The Daily Pwice

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cyril, why the heck do you think they would dye a child's hair blonde, from ginger, when neither parent is blonde? Surely they would dye it black? Just trying to figure out your reasoning with this theory you have.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    I do totally understand that not everyone is cheerleading for them.

There is no point talking about stuff to do with them in reality - when people don't believe it. Even the Janna post above about the hair, completely false. If i said, well hes actually doped up half the time due to illness, people would say "yeah but he looks fine on the TV show". They dont understand the lengths celebs will go to, to keep their "meal ticket" - well until you see them dressed up as a bloody great big pink horse.

As for whether they have a "secwet" .. well bit obvious they do or they wouldnt both be scurrying about like mad trying to stop the case going to court. He certanly seems to think she does, even compiles dossiers!
    What do you mean "is completely false "?
    You best not be saying I tell porkies. I don't lie.
    And if you knew anything basic re hair you'd know it often changes in babies & that strong sunlight affects hair already pigmented in the lighter ranges of brown by lightening it further.
    Get over yourself. You know nothing more than anyone else on here (which is nada) & it looks like Nicola was right,you appear to have an agenda & are loving the "oh DO tell..." comments a tad too much.:D:
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Cyril, why the heck do you think they would dye a child's hair blonde, from ginger, when neither parent is blonde? Surely they would dye it black? Just trying to figure out your reasoning with this theory you have.

I thought we agreed not to talk about the kids but it literally changed overnight, and well, she isnt above dying her kids hair ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1238690/Katie-Price-Peter-Andre-head-head-childrens-Christmas-haircuts.html

(i guess quoting a news story is ok)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    And if you knew anything basic re hair you'd know it often changes in babies & that strong sunlight affects hair already pigmented in the lighter ranges of brown by lightening it further.

You are completely right .. but one parent has to have the ginger gene. Its scientific fact. SHE did a whole news story saying her kid was ginger.

But i thought we werent talking about the kids?
    Forum Member
    Absolutely agreed, point taken.

Obviously she's made it a lot more obvious by almost turning into a cariacture of herself, and she's had to do that because people now expect her to make a laughing stock of herself.

She must be fuming with CP.
    Of course she is fuming at CP.
    KP NEVER gets along with women. She is misogynist to the max & homes in on men only,with a penchant for gay guys. Strong women twist her melons . CP is a strong woman.
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought we agreed not to talk about the kids but it literally changed overnight, and well, she isnt above dying her kids hair ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1238690/Katie-Price-Peter-Andre-head-head-childrens-Christmas-haircuts.html

So why would he allow her to dye a baby's hair blonde ?
    If, as you say , she was doing it almost from birth ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course she is fuming at CP.
    KP NEVER gets along with women. She is misogynist to the max & homes in on men only,with a penchant for gay guys. Strong women twist her melons . CP is a strong woman.

and if you are trying to say (along with your pal Nicola over there on the CAN cheerleading bench) I have an agenda then i think yours is very clear from the above.

KP seems to get along with Michelle Heaton ok, or are you convieniently ignoring her 10 year friendship there. :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You are completely right .. but one parent has to have the ginger gene. Its scientific fact. SHE did a whole news story saying her kid was ginger.

The red hair gene is recessive , it can appear at any time or lay dormant for years ( I come from a family of red- heads )
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »

Ask him? I have no clue.
    Forum Member

Where did I say that ?:confused::confused:
    So her kid WAS ginger as a baby....AND ?
    Are you an expert on her family history ?
    She has said there is no ginger in her family but she cannot know ALL her ancestors.Most white skinned families have a red head within the family somewhere .
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Think of the peroxide that would have to be put on that childs hair to keep it that blonde :eek: Surely it would have fallen out by now. Sorry, but l find the suggestion complete ball hooks.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The red hair gene is recessive , it can appear at any time or lay dormant for years ( I come from a family of red- heads )

We would have to be talking generations and generations
    Forum Member

He wouldn't.
    Even KP (much as I dislike her) would not use chemicals like bleaching agents on a baby's delicate head & hair.
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member

I'm confused... The picture of her with brighter blonde hair is a picture taken BEFORE the picture of her with gingery coloured hair was taken (it even says in the caption - the one with blonde hair is before Pete had it cut, and the gingery one is after she had it cut) so how does that back up them dying her hair blonde?! :confused:
    Forum Member

So ?
    It is therefore possible.

Your conspiracy theory is dying on it's arse Cyril. Time to go think of a new angle .:D:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And that is why it's called recessive , that is a typical example.
    generations and generations
    science eh ?
    Forum Member
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    I'm confused... The picture of her with brighter blonde hair is a picture taken BEFORE the picture of her with gingery coloured hair was taken (it even says in the caption - the one with blonde hair is before Pete had it cut, and the gingery one is after she had it cut) so how does that back up them dying her hair blonde?! :confused:

It doesn't.
    It's something Cyril dreamed up as some sort of battering ram of some description and the theory has more holes than a sieve.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So ?
    It is therefore possible.

Your conspiracy theory is dying on it's arse Cyril. Time to go think of a new angle .:D:

No, did i say the only reason why i thought was because of her hair? I made the point it changed overnight, literally. That doesnt happen naturally.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's the Pwicey's natural hair colour?
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok, here's Princess doing 3 things at once:

1. Showing her hair naturally and gradually changing from reddish to baby blonde;

2. Looking like a mini version of DOTY; and

3. Using her middle finger to tell people what she thinks of the latest rumours about her parentage. (No.3 is my favourite.)

Done, dusted.
    Forum Member
    No, did i say the only reason why i thought was because of her hair? I made the point it changed overnight, literally. That doesnt happen naturally.

But the link you provided says the picture if her with blonde hair was taken BEFORE the one when her hair was more reddish - so HOW does that make sense?! If anything they would've dyed her hair ginger as that picture was AFTER the blonde one! :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »

Even im finding this distateful, so lets stop ok.

But my last word on it - this is her when she was born ..

pic removed - google yourself!

So she went from ginger, to blonde to ginger? Funny that :rolleyes:
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So were you seeing her on a daily basis, being as you say it changed overnight. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

actually it can , my son was born with red fuzz for hair , within 4 days he was blond, both his father and I have dark hair , but both paternal and maternal grandparents ( along with various aunts and uncles on both sides ) have red hair.
    I always liked red hair and researched the reasons for it not always occurring in future generations.

It can happen and it does happen , children born with reddish hair do turn blond , more than they go red !
    That shouldn't be taken as evidence of doubt over paternity.
    Forum Member
    Even im finding this distateful, so lets stop ok.

But my last word on it - this is her when she was born ..

http://www.growingyourbaby.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/jordan+and+princess.jpg

So she went from ginger, to blonde to ginger? Funny that :rolleyes:

Before I say this I must say I absolutely LOATHE KP and all that she stands for.

But - you've got to be kidding with this right?! Kids' hair colour changes all the time from birth! I was born platinum blonde but my hair gradually got darker and darker until I had dark brown hair at the age of 3. Since then it's got lighter and I'm more of a light brown. Hair colour changes all the time and its ridiculous to base your entire argument on something like that.

Oh and FWIW - wasn't Princess living in LA in her early years, where the sun is constantly shining and therefore naturally lightening her hair? And didn't she holiday for long periods of time in Cyprus?!
This discussion has been closed.