Options

E3 2015

Comments

• Options
    fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, the worst kept secret in gaming is out. Uncharted, The Nathan Drake Collection has been spotted on the PSN mobile store as an advertising banner.
  • Options
    MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, the worst kept secret in gaming is out. Uncharted, The Nathan Drake Collection has been spotted on the PSN mobile store as an advertising banner.

That will be very tempting. Very tempting indeed.
  • Options
    Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

PS4? Wouldn't see the point of a PS3 collection but I'm unsure, so looking for confirmation lol

EDIT just read the tweet you posted... ps4. I'm in.
  • Options
    Dalekbuster523Dalekbuster523 Posts: 4,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have my fingers crossed for:

A new Crash Bandicoot game
    A Amiibo toys-to-life game
    A Bowser spinoff
    Some new 3DS games
    Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment to reveal a trailer for the LEGO Dimensions Doctor Who level pack featuring Peter Capaldi in character as the 12th Doctor as he receives a mysterious parcel in space.
  • Options
    Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kind of feel sorry for indie devs with the amount of bombs there will be at this E3.

Don't worry Inside, I still remember you!
  • Options
    ScrubberScrubber Posts: 4,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really excited to hear what RARE ate working on and really hoping it's Banjo-Threeie but as long as its not kinect based I'll support whatever they announce. Also really looking forward to Mirrors Edge 2.

Obviously looking forward to Nintendo as a whole cause they won last year by far.
  • Options
    Dalekbuster523Dalekbuster523 Posts: 4,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrubber wrote: »
    I'm really excited to hear what RARE ate working on and really hoping it's Banjo-Threeie but as long as its not kinect based I'll support whatever they announce. Also really looking forward to Mirrors Edge 2.

Obviously looking forward to Nintendo as a whole cause they won last year by far.

It probably won't be. It could be a new Donkey Kong game for Nintendo.
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    E3 is gonna be great this year, looking forward to Mirror's Edge 2 and maybe more news on The Division and AMD's new Fiji graphics cards with HBM.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It probably won't be. It could be a new Donkey Kong game for Nintendo.

Erm..... No.
  • Options
    YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    Final Fantasy XV director Hajime Tabata has once again appeared in an episode of Square Enix's Active Time Report, revealing that we won't see Final Fantasy XV at E3.

Grrrrrr .... I'm now thinking we won't see the game by this time next year. Come on Square Enix, finish the ****ing thing already.
  • Options
    Xadlei XemnasXadlei Xemnas Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    He says he is starting full promotion at gamescon though so at least that sounds promising.

We also have no idea wt sqaure enix will reveal at E3.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Apparently they're showing Kingdom Hearts 3. MS will prob be showing Tomb Raider.

They have tons of properties tho. Just give me loads of rog's please :)
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here are some times, I'm so excited for the first ever PC gaming show with AMD :)

http://uk.ign.com/wikis/e3/E3_2015_Press_Conferences_UK_Times
  • Options
    Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yuffie wrote: »
    Apparently they're showing Kingdom Hearts 3. MS will prob be showing Tomb Raider.

Yup.

It'll be shown during the Xbox Briefing on Monday 15 June.

http://news.xbox.com/2015/06/games-embrace-laras-destiny-with-the-new-rise-of-the-tomb-raider-trailer-and-box-art
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here are some times, I'm so excited for the first ever PC gaming show with AMD :)

http://uk.ign.com/wikis/e3/E3_2015_Press_Conferences_UK_Times

Microsoft attached themselves to it. A smart move, to promote Windows 10 and probably the benefits of DX12. With no Khronos or Valve there to promote Vulkan and SteamOS, Microsoft are covering every angle. I think if they listen to gamers, when Valve looks at stats and graphs, they can catch up to Steam fairly rapidly.

And with that, imagine if Fallout 4 is an xbox app exclusive on PC.
  • Options
    gds1972gds1972 Posts: 6,613
    Forum Member
    Microsoft attached themselves to it. A smart move, to promote Windows 10 and probably the benefits of DX12. With no Khronos or Valve there to promote Vulkan and SteamOS, Microsoft are covering every angle. I think if they listen to gamers, when Valve looks at stats and graphs, they can catch up to Steam fairly rapidly.

And with that, imagine if Fallout 4 is an xbox app exclusive on PC.

There is already cover art on the Fallout 4 web site covering PS4 X1 & PC versions.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gds1972 wrote: »
    There is already cover art on the Fallout 4 web site covering PS4 X1 & PC versions.

