EE's Tracy should get a storyline

Tele_addictTele_addict Posts: 1,113
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Who thinks it would be great if Eastenders Tracy got her own storyline after 24 years in Eastenders? The poor girl deserves a bit of recognition being one of the few remaining original cast members. Think the writers might be trying to get her in on the action a bit more after Tuesdays episode when Phil had a go at her. But what storyline could she have? Maybe a possible affair with Phil?.......

Comments

• ListedBuzzListedBuzz Posts: 9,042
    Forum Member
    Why? She's just an Extra, she already gets more than the other Extras.
  • Tele_addictTele_addict Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shes not just an extra. How many extras can you say have been consistently there for 24 years?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 333
    Forum Member
    She just picked up heathers inhalor off the floor :D you go girl!
  • ListedBuzzListedBuzz Posts: 9,042
    Forum Member
    Shes not just an extra. How many extras can you say have been consistently there for 24 years?

A long-term one, but still an Extra. Nothing more.
  • Taz93Taz93 Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I doubt they would get rid of Tracey as she is a legend!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,143
    Forum Member
    I'd rather she stayed as she is. It makes it more exciting when she does speak:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SHES A LEGEND!! HAHA

Hope she's perminant ONE DAY!!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually the guy who plays Winston has been there since 1986 as well. ;)

Maybe it's time these two had a passionate affair?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,143
    Forum Member
    Actually the guy who plays Winston has been there since 1986 as well. ;)

Maybe it's time these two had a passionate affair?

Maybe they've been having one for years and it'll all come out soon:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    if she gets a storyline, her (character's )life will spiral out of control which will end up in her being killed off or something. The only people in EE that have relatively normal, content lives are the extras.

I think the actress is happy cos as long as she's 'just an extra' and says (next to) nothing- her job is safe! lol.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've noticed she has had a lot of lines recently! Well, compared to the usual grunts and nods that she givens when being ordered around by the Mitchells... I really hope she stays as an extra, and doesn't become a fully fledged character. I like her, but her appeal is that she is so quiet and just lurks in the background.
  • The Jordan ShowThe Jordan Show Posts: 3,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read a post on here a long time ago that said something like, "It would be good if one day Tracey asks if she can leave work early and then the camera follows her back to her house where she has a sociopath son and an abusive husband." It was something along those lines, which I think would be amazing, just out of the blue getting a shock introduction into Tracey's life outside of the Vic.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 333
    Forum Member
    What about Tracy? Will we start seeing more of her?
    "You just have to watch out for any script that Christopher Reason writes. Chris is obsessed with Tracy and with Jane Slaughter, who plays her. He gives her loads to do, which is fantastic. When we give her more to do, she absolutely delivers. We think she's fab."

Taken from
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a154157/enders-boss-hints-at-character-plots.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I read a post on here a long time ago that said something like, "It would be good if one day Tracey asks if she can leave work early and then the camera follows her back to her house where she has a sociopath son and an abusive husband." It was something along those lines, which I think would be amazing, just out of the blue getting a shock introduction into Tracey's life outside of the Vic.

Oh God yeh - I'd love that!