MSN messenger on 3

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 248
Forum Member
I have tried to log onto MSN messenger on my 3 phone. But when its signing in i get error messages. It either says the password is incorrect or can not connect to service due to incorrect settings or roaming restrictions. I deleted messenger and reinstalled it but no such luck. I am using the LG U890 and i am on 3 pay as you go. If anyone can help i would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Comments

• chris20chris20 Posts: 3,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i have the same problem with my nokia 6680 i think there most be a problem with it today it worked grate yesterday they most still be doing work on it its a new service
  • Mr CableMr Cable Posts: 2,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I think one of the reasons it's completely free until November is that this'll be a the first Large Scale test of 'real' IM software - officially supported - by any UK network.

I don't count Vodafone Messenger as it's Vodafone Handset to Vodafone Handset only. Also, other networks may allow IM via the back door (when handsets have a client pre-installed and it's just counted as standard data) but this is a technical support provided, Network Add-on.

The previous pilot was restricted to one handset (The N70) but this time there's many more taking part. When I tested the N70 earlier his year, it was a bit tempermental for the first week or so then fairly rock solid.
  • chris20chris20 Posts: 3,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i hope they change there price to a monthly price i don't like the idea off £2 for 100 messages it would end up costing a lot if you send more then a 100
  • Mr CableMr Cable Posts: 2,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I don't see how 100 IM messages work out at 1Mb....