Options

Ant and Dec's Funny Moments!

Okay so I know it's early days yet but every series Ant and Dec provide some classic comic moments that make the show what it is. Celeb just wouldn't be the same without them.

So this thread is to post your favourite funny moments from the pair as the series progresses. I have a couple already.

When Freddie was talking about his female alter ego, 'Thelma' and how he likes to dress up as her in women's clothing. Cut to Ant and Dec, with Dec looking physically ill. Ant asks what's wrong to which Dec replies, "I was in a bar last night and met this woman... Called Thelma. She said she liked me and that she was always h-horny... So down in the jungle the celebs-actually I feel a bit sick..." *walks off set* :D

Also when they were both talking about the skydive and Dec said something about the latest accessory is having an australian bloke strapped to your back. Then went on to say that Ant had that very accessory in a bar last night and that he took him home and was bouncing on the bed with him and everything! Haha.

Gotta love the boys. What are your favourite moments so far? We can keep 'em coming as the show goes on.

Comments

• Options
    linnyloulinnylou Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like the subtleties, like Dec swinging his golf arm when Laura asked them last night what they'd be doing today, as the main show wouldn't be on air. Reminding us all that they have the best job presenting and can still get a few games of golf in in-between laughing and mocking the campmates for our viewing pleasure :D
  • Options
    lmddawsonlmddawson Posts: 484
    Forum Member
    For safety reasons, Jessica Jane Clement had to wear a bikini for this chest. :D
  • Options
    gipsycalistagipsycalista Posts: 449
    Forum Member
    When Stephanie washed her hair and it seemed to increase in volume throughout the day.

Cut to Ant with a Dennis the Menace wig double the size of his head saying he knows how she feels.