Season 10 Stand-Out Contestants...

fairy_fairy_ Posts: 1,224
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Who has been a stand-out for you so far? My fave at the minute is Jerome Bell who we saw this week (the guy who sang at weddings / bar mitvahs)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Adrienne Beasley. (Wow - look out for tumbleweed round here...)
  • celtic starceltic star Posts: 8,254
    Forum Member
    Scot McCreery :)
  • daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    fairy_ wrote: »
    Who has been a stand-out for you so far? My fave at the minute is Jerome Bell who we saw this week (the guy who sang at weddings / bar mitvahs)

He's my favourite too, there are others I like but can't remember their names yet.
  • billiesmithbilliesmith Posts: 11,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Conehead wrote: »
    Adrienne Beasley. (Wow - look out for tumbleweed round here...)

No tumbleweed here - she has been my favourite so far too. She had such a lovely melody to her voice.

I have seen others that I quite like too but she is the one I remember most :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Casey Abrams - fantastic audition, great voice.
  • Twenty ElevenTwenty Eleven Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    Molly who sang Otis Redding and works as an Intern in the Whitehouse.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    I've seen a few I thought were pretty interesting, obviously can't remember most of their names :o I did like Adrienne Beasley from the girls, lovely tone to her voice
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,450
    Forum Member
    Scott McCreery is the stand-out for me so far, although as a country singer, he is not my style.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    Chi wrote: »
    Scott McCreery is the stand-out for me so far, although as a country singer, he is not my style.

Yes he sounded pretty decent, and he's the only one i really remember besides "fat ginger kid" (whom I liked) and Jerome Bell (but is already pushed by producers as an early favourite...)

Too bad Scott McCreery comes across like a Christian Republican Redneck, which is not my cup of tea.:sleep:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52MpujzKyIY

wish people wouldnt forget her, she should be one of the top ranked so far this year!
  • threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scotty
    Casey
    Chelsee

Are the ones I am keeping my eye on at the moment. :)

Also like Jerome and Lauren.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked Lauren and James, but nobody has particularly stood out for me.. yet. :)

Oh, and I liked the little we saw of Karen too!
  • linnyloulinnylou Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There have been some good voices so far. The ones that I can remember and so clearly stick out for me, are Casey and Brett. Though, what I like about HW and the run ups to the finals, is that there are some hidden gems (hopefully) that we haven't seen in the auditions.

I am enjoying this season so much more than last year's already.
  • ladygardenerladygardener Posts: 2,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scott McCreery, his voice is so memorable.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scott McCreery, his voice is so memorable.

I agree on this, fantastic voice, but hoping he doesn't become boring too quickly.
  • Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pia Toscano
    Julie Zorilla
    Robbie Rosen

Three favourites at the minute... :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm amazed at the number of 15-17 year olds in the competition, what talent in the USA.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    I'm amazed at the young talent too! My favorite's are Chris Medina, Lauren Alaina and Jacee!
  • dizziedizzie Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pia Toscano
    Julie Zorilla
    Robbie Rosen

Three favourites at the minute... :)

I think Julia is the 'complete package' as Simon was so fond of saying. Really like the Cowboy (name?), Casey Abrams is just great.

Can't abide that Ashley aka Crack Girl, but the group she was in did the Blu Cantrall song 'Hit 'em up style' which I LOVED - best harmonies I've heard from an AI group day in years!
  • SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pia Toscano is outstanding; I hope she gets far, she is vocally phenomenal.
    Scotty McCreery is also very original and a voice like that is unknown in a talent competition, I expect him to get far.
  • Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Satanel wrote: »
    Pia Toscano is outstanding; I hope she gets far, she is vocally phenomenal.
    Scotty McCreery is also very original and a voice like that is unknown in a talent competition, I expect him to get far.

Omg Satanel, I'm so glad we agree again! ;)
    There's a person on tonights show called "Ashton" who I'm sure you'll like. :D
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Julie Zorilla
    Jamaican Girl
    Adrienne Beasley (she's gone :'()
    Lauren Aliana.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The males are standing out for me at this stage, I loved Scott and Robbie from the first audition and I also realy like Brett and Chris Medina, although a lot of that's down to their personality.

The females are forming something of a mass but the ones that definitely stand out are Pia and Lauren. Actually the one that really stands out is Ashley but in a bad way, she's soooooo annoying :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have no idea why Ashley got into the final 50, she's an emotional wreck. The panel aren't doing her any favours by keeping on putting her through, I bet if Simon had still been on the panel she'd have gone ages ago.