The Daily Pwice

Comments

• Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    This pic imo is a composite. She is superimposed on the background. The light is all wrong and you can see evidence on the underneath of her arm, the lower part of her t-shirt on the right and her hair. She also looks younger in it. I think it's an old pic from a previous pregnancy.

She is holding an iphone 4, maybe 5, so that would rule out it being a picture from a previous pregnancy, so where is that bump now
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Doesn't she have a friend who is pregnant, she tweeted a photo of her belly. I wonder if she's due around July/August?

(That photo of her with the bump - is that a Pug t-shirt she's wearing? Aren't Pugs a recent trend?)[/QUOTE]

It's supposed to be a horse, but it looks decidedly odd, also the ears are facing the wrong way, the whole picture looks odd. I agree with Lexi.

Pregnant photo tee shirt

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01697/katie620_1697371a.jpg

Actual tee shirt

http://www.kpequestrian.com/proddetail.php?prod=Sequinhorseonraspberry

Ah, it's a horse.
    Now this is weird, but if you look at the bump pic here
    Then compare it to the other horse t-shirt one here you can see she's wearing the same clothes, the same bangle, the same nails, the same hairstyle, yet, she's not got the bump!
    wtf is that all about then?
    They've photoshopped a bump on her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    But the clothes she is wearing in the picture, are still being sold on the kp equestrian site, so its either a picture that's been tweaked, or her equestrain range only changes its stock every 6 years :D

Most fashion houses design 1 year in advance.
    Celeb fashion is normally between 3 months to 6 months.
    If clothing is a good seller then it would just be a re-order from manufacturer.
    It also looks like someone was playing in photoshop on that picture.
    Oh and kpequestrian website is full of scripting errors :rolleyes: they need to sort that out...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most fashion houses design 1 year in advance.
    Celeb fashion is normally between 3 months to 6 months.
    If clothing is a good seller then it would just be a re-order from manufacturer.
    It also looks like someone was playing in photoshop on that picture.
    Oh and kpequestrian website is full of scripting errors :rolleyes: they need to sort that out...

That is a recent picture that has been tweaked
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ah, it's a horse.
    Now this is weird, but if you look at the bump pic here
    Then compare it to the other horse t-shirt one here you can see she's wearing the same clothes, the same bangle, the same nails, the same hairstyle, yet, she's not got the bump!
    wtf is that all about then?
    They've photoshopped a bump on her.

:D

It was the horses head that got me confused. In the pregnant photo I thought the horse had a funny mouth and was facing the right, but the mouth is actually the neck and the tee shirt on her horsey website the horse is looking to the left.

Think I might have just confused myself here.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's supposed to be a horse, but it looks decidedly odd, also the ears are facing the wrong way, the whole picture looks odd. I agree with Lexi.

Pregnant photo tee shirt

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01697/katie620_1697371a.jpg

Actual tee shirt

http://www.kpequestrian.com/proddetail.php?prod=Sequinhorseonraspberry

Interesting. It looks like that Sun pic is from the same day as the equestrian one. Same nail colour, same bangle on wrist, same hair, same everything, apart from the bump, which suggests the possibility that it's a photoshop. There are a few other things that look off to me, creases in the wrong places, the shadow behind the hand resting on her stomach. I also think the pic has been reversed as what looks like her wrist tattoo is on the wrong hand (see the equestrian one, it's her right as we look at it, and on the Sun pic, it appears to be visible on her left one... )

But just my observations... :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting. It looks like that Sun pic is from the same day as the equestrian one. Same nail colour, same bangle on wrist, same hair, same everything, apart from the bump, which suggests the possibility that it's a photoshop. There are a few other thngs that look off to me, creases in the wrong places, the shadow behind her hand...

So the only picture that does have a bump, is one without a head, well blow me down with a feather :D
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The shape of that bump is all wrong...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [/B]

:D

It was the horses head that got me confused. In the pregnant photo I thought the horse had a funny mouth and was facing the right, but the mouth is actually the neck and the tee shirt on her horsey website the horse is looking to the left.

You were closer than my Pug though, I thought the horses nose was the dogs legs.
    So we haven't actually seen any bump photo's from this pregnancy.
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting. It looks like that Sun pic is from the same day as the equestrian one. Same nail colour, same bangle on wrist, same hair, same everything, apart from the bump, which suggests the possibility that it's a photoshop. There are a few other things that look off to me, creases in the wrong places, the shadow behind the hand resting on her stomach...

I think you, Kay and me have got it sussed.
    Same tee shirt in black, same hair, nails etc, the mag has stuck a bump on:D

http://www.kpequestrian.com/proddetail.php?prod=Sequinsilverhorseonblack
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So that would beg the question " why the need to photoshoot a bump" unless there never was one to start with ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is a recent picture that has been tweaked

LOL tweaked in photoshop.
    Tweaked picture taken at same time of this:
    http://www.kpequestrian.com/proddetail.php?prod=IbelieveRaspberysweat
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It looks that way. Blimey. :eek: what's going on?! Why would the Sun need to do that?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL tweaked in photoshop.
    Tweaked picture taken at same time of this:
    http://www.kpequestrian.com/proddetail.php?prod=IbelieveRaspberysweat

So there obviously was a need to tweak the picture to create a baby bump, how very desperate, i actually feel very embarrassed for her :o:o:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I added a bit to my earlier post which might explain the horse confusion:
    I also think the pic has been reversed as what looks like her wrist tattoo is on the wrong hand (see the equestrian one, it's her right as we look at it, and on the Sun pic, it appears to be visible on her left one... )
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So there obviously was a need to tweak the picture to create a baby bump, how very desperate, i actually feel very embarrassed for her :o:o:o
    Maybe she wouldn't let them have a new one without paying her a fortune?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe she wouldn't let them have a new one without paying her a fortune?

I think i will stick with my original conclusion, that there was never a bump to start with ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

After checking google those Pictures looks to have been taken in the year 2009/2010.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the baby bump picture she has a very weird crease on the tshirt under her boob..that picture is just so weird.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member

It shrieks of someone either pulling a fast one or in need of professional help mentally.
    My bet is on the first one.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After checking google those Pictures looks to have been taken in the year 2009/2010.

The iphone 4 wasn't released until 2010
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nikkiclody wrote: »
    In the baby bump picture she has a very weird crease on the tshirt under her boob..that picture is just so weird.

Just had another look, you are right, very weird. and the bump (the bottom of it) is too high up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    It shrieks of someone either pulling a fast one or in need of professional help mentally.
    My bet is on the first one.;)

I have a feeling her outburst on twitter will be followed by some sad news :rolleyes: Must add as not to cause offence, that i seriously hope i am wrong, but if not and a baby does not arrive around July-August, everyone has been had.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a feeling her outburst on twitter will be followed by some sad news :rolleyes:

She wouldn't tell her kids they're getting a baby if it wasn't true surely.:eek:
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    I think this Court case/talks is not going her way and she is trying to throw blame on the people SHE hauled into court. Never her fault you see.
This discussion has been closed.