The Flavia Cacace Appreciation Thread (Part 12)

Comments

• Dilly 1Dilly 1 Posts: 39,906
    Forum Member
    (Also posted in Jimi & Flavia's thread)

REALLY would LOVE to go to this charity event :D

Flavia is the ambassador for this dog charity and they are having a black tie event in which FLAVIA AND JIMI WILL BE DANCING!! :D:D:D:D

It sounds AMAZING!... I would totally LOVE to see them dance again someday.

http://dogtrouble.co.uk/product/dog-trouble-foundation-dinner-dance-16th-august-2014/

Flavia will also be giving a couple of dance lessons earlier in the day (Jive and AT)

http://dogtrouble.co.uk/product/dance-workshops/
    Forum Member
    Flavia coming up on Radio Solent in a few minutes (3.30 apparently) :)

Listen Live : http://www.bbc.co.uk/radiosolent
    Forum Member
    Last show of the 2014 tour tonight for Flavia & Co.... It will be a sad one for them as two of the cast won't be going to the west end with them so they'll be saying goodbye to them too.

They will be sad that it is finishing but at the same time happy for some relaxation and very well deserved holiday time :)
  • daisyflower2012daisyflower2012 Posts: 6,020
    Forum Member
    Also just saw this tweet from Flavia!! :eek: Wonder if we'll see her in the audience at some point. ;)

@FlaviaCacace:
    Welcome to my brother on twitter @cacace_alberto who will be coaching gymnastics on tumble, best of luck! X
  • SaraV1308SaraV1308 Posts: 9,760
    Forum Member
    Current Tour dates for Dance Til Dawn 2015 (from the V&F website newsletter).

Mon 2nd - Wed 4th Feb Stoke Regent (Mon-Weds) 0844 871 7627
    Thurs 5th - Sat 7th Feb Edinburgh Playhouse (Thurs–Sat) 0844 871 7627

Mon 9th - Sat 14th Feb Birmingham Alexandra 0844 871 3011

Tues 17th - Sat 21st Feb Sunderland Empire 0191 566 1040

Mon 23rd - Sat 28th Feb Cardiff New 029 2087 8889

Mon 2nd - Sat 7th March Woking New Victoria 0844 871 7645

Mon 16th - Sat 21st March Southend Cliffs 01702 351135

Tues 24th - Sat 28th March Bristol Hippodrome 0844 871 3012

Mon 30th - Sat 4th April Leeds Grand 0844 848 2700

Tues 7th - Sat 11th April Glasgow Kings 0844 871 7627

Mon 13th - Sat 18th April Milton Keynes 0844 871 7652

Mon 20th - Sat 25th April Salford Lowry 0843 208 6000

Mon 27th - Sat 2nd May Hull New Theatre 01482 300300

I also understand that Belfast is confirmed but not sure of the dates. I heard it from a friend of a friend (who was in Newcastle).

Tickets are only available by phone except for the venues where Dilly has already listed web links in previous posts.
    Forum Member
    SaraV1308 wrote: »
    Current Tour dates for Dance Til Dawn 2015 (from the V&F website newsletter).

Mon 2nd - Wed 4th Feb Stoke Regent (Mon-Weds) 0844 871 7627
    Thurs 5th - Sat 7th Feb Edinburgh Playhouse (Thurs–Sat) 0844 871 7627

Mon 9th - Sat 14th Feb Birmingham Alexandra 0844 871 3011

Tues 17th - Sat 21st Feb Sunderland Empire 0191 566 1040

Mon 23rd - Sat 28th Feb Cardiff New 029 2087 8889

Mon 2nd - Sat 7th March Woking New Victoria 0844 871 7645

Mon 16th - Sat 21st March Southend Cliffs 01702 351135

Tues 24th - Sat 28th March Bristol Hippodrome 0844 871 3012

Mon 30th - Sat 4th April Leeds Grand 0844 848 2700

Tues 7th - Sat 11th April Glasgow Kings 0844 871 7627

Mon 13th - Sat 18th April Milton Keynes 0844 871 7652

Mon 20th - Sat 25th April Salford Lowry 0843 208 6000

Mon 27th - Sat 2nd May Hull New Theatre 01482 300300

I also understand that Belfast is confirmed but not sure of the dates. I heard it from a friend of a friend (who was in Newcastle).

Tickets are only available by phone except for the venues where Dilly has already listed web links in previous posts.

Good to see both Glasgow and Edinburgh included next year and one near the beginning and one near the end... that'll do me nicely :D
    Forum Member
    I thought that too.

I wouldn't be surprised if Aberdeen finds its way into it as well.

Surely Hull is not going to be the end of it (early May)?
    Forum Member
    I thought that too.

If Belfast still to be added then that might be the end of it. There isn't another space for Belfast in that list other than that week in March which is their birthday week, and they might want that kept free again.

ETA : I don't think all 3 Scottish venues have been done in the same year before. Aberdeen was added in the 2nd year of MT but was instead of Glasgow if I remember right. Maybe they'll save that one for 2016(?)
    Forum Member
    I think either Plymouth/Exeter (or Truro again) will find its way on the list.

Also think another north Wales/Liverpool type place may be added.

And possibly somewhere in Kent/West Sussex - other than Canterbury/Eastbourne (?Brighton?)

I agree though that Belfast might be near the end (simply coz of moving the set).

You might be right about Aberdeen - its just it was a lovely theatre and that MT pretty well booked up the whole week.

I think the fact that Edinburgh will have only been a "part week" both years might signify that another Scottish venue might be added.
    Forum Member
    I think either Plymouth/Exeter (or Truro again) will find its way on the list.

Also think another north Wales/Liverpool type place may be added.

And possibly somewhere in Kent/West Sussex - other than Canterbury/Eastbourne (?Brighton?)

I agree though that Belfast might be near the end (simply coz of moving the set).

You might be right about Aberdeen - its just it was a lovely theatre and that MT pretty well booked up the whole week.

I think the fact that Edinburgh will have only been a "part week" both years might signify that another Scottish venue might be added.

There doesn't seem to be as many venues there as there usually are when they tour so it might be possible that there has been a 'Page 2' to the list which Garth might not have realised. I suppose the dates will all come available online with links pretty soon so we can see from there.
    Forum Member
    I thought that too.

Now that I've read the newsletter I think more are still to be added ...

"News of more theatres will follow as they are booked so do not despair if your favourite theatre is not shown"
    Forum Member
    New Dance 'Til Dawn promo shot is absolutely gorgeous!! Love the whole mood of it. :)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bs02s-jIcAAdMUN.jpg:large
  • KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dilly 1 wrote: »
    New Dance 'Til Dawn promo shot is absolutely gorgeous!! Love the whole mood of it. :)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bs02s-jIcAAdMUN.jpg:large

It's beautiful! :) I love artistic, dramatic, atmospheric pictures/photos! I'm wondering whether it was captured mid-dance or posed statically.
    Forum Member
    It's beautiful! :) I love artistic, dramatic, atmospheric pictures/photos! I'm wondering whether it was captured mid-dance or posed statically.

It was a whole photo shoot they done recently Korky and it was taken there so I think it was posed statically. Hopefully we'll see more of the photos through time.
  • KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, Dilly. :) Someone has a truly poetic eye!
    Forum Member
    Also just saw this tweet from Flavia!! :eek: Wonder if we'll see her in the audience at some point. ;)

@FlaviaCacace:
    Welcome to my brother on twitter @cacace_alberto who will be coaching gymnastics on tumble, best of luck! X

Thanks Daisy, I had totally missed these posts originally and have left you a post on Louis thread about the waltz training clips. So nice to see and I had come across them when looking at one of his other photos recently but had then forgotten about them again. :)

Yeah it would be good to see Flavia in the audience with her brother on the show. Hopefully she will be there to cheer his team on and say hello to Louis again while she is at it :D I imagine Flavia will have spent some time talking to Louis about her gymnastic coach brother when she was on SCD with him so I wonder if that had anything to do with him now being part of this show with Louis. Great opportunity for her brother :)
    Forum Member
    Intrigued!... Hopefully something we might all get to see on TV(?) :):)

It has been so long since we've seen Flav on telly. :cry:

https://twitter.com/FlaviaCacace/status/493735847993552896
    Choreographing for something quite exciting !
    Forum Member
    Even more intrigued now that Vincent has tweeted that him and Flavia are in GLASGOW! .... I wonder if they might be taking part in the Closing Ceremony hence the choreography tweet that Flavia had made! How amazing if that was the case!n:o:cool::D

I'm not actually going to the closing ceremony itself but I'm going to one of the organised events to watch it live on BIG screen so even that will be amazing if they are indeed part of it all :D I have my fingers crossed.
    Forum Member
    Well scrap that last post of mine as they definitely aren't in the closing ceremony :p - Still intrigued about what it is they are doing though.

Had to laugh that Flavia has already picked up on a 'wee' bit Glaswegian ;-):D:D

@Dilly4 @BeldomN unfortunately we are not at the games, you'll have to wait a wee while :) xx
    Forum Member
    I wondered if they might have a guest part in something like Waterloo Road (perhaps there is a Tango competition they are choreographing/judging)??
    Forum Member
    I wondered if they might have a guest part in something like Waterloo Road (perhaps there is a Tango competition they are choreographing/judging)??

Yes, could be. I've been trying to think what else is filmed up here but there isn't much that I can imagine them being on so if it is a TV programme then Waterloo Rd is a big possibility. Or maybe it's an advert or something(?)
    Forum Member
    I've got my fingers crossed that the *N.B* notice on this for The Aldwych might mean that Vincent & Flavia are available for this years Xmas Special filming ;-)

http://www.aldwychtheatre.com/shows/dance-til-dawn/
    **N.B. There will not be a performance of Dance 'Til Dawn on Monday 1st December 2014 at 7.30pm**

Last years filming that I was at, was on Monday 2nd December, so the timing is spot on if this is the case :D

P.S .... Apologies if I get anyone's hopes up and it turns out not to be the case :blush::p ..... *wishful thinking*
    Forum Member
    After a bit of discussion about the spelling of Flavia (or is it Falvia...) at their 10 pin bowling game, Flavia (Falvia) was well and truly beaten by her hubby! :D:D

https://twitter.com/JimiMistry/status/496681470560587776/photo/1

https://twitter.com/JimiMistry/status/496690933677965312/photo/1

Still... Pretty sure I remember Flavia tweeted a long time ago about her beating him at table tennis while on their holidays! :D