Options

Why is BBBOTS always so anti-Ashleigh?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
Forum Member
Its always the same crowd too spewing their bs, they always seem so against the favourites. My god this series is COMPLETE CRAP! I've not been this frustrated since Conor winning 50k. Bb just keep rewarding bad behaviour, and throwing the favourites to the wolves. Stop trying to manipulate the viewers with you're hired Ashleigh haters on BOTS you complete farce!

Comments

• Options
    Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    because she is a bitch?
  • Options
    09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's the same on the main show. Admittedly Ashleigh splits opinion but the crowd always seem to boo her, there's sometimes a smattering of cheers but they make the housemates think she is more hated by public than she really is.
  • Options
    Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    because she is a bitch?

Helen the ultimate Queen Bitch, why not pick her on her?
  • Options
    JillyAJillyA Posts: 2,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bring back Glyn Wise to cheer Ashleigh on!

Today they even bought out Judy James to try to convince us that Helen isn't nasty! (We have been watching love and we can see she is!)
  • Options
    Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    Its always the same crowd too spewing their bs, they always seem so against the favourites. My god this series is COMPLETE CRAP! I've not been this frustrated since Conor winning 50k. Bb just keep rewarding bad behaviour, and throwing the favourites to the wolves. Stop trying to manipulate the viewers with you're hired Ashleigh haters on BOTS you complete farce!

We are the fools for watching and voting our money to this pro-bullying game show.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ba Na Na wrote: »

Did you not see yesterdays BBBOTS ? that was worse than anything that has ever been said about Ashleigh.

And in response to the OP, they ain't anti Ashleigh on there. This is the first series where i think they have been very balanced in their views.
  • Options
    threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Speaking of Conor, Helen edges daily closer to that abhorrent monster.
  • Options
    Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    because she is a bitch?

Really?!!
  • Options
    daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    JillyA wrote: »

Today they even bought out Judy James to try to convince us that Helen isn't nasty! (We have been watching love and we can see she is!)

Didn't she compare Helen to a lion. "Even though it's eaten and tired won't stop it from killing the next day..." or something like that. It's hardly a glowing recommendation.

I don't mind the audience saying their opinions, even though as a general rule I find them incoherent and attention seeking. The bigger problem is the producers being so anti-Ashleigh.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    because the audience is full of crusty old bitches
  • Options
    Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    danielleh wrote: »
    Didn't she compare Helen to a lion. "Even though it's eaten and tired won't stop it from killing the next day..." or something like that. It's hardly a glowing recommendation.

I don't mind the audience saying their opinions, even though as a general rule I find them incoherent and attention seeking. The bigger problem is the producers being so anti-Ashleigh.

Their just casual viewers who love things TOWIE style, I think that BBBOTS isn't all that well run anyway, too many z list celebs. I switched off Tonight's episode as it looked cheap and unpleasant. Makes you wonder where some of the audiences upbringing and education were. :eek:
  • Options
    SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JillyA wrote: »

That's not true - she actually said that Helen had not changed and did not show emotion because she didn't feel emotion. That was hardly complimentary.
  • Options
    king_kong1king_kong1 Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because she is vile and when she isn't being vile she is being boring.
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    Must have watched a different show to me. Apart from the woman at the back with the interesting hair colouring the audience seemed pro Ashleigh and the panel certainly were. The guy and The Apprentice woman were both backing her.

Judi James on Helen was saying that it was interesting that so many were saying they hadn't forgotten that the disliked Helen but people were saying they didn't remember what it was about her they disliked. She went on at length about how Helen has come across as more likable, she has the backing of a reliable ally - Ash, she does people's hair and therefore comes across as nurturing etc. Then she reminded us that a lion who is full is quiet and content but will kill again tomorrow. If anything she was telling us not to be lulled into thinking Helen has changed.
  • Options
    SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rikki65 wrote: »
    Really?!!

Yes, really.

And a smiling assassin, only putting on a friendly face to get her own way.
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bloody hell OP ,it's Helen they can't stand on BOTS not Ashleigh ,They rip Helen to shreds on every show ,as for Judy James she can't wait to stick the boot into Helen no matter which H/M she's talking about
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Ba Na Na wrote: »

I've never heard a good word said about Helen on BOTS - every night the panel and so called experts are scathing and nasty about her.

I think you'll find she has been 'picked on' non stop on BOTS
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Ashleigh is to be a true victim and underdog then BBOTS absolutely must be against her.

If they're not just pretend they are.
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BBOTS the majority of them represent IMO the casual viewers. On / Off, so their opinion only counts till the final as they vote for the winner. EG Sam winning etc.

Till then (I hope) Ashleigh will be strong and go far.