Gosh I love Kerry in Emmerdale.

ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Never felt the need to open a thread before, someone has normally got there before me.

As in the I hate Aaron thread, what do you mean there isn't one? There must be.

But I seriously do love her, I know a lot of people think she is a bit rough but they are snobs.

Every single one of you are snobs. ;)

Give me more Kerry, Dan can do one though. (joking, I love Dan too)

Comments

• cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    Can I be in Kerry club please? She is awesome. I'm so happy she's back. The bigamous Geordie beauty.
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WorKerreh has become one of the best characters in ED for me these days. And Laura Norton is a fantastic actress too - great comedy stuff but also capable of showing Kerry's vulnerability and soft centre. :cool:

Gorgeous looking too. :)
  • ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    WorKerreh has become one of the best characters in ED for me these days. And Laura Norton is a fantastic actress too - great comedy stuff but also capable of showing Kerry's vulnerability and soft centre. :cool:

Gorgeous looking too. :)

Who would have thought she could have given birth to Amy Man. ;)
  • Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't want to join your club, not even if you are offering free tea and biscuits. I think Kerry, man, is the worst character ever to be in Emmerdale. She is crude, vulgar, nauseating.....Ughh.
  • samcains90samcains90 Posts: 4,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Kerry, especially when she kicked the suitcase over to trip the policeman up last night. I could do with her being less slapstick. She was starting to annoy me a little before she left and I was glad of the break while she was gone. It helped that the show improved dramatically without her there - because of the heavy focus on the Donna storyline.

Get rid of Dan though, and all the other Spencers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ally08 wrote: »
    Who would have thought she could have given birth to Amy Man. ;)

I know who would have thought Kerry could have given birth to one of the most gorgeous beings to ever take step on this fine world of ours ;)

I do love Kerry. Laura Norton is awesome but she needs better material because she can do anything.
  • sorrentosorrento Posts: 1,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't go as far to say I love her.....but she is a good actress and her character as a heart of gold....everyone should have a friend like her.....
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    she's a self centred self obsessed cow who only worries about herself. not a snob just don't like her
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    ally08 wrote: »
    Never felt the need to open a thread before, someone has normally got there before me.

As in the I hate Aaron thread, what do you mean there isn't one? There must be.

But I seriously do love her, I know a lot of people think she is a bit rough but they are snobs.

Every single one of you are snobs. ;)

Give me more Kerry, Dan can do one though. (joking, I love Dan too)

Well I'm pretty sure that the last time there was a thread about Kerry it was all hate, hate, hate so I'm very glad you made his one :D

I've always loved Kerry :cool:
  • Pandora.Pandora. Posts: 21,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I ♥ Kerreh :kitty:
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is a great character, lightens up the screen
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't know what she sees in Dan
  • MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    I think she's totally brilliant.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she's a self centred self obsessed cow who only worries about herself. not a snob just don't like her

I was only joking about the snob thing sorcha, she is kind of vile sometimes but for some reason that just makes me love her more.

When she threw her case in front of that policeman just because she blocks the police on principle I could see that it was a terrible thing to do, and not just because it allowed Aaron to escape, but even though it was a wrong thing to do it made me laugh like a loon.

I just think the woman who plays her is a naturally gifted comedienne and she needs some better material.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Don't know what she sees in Dan

That pathetic melt Dan doesn't deserve to get his mitts on her fantastic jugs.

Really hope she chooses the husky-voiced Pedro instead.
    He sounded an absolute delight when he phoned her from the salon.
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That pathetic melt Dan doesn't deserve to get his mitts on her fantastic jugs.

Really hope she chooses the husky-voiced Pedro instead.
    He sounded an absolute delight when he phoned her from the salon.
    :D:D I was in stitches when Kerreh said, 'Yes, I'm on fire too, but I'm avin' me tea'. :D:D
  • Bally_PaulBally_Paul Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    I realise I'm in the minority, but I'm not fond of her at all. I just get the sense that she's supposed to be this fun, bubbly character, but I just find her grating.
  • cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    :D:D I was in stitches when Kerreh said, 'Yes, I'm on fire too, but I'm avin' me tea'. :D:D

:D:D

I swear that woman makes me laugh every time she's on the screen. She's even funny when she's heartbroken and messing everything up. Laura Jane Norton is just fabulous.

I guess it's like a lot of funny stuff though - you either get it, or it's just not your thing. Kerry is definitely my thing.
  • TrebleKingTrebleKing Posts: 2,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's got a truly incredible set of bangers....:D
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I sign up also? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TrebleKing wrote: »
    She's got a truly incredible set of bangers....:D

I have never even noticed her bangers. :O

Ok that is a lie, how can you not.

Her and Moira should have a banger off at the next funeral.

Let's hope it's James funeral but that is a whole nother thread.