The xbox app is the Windows 10 equivalent to Steam. Well, right now it's just a side-app, but in time Microsoft will surely build it's store up to rival Steam.
  • Options
    gds1972gds1972 Posts: 6,613
    Forum Member
    The xbox app is the Windows 10 equivalent to Steam. Well, right now it's just a side-app, but in time Microsoft will surely build it's store up to rival Steam.

True.
    But I do think the W10 app store is the main reason that MS are offering it as a fee upgrade for W7 & W8 users. I also wonder if a few years down the line they will start getting EU fines in a similar way to the IE fines MS received.
  • Options
    DandemDandem Posts: 13,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apparently they're showing Kingdom Hearts 3.

I think I'd prefer that, if it was a choice between the two. What I've seen so far from Final Fantasy XV doesn't really excite me. KH3 on the other hand is something I've been waiting for for nearly 10 years now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Works out I'm off work Mon, Tues and Wed next week, so should be able to catch all of the big conferences live.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dandem wrote: »
    I think I'd prefer that, if it was a choice between the two. What I've seen so far from Final Fantasy XV doesn't really excite me. KH3 on the other hand is something I've been waiting for for nearly 10 years now.

BiB: are you deaf, dumb and blind ??? :p I'm kidding. I'm just blown away by FF XV and I am very eagerly awaiting it. And it was announced in 2006 (under a different title) so I've been waiting nearly a decade for that too.

It does seem like so long since we KH2. And with all the properties Disney have acquired since then *cough*Marvel*cough* I can't wait for this either. But XV comes first.

Of course a win win scenario would be for SE to showcase both games at E3.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BiB: are you deaf, dumb and blind ??? :p I'm kidding. I'm just blown away by FF XV and I am very eagerly awaiting it. And it was announced in 2006 (under a different title) so I've been waiting nearly a decade for that too.

It does seem like so long since we KH2. And with all the properties Disney have acquired since then *cough*Marvel*cough* I can't wait for this either. But XV comes first.

Of course a win win scenario would be for SE to showcase both games at E3.

I think I've just learned to dial back my expectations a little bit with anything regarding Final Fantasy. The screenshots and gameplay footage are impressive, don't get me wrong, but I remember feeling the same way when XIII was being previewed. Then the game came out and ultimately disappointed me, and I can't help but feel that XV may make me feel the same way.

Besides, since KH II was released, FF fans have seen the release of XII, XIII, XIII-3 AND Lightning Returns. I think it's about time another numbered KH game was released :p

As an aside, am I the only one who'd prefer to see more Final Fantasy locations and characters added to KH rather than Disney? Everyone seems to be clamouring for Frozen, Star Wars and Marvel, I'm just hoping that IX and VI are properly represented this time around.
  • Options
    Andy2Andy2 Posts: 11,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shaddler wrote: »
    I am looking forward to the Fallout 4 reveal.

Assuming there is one. Let's hope so, and that they don't spoil it with too many changes. Actually I'd be glad just to get a continuation of Fallout 3. Best game I've ever played, including Halo.
    EDIT: Ah, I'm behind the times, having been away for a week with no internet. I've just seen the trailer and it looks just right.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dandem wrote: »
    I think I've just learned to dial back my expectations a little bit with anything regarding Final Fantasy. The screenshots and gameplay footage are impressive, don't get me wrong, but I remember feeling the same way when XIII was being previewed. Then the game came out and ultimately disappointed me, and I can't help but feel that XV may make me feel the same way.

Besides, since KH II was released, FF fans have seen the release of XII, XIII, XIII-3 AND Lightning Returns. I think it's about time another numbered KH game was released :p

As an aside, am I the only one who'd prefer to see more Final Fantasy locations and characters added to KH rather than Disney? Everyone seems to be clamouring for Frozen, Star Wars and Marvel, I'm just hoping that IX and VI are properly represented this time around.

I should know better than to have sky high expectations for XV but I still do. I'm giving them a clean slate and hope for the best. Don't forget that we also got XIV and Type-0 recently too.

Oh I'd love to see some VI and IX locations too. 2 of the best games in the franchise (behind VII of course), but I'm looking forward to the Disney stuff too.

I think we'll be lucky to see KH3 before 2017.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh I'd love to see some VI and IX locations too. 2 of the best games in the franchise (behind VII of course), but I'm looking forward to the Disney stuff too.

Not even locations, some characters would be nice. How is it that across the 2 main games, we've only had 1 character represented from both VI and IX combined? Even then, Vivi was in a really minor role.

Would personally love to see Steiner, Garnet, Terra and Kefka all make appearances, but that might be a pipe dream :(