Options

nadia is obviously going on friday

2»

Comments

• Options
    bunny93bunny93 Posts: 472
    Forum Member
    How annoying. The 4 people I wanted to stay are up for eviction :( although I like Keith maybe he has a chance of going as he brings no drama to the show
  • Options
    ChoccyPeanutsChoccyPeanuts Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    Keith hadn't had a single person nominate him before this and all of a sudden he's up. Hmm, I see a bit of tactical play here.
  • Options
    scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    mrblank wrote: »
    had kav or cami been up she would have stayed over them but the 3 shes up against have bigger followings.shes a goner

I was hoping it would be 4 HM's plus Perez but now it's a done deal that Nadia's the next one out. Shame really, I would have much preferred Cami, Calum or Kav to go.
  • Options
    Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scout2006 wrote: »
    I was hoping it would be 4 HM's plus Perez but now it's a done deal that Nadia's the next one out. Shame really, I would have much preferred Cami, Calum or Kav to go.

If I'd have seen that post on my phone, I'd have sworn I wrote it :D
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tellymix, which is usually the most accurate of the polls have Perez as leaving. I fear it may be Keith. I would be happy with Perez or Nadia going - they really need to be separated as she doesn't stand a chance of winning whilst Perez is in there.
  • Options
    ChoccyPeanutsChoccyPeanuts Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    jeanoj wrote: »
    Tellymix, which is usually the most accurate of the polls have Perez as leaving. I fear it may be Keith. I would be happy with Perez or Nadia going - they really need to be separated as she doesn't stand a chance of winning whilst Perez is in there.
    Yeah, I could do with an end to the Perez show now. It was fun, but another week might be a season too long. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Joni M wrote: »
    If I'd have seen that post on my phone, I'd have sworn I wrote it :D

Great minds........:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jeanoj wrote: »

I'm worried for Keith too. However, I think it's really more likely that Nadia or Perez will go as Keith's fans haven't had to shell out to vote yet so they may be prepared to vote a bit more than the Nadia and Perez fans who, I would imagine, have spent quite a bit already.