Options

Who do you Loathe?

Comments

• Options
    bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kim Sears, Andy Murray's girlfriend. A vile piece of work as seen by her recent swearing escapades.

Miranda Hart & her show. Zero laughs. A fine example of someone on lefty BBC without any semblance of talent.

John Terry. A truly despicable human being whose face could very well be the embodiment for the National Front.

People who glorify the current wave of Essex stereotypes.

Oliver Letwin MP.

Feminists.

Agreed, although in fairness she plays the part of Chummy(?) in Call the Midwife, extremely well.
  • Options
    idlewildeidlewilde Posts: 8,698
    Forum Member
    Most definitely. And those defence lawyers who make a living defending the sods, trying to get them off or a shorter sentence. How do they actually sleep at night.

Because it's their duty predicated on the ideat that everyone is entitled to a defence maybe? It's the weirdest thing ever to hate defence lawyers, who you just might need yourself one day. If they ever "get anybody off" it is because they have managed to argue a case or expose a flaw in the process that otherwise would have seen the person sent down perhaps. Be grateful for that.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,274
    Forum Member
    Arcana wrote: »
    Scrappy Doo

I think this is one we can all agree on.
  • Options
    JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    Sorry, but there is no such word. :D
    ......:D:D
  • Options
    Ethel_FredEthel_Fred Posts: 34,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People who believe their own publicity
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arcana wrote: »
    Scrappy Doo
    dee123 wrote: »
    I thought Scrappy (and Jar Jar Binks) were givens.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    marlman wrote: »
    Louie B****Y Spence
    I don't mind him, he knows he's playing a role, but he's never been arrogant (which admittedly for him would be difficult), or divaish
  • Options
    jjwalesjjwales Posts: 48,574
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »

What's a Scrappy Doo? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Miranda Hart & her show. Zero laughs. A fine example of someone on lefty BBC without any semblance of talent.
    What is "lefty BBC"? Is this a new channel?

Anyway, she's done other things besides the comedy show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hoffmister wrote: »
    Putin Magarby and that dribble of sputum playaways big ted

None of that makes any sense to me. Are we talking about real people here? :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jjwales wrote: »
    What's a Scrappy Doo? :confused:
    Imagine a cartoon character without any of the redeeming features of Jar Jar Binks.

Now imagine something even more annoying
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ethel_Fred wrote: »
    Imagine a cartoon character without any of the redeeming features of Jar Jar Binks.

What's a Jar Jar Binks? :confused:

No need to answer - I'm just resigned to being out of touch with much of popular culture!
  • Options
    HogzillaHogzilla Posts: 24,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How did I forget.... all the Loose Women. But especially the Scottish hatchet faced one.

Oh OK now I'm here, I'll do a few more.

Cameron. I'm still laughing after discovering Miliband called him 'Flashman'. That is so spot on. Spam faced school bully.

Boris. I think he is a double bluff - not a clever man playing the buffoon. But an actual buffoon. Can't stand his flabby whiteness, like a slug.

Talking of flabby tory slugs - my local MP. Went past his consituency office last week and I wish I had had my phone on my to get a shot as it is the most hideous, egotistical and weird shopfront I have ever seen. It looks like some menopausal fangirl with an unhealthy obsession about the toad faced creep, was given an unlimited budget and a million posters of his uniquely repulsive face, and plastered it over everything. I so hope he loses his seat.
  • Options
    ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    Birmingham City (I'm a Villa fan)
    Manchester City.
    John Terry.
    Nick Grimshaw.
  • Options
    MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some more:
    James Corden
    Miranda Hart
    Michael MacIntyre
    Carol McGiffin
    Shane Richie
    Jessie Wallace
    George Osbourn
    Katie Hopkins
    Katie Price
    Alan Titchmarsh
    David Tennant
    Jose Mourinho
    Lenny Henry
    Stephen Mulhearn
    Caroline Flack
    Olly Murs
    Heather Mills
    Claudia Winkleman
  • Options
    ChocolateCheeseChocolateCheese Posts: 3,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Adrian Chiles
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone who's appeared on those Benefits in Britain shows or The Jeremy Kyle Show. I can't stand them. Their chavvy attitudes and pride at sponging from the state makes me sick.
  • Options
    clm2071clm2071 Posts: 6,645
    Forum Member
    Noel Edmonds
  • Options
    Eddie BadgerEddie Badger Posts: 6,005
    Forum Member
    Hogzilla wrote: »
    How did I forget.... all the Loose Women. But especially the Scottish hatchet faced one.

Oh OK now I'm here, I'll do a few more.

Cameron. I'm still laughing after discovering Miliband called him 'Flashman'. That is so spot on. Spam faced school bully.

Boris. I think he is a double bluff - not a clever man playing the buffoon. But an actual buffoon. Can't stand his flabby whiteness, like a slug.

Talking of flabby tory slugs - my local MP. Went past his consituency office last week and I wish I had had my phone on my to get a shot as it is the most hideous, egotistical and weird shopfront I have ever seen. It looks like some menopausal fangirl with an unhealthy obsession about the toad faced creep, was given an unlimited budget and a million posters of his uniquely repulsive face, and plastered it over everything. I so hope he loses his seat.

He reminds me of the Groucho Marx quote, "He may look like an idiot, he may talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you - he is an idiot."
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone who's appeared on those Benefits in Britain shows or The Jeremy Kyle Show. I can't stand them. Their chavvy attitudes and pride at sponging from the state makes me sick.

I would sooner loathe those who make these programmes and try and tarr all benefit claimants with the same brush. I just can't believe the masses are still being taken in by these shows.
  • Options
    Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    Sweetums wrote: »
    I would sooner loathe those who make these programmes and try and tarr all benefit claimants with the same brush. I just can't believe the masses are still being taken in by these shows.

That's a bit of a non sequitur, isn't it?

Somebody said they loathe the people who appear on those shows and you come along and moan that it's worse to assume all benefits claimants are like that.

But nobody's actually doing that.
  • Options
    Rab64Rab64 Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noel Edmunds
    russel Brand
    Chris Evans
  • Options
    AsarualimAsarualim Posts: 3,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeremy Kyle
    David Cameron
    George Osborne
    George Galloway
    Eric Pickles
    Michale Gove
    Ann Widdicombe
    Harry Hill
    Michael Macintyre
    Katie Hopkins
    Katie Price

Loath might be too strong a word for some of them on my list, but not strong enough for others,
  • Options
    NorwoodCemeteryNorwoodCemetery Posts: 1,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jjwales wrote: »
    What is "lefty BBC"? Is this a new channel?

Anyway, [Miranda Hart has] has done other things besides the comedy show.
    I'm sure you can figure it out.

Note that originally, I responded to this thread with 'Miranda Hart AND her comedy show'. Hence, Miranda having done other things doesn't mitigate my loathing for her.
  • Options
    BrotherDanielBrotherDaniel Posts: 1,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People who write things like s'funny