Big Brother Australia - Episode 13 - 22 September - 11.40am

richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,916
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭✭
Tim is still there as he decides who gets the power next and David goes beardless as we get a first look at him without the facial hair

Today's #BBAU airs a "LIVE $30,000 Giveaway Event" at 8.40pm AEST/ 11.40am BST/ 5.40am CST

http://bbaustralia2014.blogspot.co.uk/p/live-stream-of-big-brother-australia.html

Comments

• onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    Excited. Should be another good one,

According to Sonia, there's something devious relating to the 30k and the winner's money.

Can't believe i'm sitting here with such glee and anticipation to see a guy without his beard, this is my life. Aha.

OMG he looks so different
    David really does kind of look like Tobey Maguire.

Meh @ the girls reaction. "It was the beard that creeped me out".. so, they're judging someone based on appearance is what i'm getting from that?

Gemma's name booed from the live crowd during Tim's interview, not used to BBAUS having booing. Hope they don't boo the HG.

Lisa/Jake showmance... time to go make my 2nd cup of tea. I'd prefer to watch the commercials which is when i was going to make it.
    Forum Member
    This challenge is channeling the UK box task, zooming in on the box pictures when they talk and all.

Looks like Travis is losing some popularity within the house... interesting.

Cat/Lawson is just..... can't wrap my head around it.

Jerk move by Travis trying to get Gemma in the pool imo.

This ongoing perfect couple challenge is going on way too long, i'm ready to get back to the regular stuff.

Aisha: "I can't help that i find Travis hilarious". Humor is definitely subjective. :kitty:
    [Interesting contrast with that earlier conversation and Ryan, Sam, Sandra talking about how they didn't really find him funny]

Big Brother trying to stir it up, problem is out of Jason/Dion and Lawson/Aisha they will most likely find a peaceful resolution to Big Brother's attempts.

Loving this Travis downfall episode. :D
    Katie: "You're just mad because you got a fugly haircut"
    Forum Member
    Aisha/Lawson dominated the dance imo. Think they got this.
    If anyone's actually here, can vote...
    http://www.jump-in.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/your-power/

Would've preferred Jason/Dion because of my current dislike for Aisha but had to be fair.

Oh great, Lisa probably thinks she's hugely popular now... it had to be mainly because of Skye that they were saved, i'd think.

Well deserved there for Lawson/Aisha imo, surprised it was that close at 51 percent. I bet Lawson will give up the money to Aisha and be the hero, and then they'll find a fair way to give out the remaining money. Big Brother's manipulations will surely fail.

Another good episode, thank you Big Brother Australia. Looking forward to the next with great anticipation, it will be hard to top a beardless David but there's only so many beards after all. :)
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another superb episode :)

Love the 30k twistaroonie, and better still NO pacts are allowed to share the money

Live crowd so respectful and well behaved

Just everything I wish BBUK would be instead of all the negativity and fighting
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's good the box task was seen again, but only in there for 5 hours. Box seemed pretty small for Gemma.

Lots of anti-Gemma stuff from Sonia and in the editing like they are trying to make her the first evictee, wish it could be fairer really rather than having to get manipulated.

The David beard issue was just silly. Not just inside the house but I guess from most of the audience too through how it's presented. He's still the same person he just doesn't have a beard now that's all. Oh he's now considered 'showmance' ready that's really it I think. Too much on showmances.

They are trying to stir things up between Aisha and Lawson (who deservedly won) but the twist isn't that great. And having to give 5000 of what was supposed to be their money to someone else, eh? How can they say it's their money and then immediately take some off them, makes no sense. For mind games they could have done more with the pairs twist instead of ending it without really doing that much with it.
  • ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved that dance off, it was so good. Jason and Dion had me laughing so much and Lawson and Aisha were actually quite good :D

Also I wanna see more of the dogs >:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loving this series so far, each episode get better and better. I thought the editing was completing against Gemma this week but then I realised she's only doing it to herself, she says and does the worst things to make her disliked and she calls it 'strategy'.

