Options

Some of y'all love Americans way too much. Our trash is your fave.

CheriCheri Posts: 1,539
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Spiedi are trash. They've been trash. They will always be trash.

I don't have a dog in this race, but the way y'all are cumming over sociopath, racist*, disgusting and narcissistic behavior is hilarious and disturbing at the same time.

Talking about 'it's just a game' is redundant because they LIVE like this. When there are no camera's around they still act like this. Families don't disown y'all just over a 'role' you play in a faux-reality show. I have an Aunt in Colorado and her neighbor was a Montag. The bust-ups at family events were always talk of the town and the entitlement issues that she had after The Hills were phenomenal.

*I'm saying racist because when they were in the basement, they were the ones telling Ryan to f-ck off or whatever back down under and impersonating his accent constantly. They then starting saying shady shit about Frankie and the whole pasta comment the other day had me giving them major side-eye. The shit they been saying about Britain has me over here confused, y'all are giving them a pass for the shade they're throwing about your OWN country?

Also the people saying that this is the Rylan show are funny. When the whole show is catered to making sure the Pratts are comfortable how is it anything but 'The Pratts and their neighbors'?

When Deana was getting shit last year, where was her basement boo? When Shilpa had those three idiots on her ass, where was her basement boo? But the Pratts got to come and go when they pleased because they felt threatened. Oh ok.

And major giggles at Spencer thinking he identifies with minorities now. Ok boo, how did you feel about us before this? Being a ******** in the Big Brother house and alienating yourself isn't equal to what my people or other minorities have been through and still go through.

Just my opinion since everyone else seems to call other people 'sheep' or drag them just for liking people other than Spencer and Heidi. Some of y'all seem to think they have this big, lavish, Malibu lifestyle but no. They are broke, they been broke and they stay in Spencer's Daddy's house.

Comments

• Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A lot of people enjoy supporting BB villains, which, in itself is fine. What rattles my cage is when those people try to make out we are wrong for seeing what a loathsome pair they are.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    Well CBB is trash TV, I think even Ch5 would admit that, so it's a perfect fit. :D
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheers for this Cheri - great post, and love the accent:D

I feel the same about them, ghastly people.

They're fooling a lot of the GBP so it seems though. Looks like these fans just don't GET that Speidi are terrible, and really as they appear.

Speidi will think they are suckers, to use your parlance.:D
  • Options
    oulandyoulandy Posts: 18,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think most people here will judge them based on what they see on the programme and not on what somebody says their aunt said about someone's family or the fact that someone sees fit to call them trash.
  • Options
    trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not very nice people at all - it'd be delusional to think otherwise - but they're definitely the most watchable in there.

We've had more than our share of dull, nicey-nice winners. It's ever so boring. :yawn:
  • Options
    HogzillaHogzilla Posts: 24,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most of us have never even heard of them. So they might be Democrats or Republicans, come from a trailer park or a vast mansion. I think OP is presupposing we have any knowledge of them. Despite knowing nowt about em and caring less, I suspected that minorities line was pure BS. And I suspect you will find on Final Night... They're not our "fave" either.;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheri wrote: »
    Out of the whole post that's what you took issue with?

Ok boo.

But if you see nothing wrong with their behavior on the show, then to the left, to the left out this thread.

Is it bad that I read this in the voice of Robert from Everybody loves Raymond's police partners voice? I have no idea why!
  • Options
    LilyAnna80LilyAnna80 Posts: 3,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    S'ok you took the Beckhams off our hands for a few years - so glad to return the favour
  • Options
    CheriCheri Posts: 1,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it bad that I read this in the voice of Robert from Everybody loves Raymond's police partners voice? I have no idea why!

Girl............Lmao. My voice is higher though ;)
  • Options
    SilentWitnessSilentWitness Posts: 9,395
    Forum Member

I don't have a dog in this race, but the way y'all are cumming over sociopath, racist*, disgusting and narcissistic behavior is hilarious and disturbing at the same time.

Talking about 'it's just a game' is redundant because they LIVE like this. When there are no camera's around they still act like this. Families don't disown y'all just over a 'role' you play in a faux-reality show. I have an Aunt in Colorado and her neighbor was a Montag. The bust-ups at family events were always talk of the town and the entitlement issues that she had after The Hills were phenomenal.

*I'm saying racist because when they were in the basement, they were the ones telling Ryan to f-ck off or whatever back down under and impersonating his accent constantly. They then starting saying shady shit about Frankie and the whole pasta comment the other day had me giving them major side-eye. The shit they been saying about Britain has me over here confused, y'all are giving them a pass for the shade they're throwing about your OWN country?

Also the people saying that this is the Rylan show are funny. When the whole show is catered to making sure the Pratts are comfortable how is it anything but 'The Pratts and their neighbors'?

When Deana was getting shit last year, where was her basement boo? When Shilpa had those three idiots on her ass, where was her basement boo? But the Pratts got to come and go when they pleased because they felt threatened. Oh ok.

And major giggles at Spencer thinking he identifies with minorities now. Ok boo, how did you feel about us before this? Being a ******** in the Big Brother house and alienating yourself isn't equal to what my people or other minorities have been through and still go through.

Just my opinion since everyone else seems to call other people 'sheep' or drag them just for liking people other than Spencer and Heidi. Some of y'all seem to think they have this big, lavish, Malibu lifestyle but no. They are broke, they been broke and they stay in Spencer's Daddy's house.

What an amazing post. Thank you for that Cheri. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Girl............Lmao. My voice is higher though ;)

Hahah cool.

I have been known to read things in the voices of the most random people!
  • Options
    LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well said :) they won't win though, thankfully.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well that's BB. Rylan is 'our' trash and he's going to win. What's your point?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 287
    Forum Member

You have racism on the brain love. By virtue of definition, Speidi cannot be classed as "racist", but if we use your twisted definition of the word then it makes Rylan a racist too. I see you wasted no time in telling us about the trials you and "your people" have to contend with. Like I said, racism on the brain- it's called a persecution complex, look it up.
  • Options
    Tequila_SunriseTequila_Sunrise Posts: 4,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree OP this isn't a game to the Pratts, it's how they are. It's well known that they've treated family and friends like sh*t on their shoes. They respect no one but each other yet they consider themselves to be christians! :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    Forum Member
    Cheri, thanks for your brilliant and straight talking insight into Speidi! Delivered with such class and loving your disbelief at how some Brits think they are the best thing to come into the UK.

I'd never heard of them before, so wouldn't know what sort of lives they lived/live. It's nice to think they're not as mighty as their behaviour suggests they think so highly of themselves.

I'd love to know who their letter was from in the BB house!! If anyone knows....! :-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    Forum Member
    LilyAnna80 wrote: »
    S'ok you took the Beckhams off our hands for a few years - so glad to return the favour

Haha, love it :)
  • Options
    ElvispartacusElvispartacus Posts: 1,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

disowned but still live in daddys house

how does that work then

:confused::confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    disowned but still live in daddys house

how does that work then

:confused::confused:

There's no room for facts here. Still no reply on why Rylan is our absolute worst and will still win.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheri
    Not all of us are accepting them slag our country off.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,373
    Forum Member
    oulandy wrote: »
    I think most people here will judge them based on what they see on the programme and not on what somebody says their aunt said about someone's family or the fact that someone sees fit to call them trash.

Indeed.
  • Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheri
    When have they slagged off the UK? :confused:
  • Options
    LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheri

Too right! That bad but yet they come over on our show:rolleyes: