Options

I really like Corrie atm

Louise_HartLouise_Hart Posts: 3,421
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Runs and hides..............................lol:D

No seriously I'v loved having Ken back, loving the Tina storyine, really like Nick now too, and Les Dennis
I know this is probably unpopuler, hey ho, the only thing I hate is Lloyd and Andrea.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It isn't that bad tbh, but every time I read this forum, I find other faults in the show that I didn't realise at first. It shows that this forum isn't helping promoting corrie at the moment.
    The murder storyline is looking more and more promising with Jim's return and Ken's involvement.
  • Options
    warleywitchwarleywitch Posts: 2,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear. Well I'm glad for Stuart Blackburn that somebody likes it. That must cheer him up a bit.
    Not that I care much about his feelings and I care even less about his awful soap. Never thought I'd say that about CS but I find it tedious. I can't,...and I try so hard,...to like even one character but they all leave me cold. Such a shame.:cry:
  • Options
    StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member
    I am afraid I don't like it at the moment, Apart from Ken and Deidre, everything is boring. >:(

But I am a Corrie fan so I'd always watch it, I just hope that the Executive Producer goes soon and is replaced by someone WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE DOING! :D