I usually back the underdog but not when they won't help themselves :(

I loved Tim's visit and analysis afterwards. Completely shocked he picked Lawson as the first individual HOH and think it was a good choice. I was happy whoever it was as long as he didn't pick Jake since they are friends on the outside
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't see how we can possibly know someone fully based on what they show. Gemma may have said she is using some strategy but it's obvious that they are being extremely childish to her and even when Gemma is trying to get along they just keep to their cliques. I got the feeling she was just trying to get Tim on her side anyway, obviously it didn't work as he dismissed her in his later interview in a rather condescending way considering his own tactics. He already had his favourites, or his orders, I guess.

And I don't really trust it when they keep putting little edits together like Priya and her or Skye, Lisa and her where we really don't know the full conversations and are just given some producers comment through the host remarking on it all. It all feels a bit false whether that be Gemma's role or whether it's simply the producer's angle on it. As it is with what we are being shown she will go either this time or next. I would much prefer some live feed to make up my own mind though.
  • ***netty******netty*** Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    Just watched todays episode and it was brilliant, I actually laughed out loud a few times which doesn't happen very often with the uk bb.

The dance off was brilliant and the 30k twist is going to be really good, I can't wait to see what happens.
  • PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great full show tonight. I don't like Gemma one bit, so can't say I see any biased editing. She's not exactly making it easy for herself with this odd game plan she has in play. She's as arrogant as Travis IMO.

Loved the dance off -0 Aisha & Lawson nailed it. Unfair about the money though. I really hope Lawson takes the $20,000, but I'm thinking he might be a gentleman and let Aisha have it. Agree with another poster ( sorry can't remember who? ) but that it's really not their $30,000 when BB is giving $5,000 of that away to another HM. I'd be secretly seething at that idea! :D That said, I wonder if they'll be partly fair and reward Dion & Jason with it.

David without a beard! :o I totally see Toby Maguire! He looks really different and fresh faced. Still kind of sad to see him lose the beard though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    starry wrote: »
    I don't see how we can possibly know someone fully based on what they show. Gemma may have said she is using some strategy but it's obvious that they are being extremely childish to her and even when Gemma is trying to get along they just keep to their cliques. I got the feeling she was just trying to get Tim on her side anyway, obviously it didn't work as he dismissed her in his later interview in a rather condescending way considering his own tactics. He already had his favourites, or his orders, I guess.

And I don't really trust it when they keep putting little edits together like Priya and her or Skye, Lisa and her where we really don't know the full conversations and are just given some producers comment through the host remarking on it all. It all feels a bit false whether that be Gemma's role or whether it's simply the producer's angle on it. As it is with what we are being shown she will go either this time or next. I would much prefer some live feed to make up my own mind though.

I actually though Tim defended her? He said he felt bad for her for being picked on and that he wants her to stay in the house because BB needs a character like her. I think you need to go back and rewatch it :P
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tim wound up others in the house last year so I think he's pretty hypocritical to criticise someone else for that. I suspect he has as little idea of what is happening in there as the rest of us, he's just fed the showmance stuff. I'd rather there weren't guests interfering anyway, if the cast is good enough and the twists are kept with you shouldn't need that outside influence.
    Gemma's name booed from the live crowd during Tim's interview, not used to BBAUS having booing. Hope they don't boo the HG.

We have had some booing during the HLs footage last year. That's probably worse for me that booing names at the UK evictions as it's more manipulative.
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Live crowd so respectful and well behaved

I sometimes wonder if I'm watching the same program. And I don't think the BB is actually that tough, lots of tough talk. And fairness is pretty much gone without a live feed and with the presenter giving her biased script all the time, and nominations threats given very selectively.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    starry wrote: »
    Tim wound up others in the house last year so I think he's pretty hypocritical to criticise someone else for that. I suspect he has as little idea of what is happening in there as the rest of us, he's just fed the showmance stuff. I'd rather there weren't guests interfering anyway, if the cast is good enough and the twists are kept with you shouldn't need that outside influence.

We have had some booing during the HLs footage last year. That's probably worse for me that booing names at the UK evictions as it's more manipulative.

I sometimes wonder if I'm watching the same program. And I don't think the BB is actually that tough, lots of tough talk. And fairness is pretty much gone without a live feed and with the presenter giving her biased script all the time, and nominations threats given very selectively.

I also question whether you watch the same show as me. Of course Tim doesn't understand it since he was only there for a day and a night! You can't expect him to know everything about all of them in that time. I doub the was 'fed' anything since (1) he chose David to come to the sanctuary [not a showmance person] and (2) he chose Lawson as the new HOH [who has a girlfriend outside the house].