Comments

• rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well that was also my reaction, but then I had a cup of tea...

Now that was full of the LOLZ. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • KizerKizer Posts: 405
    Forum Member
    hahahaha who can blame her?

"It's nae funny Jordan, he's a tit!"

Someone should do a Hitler Downfall video about this year's X Factor.
  • rombodrombod Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member
    What a strong powerful Celtic queen to be honest. When will you stan so passionately for your faves?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 345
    Forum Member
    I must admit, that could have been me...x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Strange woman. Looks like she's not far off being a 'granny' herself.
  • jcallaghan86jcallaghan86 Posts: 1,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    her reaction is completely understandable, it's a disgrace that christopher is even in the competition let alone in the final, i feel the same way as this lady but not as extreme
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Me think that woman needs to get a life its only a TV show lol I mean really getting upset like that over a TV show of all things is very very sad.

But still funny.
  • oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mrs hunny bunny is that you
  • sinbad22uksinbad22uk Posts: 892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    her reaction is completely understandable, it's a disgrace that christopher is even in the competition let alone in the final, i feel the same way as this lady but not as extreme

Why do you spout such garbage, don't you think Susan
    Boyle would have had the same reaction had she been on X Factor???? Of course she would yet for some reason she has sold millions of albums showing there is a market for old crooners with a sob story. Good luck to Chris I say.
  • Mr Hunny BunnyMr Hunny Bunny Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a sad,silly old cow.
  • Kolin KlingonKolin Klingon Posts: 4,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And we wonder why we get strange results when the is the mental standard of your average voter!

:D
  • jcallaghan86jcallaghan86 Posts: 1,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sinbad22uk wrote: »
    Why do you spout such garbage, don't you think Susan
    Boyle would have had the same reaction had she been on X Factor???? Of course she would yet for some reason she has sold millions of albums showing there is a market for old crooners with a sob story. Good luck to Chris I say.

susan boyle is very good at what she does and seems a genuine lady, christopher is nothing more than a bad karaoke act, you can't compare the two, she didn't fake having nerves etc and doesn't use her nan or any relative to get votes
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what an OTT and agressive over reaction to a reality show and for a "mum" a great example to her kid who's filming it :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    :D Brilliant. A bit like the scene in our house minus the 'f' words! We were all really shocked and can't bear to watch the final. Union J were much better and it's sickening they've gone and 'the karaoke' singer is still there.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,104
    Forum Member
    I bet Chris is glad to know he's bringing joy and happiness to the world. lol
  • oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a sad,silly old cow.

no way. to speak to your partner

:D:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    susan boyle is very good at what she does and seems a genuine lady, christopher is nothing more than a bad karaoke act, you can't compare the two, she didn't fake having nerves etc and doesn't use her nan or any relative to get votes

His nan supports him and he appreciates it, nothing wrong with that.

As for the allegation he faked his nerves, that is nothing more than opinion.

Just because he had sung on cruise ships in the past doesn't mean he can't get very nervous about singing in front of millions on xfactor. Whole different ball game.
  • Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dread to think what she'd do if he won :eek::p

Or if her son/daughter bought her the album for Mothers day :D
  • RandysbackRandysback Posts: 3,404
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blimey, I wonder what her reaction is to American aggression in the Middle East and the UK news propaganda surrounding Syria. :confused: You know.. like the important stuff.
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hitnmix wrote: »
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Me think that woman needs to get a life its only a TV show lol I mean really getting upset like that over a TV show of all things is very very sad.

But still funny.

Better she gets mad at the telly than someone in real life - it's a bit like Road Rage isn't it :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Crazy, I do not know why anyone would get that emotionally involved in a tv show , when I saw the results I just laughed because I knew the forums would go into melt down and outrage :p
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Faker than Chris's nerves.
  • MixstarMixstar Posts: 9,290
    Forum Member
    This is basically me every Sunday! :mad:
  • EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    That's hilarious, possibly staged but still :D

Christopher fans should use her as motivation as to why he should win because she'd probably explode.
  • CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've done that before lol