The Daily Pwice

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We would have to be talking generations and generations

http://www.dummies.com/store/product/Genetics-For-Dummies-2nd-Edition.productCd-0470551747.html

You clearly know little to nothing about dominant and recessive genes.

I could come on here claiming I know for a fact that there is a poster who is the bitter and vindictive ex of one of the key players in this drama who is deliberately posting 'facts' in order to get attention from the press and/or KP/PA in the hope of a big pay out for their 'insider' knowledge.

Disclaimer... I don't know anything for a fact as I don't know KP/PA or their assorted cohorts... my non fact is still more believable than either of the kids not being PA's.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    No, did i say the only reason why i thought was because of her hair? I made the point it changed overnight, literally. That doesnt happen naturally.
    Nor did it happen "overnight".
    Were you living with them as a nanny ? Did you put a ginger Princess to bed ,head off home ,and come back next day to a blonde baby reeking of peroxide ?
    Unless that is the case then your theory is vicious & nasty and much as I dislike KP I wouldn't use P's paternity to batter her unless there was clear evidence of her being flighty around the time of P's conception .
    You claim to know SO much,yet can't factor in that picture colours/tones change & aren't always accurate.
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    Hair colour changes all the time and its ridiculous to base your entire argument on something like that.

I'm not

but you guys were right originally, its wrong to talk about the kids, and people can believe what they like. So lets just talk about KP as a bloody horse - which to me - is a sign that she would do anything to be blatantly honest.

THIS IS A WOMAN WHO DRESSES UP AS A HORSE (WITH BACK END)
    Forum Member
    Before I say this I must say I absolutely LOATHE KP and all that she stands for.

But - you've got to be kidding with this right?! Kids' hair colour changes all the time from birth! I was born platinum blonde but my hair gradually got darker and darker until I had dark brown hair at the age of 3. Since then it's got lighter and I'm more of a light brown. Hair colour changes all the time and its ridiculous to base your entire argument on something like that.

Oh and FWIW - wasn't Princess living in LA in her early years, where the sun is constantly shining and therefore naturally lightening her hair? And didn't she holiday for long periods of time in Cyprus?!
    BIB.... I explained that already but Cyril declared it "FALSE ! " and dismissed it. Go figure.:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    So were you seeing her on a daily basis, being as you say it changed overnight. :D

What you mean like possibly there may have been a film crew around observing? ;)
    Forum Member
    I'm not

but you guys were right originally, its wrong to talk about the kids, and people can believe what they like. So lets just talk about KP as a bloody horse - which to me - is a sign that she would do anything to be blatantly honest.

Right,so after shoving it down throats for page after page you still refuse to admit you are WRONG ,and prefer to slither out of proving your crap theory or admitting you are utterly & totally wrong on this by chanting "think of the kids !".
    YOU brought it up,no-one else did.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    BIB.... I explained that already but Cyril declared it "FALSE ! " and dismissed it. Go figure.:rolleyes:

So someone goes from dark to literally peroxide blonde from being in the sun? come off it.

Yes things change, but rarely that much and that quickly
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    What you mean like possibly there may have been a film crew around observing? ;)

But filming takes places over months and months...:confused:

I've got to say Cyril your argument on this matter is highly confusing and not well researched at all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not

Seriously?.. you insinuate something quite frankly vile... that could potentially be repeated to Princess since this is the country's biggest showbiz forum and now you decide it's wrong?.. sadly the t&c's of DS do not allow me to tell you frankly what I think of you and your theories.
    Forum Member
    So someone goes from dark to literally peroxide blonde from being in the sun? come off it.

Yes things change, but rarely that much and that quickly

Princess was never 'dark' was she?! She's always been fair skinned with light hair (even when it was ginger) and blue eyes - and again how do you know it happened 'quickly' ? Filming takes place over months! i suppose edits here and there might've confused you.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right,so after shoving it down throats for page after page you still refuse to admit you are WRONG ,and prefer to slither out of proving your crap theory or admitting you are utterly & totally wrong on this by chanting "think of the kids !".
    YOU brought it up,no-one else did.

I stand by what I said, i hinted there were a few secrets i'm sure they wouldnt like to come out - i explained partly what they might be - i really dont care who believes what - i think really a number of forum posters carried it on and took it from there. I'm quite happy for people to think he's DOTY and for her to be living life as My Little Pony running an online charity shop.

