Does anyone suspect Alexandra is expecting a judging offer?

13»

Comments

• iseloidiseloid Posts: 9,392
    Forum Member
    to say shes just got in and knows what it takes to be doing what they might be she was the best choice, shes been in the exact same situation.
  • decobelledecobelle Posts: 4,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found her really annoying - like she wrote down a bunch of catchphrases before the show and decided to try them all out in one night.
  • MerityMerity Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it will be the final nail in the coffin for x factor for me if Alexandra Burke becomes a full time judge. :eek:

I thought she was awful.

Loud, irritating, talking over people, rude and totally up herself.

Ghastly as a judge.
  • *Sparkle**Sparkle* Posts: 10,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alexandra gave the best comments last night. She got a bit carried away at the end with Craig and some pen waiving, but she is naturally enthusiastic and it was her first go in the judging chair and she did brilliantly. Gary was much more annoying whipping up the audience for Craig.

I think as a permanent judge, they should have a more experienced person, and I rate Kelly and want her to return. But for a stand-in, Alexandra said what needed to be said, and gave the most useful, constructive advice of the lot of them.

In particular, she was right about Kitty. I love Kitty, but I don't think she gets the respect she deserves because her performances can be a bit heavy on the old smoke and mirrors. She was right about Misha too, she's brilliant, but it would be good to see her being a bit more natural from time to time.
  • AcerBenAcerBen Posts: 21,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can anyone blame her? She ain't ever gonna get another chance to go for it. At least she gave interesting feedback. It could have been very dull.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kandinski wrote: »
    I like her dont get me wrong,I felt tonight she was giving it everything and treating it like an audition.

I don't know that there is a job to go for but if there is, she did really well.
  • JayneykulJayneykul Posts: 217
    Forum Member
    I really hope not! A) I found her irritating unpleasant to watch b) She is not in a position to judge anyone (mind same could be said of Tulisa)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's REALLY hated on twitter :( Couldn't find any positives on her judging last night.
  • JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont think length in the music industry is that relevant. Its more if you can give constructive criticism in a way that everyone can benefit from, including the audience.
    Sometimes its not enough to just say "that was a good performance" as some of the longer serving judges do.

And to someone who asked why not Nicole Sherzinger.
    Shes doing X Factor USA!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Alexandra was not trying to be like Kelly, if she was she would have been an arrogant, clueless suck-up to the Barlow. The only person trying to be like Kelly was Louis. I found this amusing and believe that Little Miss Fake Illness would not have seen the funny side of this. Kelly needs to go along with the Barlow if this series is to improve.

Whoa whoa whoa! I don't understand how Kelly has been arrogant this series? She's got the best acts and given them the songs they've needed to do well. Little Miss Fake Illness? :confused: I'm also a bit wary over her "viral throat infection" so she can't get on a flight- I've got one and can't be bothered to do anything for more than two hours atm so can see why she wouldn't want a 6 hour flight, but if she's ill she's ill...
    Barlow's crap though, agreed.
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mozitski wrote: »
    She's REALLY hated on twitter :( Couldn't find any positives on her judging last night.

Because twitter is full of JLS idiots who still hate her after all this time :sleep:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    Please no I will no longer be a viewer I think they should have three judges Robbie Williams, Adele and Gary Barlow time for Louie to bow out he is utter crap has a mentor. Also new host
    Bradley Walsh.