WHATM:BBUSA15 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); Jul 20 - 21 Spoilers Included

mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
Forum Member
✭✭✭

Comments

• mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Candice, with her scary, stary eyes, cuddles Elissa who appears numb to her ministrations and deaf to Howard's encouragement.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like Helen is going to play for Veto.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has Elissa been nominated by MVP? Is that why she's wailing?

Gina MF-ing Marie swears on the Bible she didn't get MVP and put her up.....no shit Sherlock!
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha. The dumb Elissa fans thought they were voting for her to be MVP and now she's nominated?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Redmond wrote: »
    Haha. The dumb Elissa fans thought they were voting for her to be MVP and now she's nominated?

Looks that way :D

They haven't been told it was America what done it......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    McCrae is playing for the Veto.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha, whaaat? Elissa is nominated? That's such a ridiculously funny turn of events. How dumb can some people get?

According to Jokers, Amanda and McCrae were chosen to play for veto. I can't help but think that this will end badly for them if they win and try to use it to get Howard out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda and McCrae talk about winning the Veto....to keep them safe (not using it).

Amanda muses that Elissa may have nominated herself......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda doesn't want Helen or Elissa to win the Veto. That's some alliance they've got going on there......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judd suggests using the Veto on Elissa to smoke out the MVP (by seeing who the renomination is)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    McCrae looks like he just got spanked....and not by Amanda.
  • Yobaba**Yobaba** Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't believe that Elissa got nominated. Grodner will be furious. This was basically set up for Aaryn's week to go.:D
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hilarious result!!!!

The whole house is shell shocked. I love Elissa <33
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda tells Judd and Aryan she thinks the Veto comp will be a counting thing, "I'm sooo good at those....."

Shut your gob....
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mindset wrote: »
    Amanda doesn't want Helen or Elissa to win the Veto. That's some alliance they've got going on there......

I wouldn't want Elissa to win the veto either. Apart from speculation, nobody knows where her nomination has come from. If Elissa wins, it's literally a crapshoot who goes up in her place, and if they suspect America is involved, I think Amanda would be well aware that she's quite a marmite personality and would be a potential replacement.

If that alliance still exists, their best move is to keep Elissa on the block, because assuming Judd and Jessie are still with them, they still have enough votes to keep her and get someone from the other side out no matter who wins veto. (Five votes is enough, and they'd have a guaranteed five with Jessie on their side)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    I wouldn't want Elissa to win the veto either. Apart from speculation, nobody knows where her nomination has come from. If Elissa wins, it's literally a crapshoot who goes up in her place, and if they suspect America is involved, I think Amanda would be well aware that she's quite a marmite personality and would be a potential replacement.

If that alliance still exists, their best move is to keep Elissa on the block, because assuming Judd and Jessie are still with them, they still have enough votes to keep her and get someone from the other side out no matter who wins veto. (Five votes is enough, and they'd have a guaranteed five with Jessie on their side)

They do suspect this, but Amanda thinks she's too nice to be nominated by America (see last night).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Howard swears to Elissa he is not MVP and didn't put her up.

This could get real old, real fast.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elissa to Howard: "You swear (again) you're not MVP?"

Good grief woman, why don't you just tell the dude you think he did it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Howard finally suggests GM or Amanda as prime suspects for Elissa's current predicament.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judd tells Candice and Howard he wants Aryan evicted.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Candice chides the stupid Howard for telling Elissa he would nominate Amanda.

Amanda walks in and Howard tells her what he told Elissa. You might wonder if I'm making this up.......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The evil inside me wants Aaryn to win PoV.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone must have used their votes on Aaryn and the rest did a Topaz and voted for Elissa + peeps who did not like her. Gina Marie is so lucky :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    McCrae speculating that Elissa has the Coup d'Etat, nominated herself to out her opponents and intends to backdoor somebody......
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    The evil inside me wants Aaryn to win PoV.

Hazel, is that you? :eek:

Sorry. If you don't actually watch BBUK, that's entirely wasted anyway. :o:o