Anyone else worried about Rihanna?

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chrisqc wrote: »
    It has never hurt her live show/performance
    you're right. she's consistently terrible. at least she isnt getting any worse. at least we know what normal is. it would be a shame if she sang better, wouldnt it? :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It must be so tough for a very wealthy young attractive woman who does next to no work and gets hit songs given to her whenever she wants and so has loads of time to party and do whatever she wants. Yes Life is a bitch sometimes

BTW she needs to take a break not for her but for us, hearing her songs for 3/4 years with no break from it at all. The overexposure seems to be hurting her TTT sales and also the quality of her work as her albums usually have quite a lot of filler on them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    Kellie B wrote: »
    She seems to be going down the same path as Amy Winehouse?

Its sad how so many stars are unable to deal with the pressures of fame and end up cracking. :(

The worst thing about Rihanna is that its like Britney all over again. No one around her seems to want to help as long as the money keeps rolling in.

Worried about her? Why? she has millions and her own life. I dont give a rats ass
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loved Rihanna, went to see her in concert last year and was somewhat disappointed, she just didn't seem with it, think she could be doing drugs but that's just my opinion.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    I'm not worried about her.. she seems like a smart woman tbh. She knows what she is doing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    think she could be doing drugs but that's just my opinion.

She definately is.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 113
    Forum Member
    Tell you what. If it's all the same to you, I'd rather worry about my friends and my family, you know, people I know in real life.

I don't wish her any ill will, but I'm sure she pays people to worry about her so we don't have to.
  • Rip the TV EyeRip the TV Eye Posts: 1,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kellie B wrote: »
    She seems to be going down the same path as Amy Winehouse?

Not to me. Amy constantly looked a wreck whereas Rihanna doesn't.
  • superboysuperboy Posts: 4,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt she'll make it past 30