Options

Emmerdale: How long is the body in the woods going to drag out?

13»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    axl rose wrote: »
    They should introduce an element of Stephen King's Pet Cemetery into the story:eek:

Aw yeah now that is one scary book is that.
  • Options
    axl roseaxl rose Posts: 1,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maisymoo wrote: »
    Aw yeah now that is one scary book is that.

Its brilliant isn't it, I love the last line "Darling" in a gritty voice:eek:> The film wasn't as good imo
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    itsy bitsy wrote: »
    Re - cute little pooch Cheryl. :)
    As soon as Eric handed her over to Val it immediately crossed my mind that she could be the one who finds Alex.
    It seemed so out of the blue. Can't remember Val ever showing any particular affection for animals before and yet she was instantly besotted. And it's not like Cheryl has had a major part.....so far. I keep expecting a 'missing puppy' storyline any day. Just hope it doesn't end in her demise.:(

Lets be honest whats gonna make the viewers hate Cameron even more! Killing a bland boring Scouser or a cute cuddly harmless little puppy that would melt even Stalin's heart!

I cant see what the point in the Pollards getting a pet other than it being a plot device in the Cameron storyline! The dog is doomed!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    reminds me a lot of the police officer who told Chas she would be back at the woolie every day and wouldn't give up until she found Aaron....

Bad writing again... lol. Why have them say something like that if they have no intentions of following it through? Just doesn't make sense.

That was a particularly stupid SL, I don't think she came back once
    I am so confused :confused:

I thought Cameron was leaving the soap, I remember before the 40th episode reading an article saying the actor was leaving.

He is insanely annoying and a very weak actor, this killer character that they are creating is putting him even lower in my estimations!

I couldn't agree more. IMO
    Doesn't it show how little impact he made as a character? The only people I can think of who would be really concerned is Victoria -who has written him off - or Moira. To the rest he just seems to have been someone they worked with, but don't miss in any way.

I certainly don't miss him
    bob321 wrote: »
    Whilst looking at the floor and mumbling
    Soozycat wrote: »
    *sniggering*

And me