the rumoured storyline of derek abusing amy

The character is gross but I can't see him doing that. Lauren is all over the place emotionally, as her and Derek don't really know each other in the related sense, untoward actions could be in this area, although not necessarily coming from Derek but it comes across that way out of confusion.
                        Forum Member
                        ✭✭✭
                        NPP wrote: »
                        Fatboy's been messed around too much. If one of the spoilers IS referring to Whitney and Fatboy, I hope Whitney lives to regret it.

Oh i'm sure it wont be long before Tyler cheats on her or he dies or something, Whitney has victim stamped all over her :rolleyes:

As for rumoured storyline of Derek abusing Amy :eek: physical abuse I could see, he looks the type to hit kids if they dont behave, but never sexual...can u just imagine the controversy?!