Woman outraged at Sunday's X Factor result. (Video)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Faker than Chris's nerves.

this ^ why else would the camera be waiting for her reaction
  • ageappropriateageappropriate Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    Mixstar wrote: »
    This is basically me every Sunday! :mad:

LOL me too but my language is often worse. :D
  • oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Faker than Chris's nerves.

I actually agree , first few seconds she looks at the camera waiting for the camera to roll
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That is one sad, sad skank.
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    loooool :D:D
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the reaction of most of my colleagues at work last night when word got round...

most are rooting for james as well as some who wanted jahmene to win for all the things he's gone through, poor child...
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I reacted the same.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oxygenjj wrote: »
    I actually agree , first few seconds she looks at the camera waiting for the camera to roll

she obviously has "fake you've been framed syndrome" :D
  • chasing_starschasing_stars Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    That's hilarious, possibly staged but still :D

Christopher fans should use her as motivation as to why he should win because she'd probably explode.

Its totally not staged at all. She lives 10 miles up the road from my parents and apparently, her son had to go and tell his mum that this clip had been featured on Radio 1 as she didn't even know he'd even filmed it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    diamond1 wrote: »
    what an OTT and agressive over reaction to a reality show and for a "mum" a great example to her kid who's filming it :rolleyes:
    I actually know this woman very well and I can assure you, she is a great mum. Her son who filmed it is in his twenties and I think it's hardly a bad example to be like this in front of him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    diamond1 wrote: »
    this ^ why else would the camera be waiting for her reaction
    because she reacts this way to it every week. I know her, and this isn't staged. The camera was hidden when it was filmed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mckinlayx wrote: »
    I actually know this woman very well and I can assure you, she is a great mum. Her son who filmed it is in his twenties and I think it's hardly a bad example to be like this in front of him.

well if I was her I wouldn't be happy with him putting a humiliatng video like that of me on the net and if I was him I wouldn't humiliate my mother and put her forward for ridicule whch is what she's getting on a lot of sites
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 401
    Forum Member
    That lady looked genuinely flaming to me. Weren't we all? :D
  • NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    That's me every week!! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was initially going to say - "Chill it's only a TV show" but then I remembered my reaction in 2009 when Kris Allen beat Adam Lambert on American Idol :o:p

Maybe it is not that extreme afterall ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Randysback wrote: »
    Blimey, I wonder what her reaction is to American aggression in the Middle East and the UK news propaganda surrounding Syria. :confused: You know.. like the important stuff.

Me think they will be needing white coats and square wheels if this is how she reacts over a TV show of all things. :)
  • Helen90Helen90 Posts: 4,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mandylou1 wrote: »
    I was initially going to say - "Chill it's only a TV show" but then I remembered my reaction in 2009 when Kris Allen beat Adam Lambert on American Idol :o:p

Maybe it is not that extreme afterall ;)

Oh my god, that was the only time I was genuinly gutted watching any reality show! My heart dropped :(
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    I haven't voted at all for anyone, but hell the twisted side of me now wants to vote for Chris, just to see if this woman explodes. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What an awesome video :D. Thanks for posting it. It's fine to get a little emotionally invested in TV shows but this is a bit extreme. I loved how she slagged off the "grannies" who vote for Chris.
  • davedpgdavedpg Posts: 960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helen90 wrote: »
    Oh my god, that was the only time I was genuinly gutted watching any reality show! My heart dropped :(

I was bloody delighted when I saw Kris winning!
  • Invent MeridianInvent Meridian Posts: 642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My official opinion. Should anyone want to read it out loud as I would do, speak in a strange standard southern English accent with both Northern and London influences with slight pauses every few words for no apparent reason.

The reaction of this woman is most exaggerated. Voting for 'Union J' only goes to prove she has no decent taste, or knowledge of high quality melodic vocals. If she did, she would know that not one of the contestants partaking in this series of The X Factor can actually sing. However, her reaction regarding who I have nicknamed 'Fake Shake' may be understandable if it were not for entirely unnecessary profanities. 'Fake Shake' has all the qualities of a singer who has been trapped on a cruise ship for the past thirty years, entertaining old bints with nothing better to do with their life savings.

Of course, if people are voting for him, there must be a reason. At this point, I have no preference to who wins this year, they are all equal in the amount of talent they have. None at all.

By the way, has anyone noticed how James Arthur looks like one of those strange dogs with the small eyes? Purely an observation.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's fake. Her reaction doesn't feel natural to me, and I've ranted at the TV over things like that before:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    davedpg wrote: »
    I was bloody delighted when I saw Kris winning!

I was gutted :( I couldn't believe it. But at the same time Kris seemed like such a nice guy as well, you couldn't say he didn't deserve it. I just waned Adam to win so much.
    By the way, has anyone noticed how James Arthur looks like one of those strange dogs with the small eyes? Purely an observation.

And what does that have to do with anything? You know when you follow a comment with something like this it pretty much discredits you. James Arthus has gorgeous big eyes, so I think your comment is meant as nothing but spiteful.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Having watched the video ... I think she knew she was being filmed... Usually when someone asks you a question you look at them ..