Options

The Adam Lambert Appreciation Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    linnyloulinnylou Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeh I'm sure we'll cope without pics. I just wanna hear about some new music now. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy new year everyone! Wishing you all the best:p

Happy new year to Adam and his Glamily. :p

I know Adam will have a great year writing and recording great music. It should be a significant year for him.:cool::p

Regards

Babeth
    xx
  • Options
    TwizzyTwizzy Posts: 7,054
    Forum Member
    Happy New Year babeth :)

I agree with you and linny - looking forward to new music from Adam this year :D I'm sure we'll start to hear some gossip and rumours about possible collaborations etc before too long.

And of course we have the Grammys to look forward to :)

Lambosessed has created a great improved version of A Change is Gonna Come from the Music Box. So fabulous :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Behind the scenes video that Sasha filmed before the last Glam Nation show.....Glamsauce
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Happy New Year Babeth :)

I hadn't actually seen the video for ACIGC, but somebody tweeted it this morning as they'd added it to their website, so I saw it for the first time this morning......fabulous :cool: I forgot to post it here though...sorry :o

I love that he was asked to sing it for the Idol finale, wasn't it the producer's choice or something? I wonder if they'd already known that he'd done it on the Zodiac Show before, or just chose it for him and then he told them he'd done it before?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    think it was simon fuller linny, l do like this performance but the AI performance was his best imo:D

looks like Adams made it on the grammy cd think its the official one, i don't know anything about grammy cd's:o but i presume this is all good:D

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1368.snc4/164074_185859814773236_121819191177299_666837_5974768_n.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah right, thanks loveambert.Yep, the finale was brilliant, that is definitely my fave performance of it.

LOL I've never seen a Grammys CD either, but I suppose it's like our Brits CD, I see Adam got a decent billing position :)

Not much in the way of any news...all Google would tell me is that WWFM is #2 in the Russian charts, Voodoo is #23 on Indonesian charts and Sleepwalker is #28 in Canada. Random, but true :D:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    apparently you can pre-order it on amazon Linny:D

looks like adams doing abit of shopping, gold star for anyone can tell whats in the bag? or is that wrong to zoom in:o in my defence IM BORED!:D

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee424/YummyLamingtons/Miscellaneous/9643847a.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhh just read thats an old pic sorry people, did i mention im BORED! Where are you all? doing real life stuff i suppose:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm home today love :) Stuffing my face full of ice-cream :cool:

It's funny how older pic surface months later. I dunno, maybe the boxes in that bag have got cashmere socks neatly folded up. Or some funky boxers with musical notes or smiley faces on :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    linnylou wrote: »
    I'm home today love :) Stuffing my face full of ice-cream :cool:

It's funny how older pic surface months later. I dunno, maybe the boxes in that bag have got cashmere socks neatly folded up. Or some funky boxers with musical notes or smiley faces on :D

Helllllooooooooooooooooooooooooo someones out there lol! ice cream thats what i should have gone for! i feel sick just ate large pack of jelly babies:( they were supposed to make me feel better and kill the boredom, although i am actually trying to do some work stuff but each time i start my head hits the key board through boredom and i start looking for adam stuff instead!:o:cool:

anyways looks like matching boxes to me in adams bag, do you think it was pressies for monty and tommy? maybe your right it is boxers glittery music notes of course:D bet there be abit uncomfortable:eek: maybe thats why Tommy paces up and down the stage so much!:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    Seems like an old picture indeed, like a year old, just after Idol?

Anyone purchased the acoustic EP?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jana_M wrote: »
    Anyone purchased the acoustic EP?

Reason I asked is this, are they still available, can you order them outside the US and what is the best/easiest way to order? Can you guess I'm a newbie :o
  • Options
    joan13joan13 Posts: 1,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I recieved my EP CD and poster bundle today, you can only order the physical C.D on Adams Global store here. http://www.sonymusicdigital.com/adam-lambert/features/5728705 or if you want digital you can download on Itunes or Amazon .;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thx Joan13!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    joan13 wrote: »
    I recieved my EP CD and poster bundle today, you can only order the physical C.D on Adams Global store here. http://www.sonymusicdigital.com/adam-lambert/features/5728705 or if you want digital you can download on Itunes or Amazon .;)

How long ago did you order it joan? Was it shipped from the US?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    joan13 wrote: »

Arrrrrrrrr thanks joan :D Shame, was rather hoping Adam would have had a hat on and long locks...:( Was that his new 'home' do ya think?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Shame, was rather hoping Adam would have had a hat on and long locks...:(

Yeah, I was expecting some more extravaganza as well :D

edit: typo error
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How long ago did you order it joan? Was it shipped from the US?

I ordered mine on the 23rd Nov and it was shipped from the US.... but I went with the ordinary cheaper shipping not the tracked expensive one. lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hello peeps :)

I ordered CDs but haven't received anything at all yet.

Here's another new/old video of Citizen Vein - starts with Monte talking about the band and then clips of them playing. Adam looking very young and cute :D

This was the Citizen Vein
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Have you seen this ? I think it's new footage of Adam on AI, his dress rehearsels:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJppr4Ofmo8
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jana_M wrote: »
    Have you seen this ? I think it's new footage of Adam on AI, his dress rehearsels:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJppr4Ofmo8

thanks Jana, hadnt seen that before, nice start to my very long day:D by the way welcome to the thread and all thinks adam:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    loveambert wrote: »
    thanks Jana, hadnt seen that before, nice start to my very long day:D by the way welcome to the thread and all thinks adam:D

You are very welcome, thx for the welcome!

I couldn't believe my eyes, when I saw it. I was so excited, like a kid in a candy shop, I found it hard to fall asleep last night... :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Good morning :D

There's a new photo of the 'new look' Adam doing the rounds this morning, taken at Mr Blacks the other night

Adam Lambert @ Mr Black LA

And closer - just Adam