But then you think CP is a STRONG woman and KP is the devil so you have your own problems to deal with :eek:
    Forum Member

Meaning ? Yes,there likely were film crews there. With cameras too. But filming in different lights gives different results.
    You are the one talking as if you have insider knowledge of issues when all you have is theories you dream up and are no more in the know than anyone else on here.
    Forum Member
    I stand by what I said, i hinted there were a few secrets i'm sure they wouldnt like to come out - i explained partly what they might be - i really dont care who believes what - i think really a number of forum posters carried it on and took it from there.

But then you think CP is a STRONG woman and KP is the devil so you have your own problems to deal with :eek:[/QUOTE]

You are getting personal and I'd advise you to desist .

You are angry at being outed as a fantasist ,but don't think for one minute it gives you license to attack other posters in such a personal manner.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Meaning ? Yes,there likely were film crews there. With cameras too. But filming in different lights gives different results.
    You are the one talking as if you have insider knowledge of issues when all you have is theories you dream up and are no more in the know than anyone else on here.

Filming in different lights give different results?

Of course yes, but to that extent?

Oh please, you really are grabbing onto straws now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I stand by what I said, i hinted there were a few secrets i'm sure they wouldnt like to come out - i explained partly what they might be - i really dont care who believes what - i think really a number of forum posters carried it on and took it from there.

But then you think CP is a STRONG woman and KP is the devil so you have your own problems to deal with :eek:[/QUOTE]

You are getting personal and I'd advise you to desist .

You are angry at being outed as a fantasist ,but don't think for one minute it gives you license to attack other posters in such a personal manner.

I'm not angry about anything, and i've not been outed as anything. You'd like to think that though.

You have no idea of the people you are talking about because you don't know them, with all due respect to you.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My child is BLONDE ... Her hair goes lighter and darker throughout the year .. During summer she looks like she has highlights because the sun lightens her hair... This topic has to STOP NOW. it's very unsavoury and no matter who you claim to like or dislike ..it's very unkind to BOTH parties
    Forum Member

I'm not angry about anything, and i've not been outed as anything. You'd like to think that though.

You have no idea of the people you are talking about because you don't know them, with all due respect to you.

Which one are you then? Alex Reid?
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Erm, can we not move on from HairGate? Surely it's quite clear that it hasn't a leg to stand on and is not worth any further discussion?

Back to the wedding of the week. It's tomorrow, isn't it? I wonder will she wear some variation on a half-horse-half-bride theme?
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CP style is to get someone else to sell the gossip.. Remember the princess burn pics.. They were sent to her by Pete and she got a friend to get them to Dan Wootten so it doesn't look like Pete is the bad guy.. They all always use a "source" when we all know its from either camp

Are you talking about the same burn story that had already been sold to the press, 5 days before the apparent email from CP? Most mags use the word "source", and not just in storys about KP :p
    Forum Member
    Filming in different lights give different results?

Of course yes, but to that extent?

Oh please, you really are grabbing onto straws now.

Yes. To massive extent.As most of us are aware. Not you though apparently.
    There is no need to "grab" straws.You toss straws by the dozen & are a gift that keeps giving.
    Your ignorance is evident on the subject of hereditary hair colour , how lighting affects pictures & filming,& how peroxide reacts on delicate baby skin.
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cyril , I think your argument is seriously flawed , and I don't believe you understand the science about recessive genes.
    But none of that really matters.
    If what you are claiming is actually true , it's none of our concern.
    That most definitely is between the two of them , discussing the child's paternity on a showbiz forum is the height of poor taste IMO.
    I would like to think the majority of us are above that
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cyril did you work for CanTv?
    Forum Member

I would bet MASSIVE money that neither do you.;)
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    Are you talking about the same burn story that had already been sold to the press, 5 days before the apparent email from CP? Most mags use the word "source", and not just in storys about KP :p

Really??? And I do know most mags use the word source in celeb stories and stated so a while back... :rolleyes:
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Princess is only 5 years old and has already had three men as well as her biological father play daddy roles in her life?

Absolutely disgusting.

And poor little Harvey, only 10 and has had 7 Dads :(
This discussion has been closed.